letters from munich | toni kr...

By madridisimo

do you ever remember me? -cover made by me using Canva- More

intro
the second
the third
the fourth
the fifth
the sixth
the seventh. the last.

the first

378 32 8
By madridisimo

dear toni,

it's pathetic writing to you.

like this, especially.

when we both have phones. i guess it's harder to hide behind digital codes than handwritten words.

i miss you so much.

i feel terrible writing that, i hate all you've done to me, all you've put me through. i hate you for everything you gave me then.

i think about then a lot, when you were still early into your career. then when you used to text me late at night, still getting used to the sleeplessness that came with regular flights, liminal hotel rooms and hits of jet lag. i can hear it now, the phone ringing. you're calling me, telling me you missed my voice.

baby, what changed? because i know it wasn't me.
why don't you do the same now?

love

from munich.

[ authors note ]
-i last edited this in 2018 and it's almost 2023 so....
it's an epistolary style ficlet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 1.3K 12
݈݇- when an english football player makes a group chat and makes a mistake with one of the numbers he added in it ❪ ©lucential 2023 ❫
201K 4.3K 93
A plan makes things simple right? Make the plan and follow through with it. That's what Cristiano Ronaldo thought. He had a plan. A plan that was sup...
310K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
117K 3.8K 20
Nine years ago, Manuel Neuer left Azelie Becker's life, promising that he would come back for her one day. Too bad he lied.