Yui's Naughty Sister ~Diaboli...

Від Rawrt3d

A story where a dumb and humorous girl, named Akemi, goes into mansion filled with blood sucking hot ass peop... Більше

•Character Info•
Chapter 1-Meeting The Mosquitos[Edited]
Chapter 2-Meeting The Mosquitos (Part quarto)[Edited]
Chapter 3- Satan's Day [Edited]
Chapter 4-Satan's Day (part 2) [Edited]
Chapter 5-Where is the Takoyaki?![Edited]
Chapter 6-Monthly Dinner Party[Edited]
Chapter 7-Tag Your It! [Edited]
Chapter 8-You need Jesus Reiji [Edited]
Chapter 10-MISSION! [Edited]
4Chan
Vampires Have Periods?!
Chapter-12 Desire
Chapter-13 Ball
Chapter-14 Where are we? Star wars?
Thank You~
Chapter-15 Pain is everywhere~! ;-;
YOU GUYS (Note)
Chapter 16- The Bitch Is Here!!
Happy Birthday Mama Reiji!
Chapter 17- Yui makes me barf
70K?!?;?;?;?;??;;
Chapter 18- Subaru is not a Toyota
daB oN dEm hAteRs

Chapter-11 MISSION! Fail? [Edited]

5.3K 146 31
Від Rawrt3d

----------------------
AKEMI'S POV~
I grip the dagger in my hand and slice  a small incision into my skin watching the blood trickle out.
"AH F WORD!" I drop the dagger onto the ground and it hits the floor with a thANG

"MAMA(Reiji) please SAVE me, why did I do THAT?!" I grip onto my cut wrist.
'I MUST'VE CUT AN ORGAN IN MY WRIST OR SOME SHIT WHY DOES IT HURT SO BAD'

"Actually let me check on Yui." My attitude just did a whole 180. And that's the area of the triangle.

I walked through the wall feeling like the paintings hammered onto the wall stared at my sexy figure.
'Goddamn I know I'm hot but can they stop?' One of the paintings had a goblin in it.

Finally I stopped and I pushed the door open to see

Laito.

"What the fuck? Yui? Is that you in Laito's body? Oh damn now its gonna be gay if I wanted to have sex..." Laito had a eat shitting grin that seemed to push me off the edge.
He then took long strides towards me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Aah~ Akemi! You're here! I just wanted to say-"
"Can I drink your blood?" I interrupted Laito's imitation of Yui's voice.

I saw that his cheeks started to redden from arousal.

"Why of course Akemi! I'd love to share my blood with you I need more bite marks on me!" I blinked repeatedly at the horrendous acting of Yui happening in front of my virgin eyes.

Suddenly the door that was somehow closed slammed open with Yui in front.
Faking my shock, my mouth flies open and I stare between Yui and Laito.

"L-laito, you lied to me..." I faked a tear and wiped it.

"Laito-kun...Akemi-san.." She glanced at us with her annoying ass stoic face.

"What's with that face Bitch-chan?" Laito walked over tilting his head as he looked down at her.

Yui's face morphed into a more annoying expression.
"Get out." She said and that made me boil.
I walked over and pushed Laito out of the way. I looked down at her with a glare trying to intimidate here.Her serious gaze wavers a bit.

"What's your problem huh? You think you own the fuckin place or something?" I pushed her onto the wall and she whimpered in pain. I felt something pointy poke my stomach and I look down to find out that it was a silver knife.
'Does she know I'm a vampire or what? I'm gonna pretend she doesn't.'

"Wow pathetic. Laito do me a favor and suck her dry. She fuckin annoys me." I glanced at her neck. 'If only I had the ability to grab it and squeeze it till she dies.' I tighten my fist preventing myself from doing anything I regret.

I walk out of the room and slam the door behind me.
I then stomped through the hallways taking some twist and turns reaching my room.

I enter it and slam the door close behind me. I go walking around my room trying to release my anger but it only seemed to increase.
"Piece of shit!"
"Annoying shit stain!"
"Ugly ass slut!"
"Masochist whore!"
"Other non christian words for a annoying Christian!"

Resting my hands on my knees I panted. Those were literal string of curses.
I stretched my arms by pushing them in front of me and cracked my knuckles at the same time.

"Guess I'll go exploring for the sewers that I never knew existed till now."

THIRD POV~
Akemi was exploring the disgusting lookin sewer until she heard footsteps. She stopped at an corner and peeked from the side.

She saw Ayato sucking blood from Yui's neck. 'Ok but context on why he's here sucking her blood.'
Suddenly, Laito appeared behind them and asked Ayato if he could take a bite.

"Be my guest."

Akemi started singing the song by Beauty and the Beast as she took out the camera that somehow fit her pocket.

*Click*
"Now this is going to go into my blackmailing compilation." Akemi giggled to herself.

She pulled herself out of the corner and looked at the pictures she took, dreaming about the money she'll receive if she sold them.

"I'll sell this to the oldman in the streets. And this one to the nurse at our school. And this to a girl who for some reason likes the idea of rape." She separated the pictures into folders and smiled in triumph to herself.

"Hmm, what's cupcake doing?"  She quickly whipped herself around to see Ayato with his eyebrows furrowed in curiosity.

"Uhhh TAKING PICTURES OF THE SEWERS BECAUSE THEY ARE A  AESTHETIC NOWADAYS" Akemi managed to spew out of fear.

"For some reason I don't believe that." He grinned with a mischievous glint in his eye.

Without realizing that the camera was out of Akemi's reach, Ayato managed to crush it with his foot.

The red orbs glanced between the egotistical male and at the pieces of plastic and glass on the ground.

Tears started brimming her jewel colored orbs.

"Y-You..."

"Hm?"

"THAT HAD SO MUCH BLACKMAILING AND MONEY. AND MY ACTUAL GOOD PICTURES. AND CATS. AND OTHER PRIVATE STUFF YOU SHOULDNT KNOW! HOW C-COULD YOU?! MY BUSINESS IS ALL GO-"

He cut her off  and pushed her neck against the wall.
He tightened his grip on her throat and leaned in to take a sniff.
She watched as his eyes widen but his smirk grew bigger.
"Vampire...Why'd you not tell Ore-sama?" He pushed harder making her close her eyes in pain.
"Y-you never a-asked!" She croaked out.

He raised his other hand and pulled down her shirt a bit to show him a bit of her cleavage. He placed his finger on her collarbone and trailed over it making her flinch.
"D-don't do that!" Akemi's face was almost like her hair and she was breathing heavily pushing her thighs against each other.
"Don't tell Ore-sama what to do!" He growled and glanced at her reddened face.
"You look so cute like this heh.." He muttered to himself staring at her soft lips.He glanced down craving for blood instead.

Just when Ayato's fangs crazed her skin she interrupted.
"W-wait! If you have bite of mine, can I have bite of yours?" Ayato let go of her throat and glanced at her thinking about the idea.
'Why not? I haven't been bitten in awhile.' Ayato thought to himself.
"Fine, but you owe Ore-sama!" He wrapped his arms around her waist and she instinctively wrapped hers around his neck. He held tighter, making her chest push against his.

She felt Ayato's face on the side of her neck. "So pure and smooth.." She heard him whisper as he marked the area with his tongue.
Akemi just mindlessly followed what Ayato did to her as she had forgotten how to properly drink blood from a another vampire.
Soon, they were both gulping down each others blood greedily. Grips tightening on each other, they tried suppressing their erotic sounds.

Finally, they pulled away with a string of saliva connecting their lips to the skin. Akemi lapped her tongue around the oozing wound closing it.
She heard Ayato moan from the interaction which made her red once again.

"T-that was good, thank you A-Ayato? Are you okay?" She saw the redhead swaying abit sweat coating his face.
And he collapsed.

"Ayato?!" She asked more worryingly than last time as she dashed towards his unconscious form.

She poked his side a few times with no response.
"Well SHIT. I killed HIM." She threw her hands in the air.
"No no! M-maybe my bed has healing powers.. I'll bring him there!"
She grabbed his arm and pulled but they didn't move.
"Well, you weren't kidding when you said that you are the Takoyaki King."

She restored her strength once again and tried to pull but with no avail.
"And this is why you're going to Hell Ayato, the angels will struggle on carrying you to heaven." Akemi sighed to herself and pulled Ayato up using the wall as support.

Trying to make Ayato's corpse to stand straight she pushed her body against his and grabbed his arm swiftly and wrapped it around her shoulder. It made Ayato look like he's half walking and half limping.

One by one they finally reached the closest bedroom, Akemi's.
She couldn't handle a broken shoulder for tomorrow she repeated to herself on the way.

She kicked the door open and dragged Ayato before throwing him on the comfy bed.
She took a breather as she glanced around the room.
"Alright, a male sleeping in my bed doesn't mean I had sex. It means that I only slept with him.Akemi in the morning shouldn't freak out when she wakes up."

She pushed Ayato under the covers keeping him cozy and surrounded himself with pillows so he doesn't hurt himself or something.

Akemi, exhausted, decided that it was ok to sleep with her out clothes on and so she jumped onto her bed and hugged the cozy male.

"Goodnight...and sweet dreams dead Ayato.."
################

Unbeknownst to Akemi, the dead Ayato that she presumed was actually

Awake and grinning to himself.
#########################

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

39.1K 522 19
Just a bunch of oneshots, and I'll take requests.
16.9K 176 32
You are sent to a mansion for who knows why and six smokin' hot guys live there. You will experience being their bride one by one, unless I put a one...
266K 9.2K 26
Finally having the once in a year summer break, Yumiko Fujimoto decided to fly back home to Japan from America to finally see her best friend, Yui Ko...
367K 7.4K 30
(Warning: If you're a Yui fan, please do not read this book. Thank you.) What if Yui Komori has a twin sister named Yumi Komori who has a strong rese...