Knock Out {Dylan Dauzat}

By hannahnoelle_

Dylan Dauzat Fanfic. ♡ More

Knock out {Dylan Dauzat}
Meeting him.
Sorry

LSU

1.1K 30 8
By hannahnoelle_

Chapter 2:

I woke up and went on Instagram. After being on my iPhone for 30 minutes, I rolled out of bed. I trudge to the bathroom and striped off my clothes. I jumped in the shower and grabbed the brush and brushed through my hair. I scrubbed in my shampoo and conditioner and got out. I grabbed my clothes and changed into a pair of pros and purple nike's, and threw on my loose LSU shirt. I grabbed my make-up and did a simple look. I put mascara and eyeliner on and plugged in my straightener and blow dryer. I turn on my straightener and started blow drying my hair. When my hair was dry, I straighten my hair and pulled it back with a elastic white headband. I walked into my closet and grabbed my purple and white Nike's and put the on. I walked to the kitchen and grab a smoothie out of the fridge, and got a bowl of strawberrys. I walked into my living room and ate and watched tv. My door bell rang and I got up.

"Hey Dylan."

"Hey, you ready to go?"

"Yeah." I said

I closed the house door and followed him to his car. I open the door and sat down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, who's a fan of LSU?

Comment ideas!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
581K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
293K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
939K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.