The Badgirl And The Ten Boys

By thatkawwi

Blake winter is as as cold as her name. Her steely green eyes cut like glass. Blake is not the avrage girl sh... More

Quick author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Quick note !
The Fuck ?
YOU REALLY WANNA START ?
...OK..
Meeting Toby
DAMMM BOY
New story now posted !
YOU BETTER GET YOUR HAND OF ME BOY
PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!
GET THE FUCK OFF
OKAY TIME GO GET YO ASS BACK

WHY DO I PUT ALL MY CHAPTERS IN CAPS?!?

15.2K 335 109
By thatkawwi

idk ignore the chapter name she crazy 0.0 anyway enjoyyyyy oreos😚

We arrived at the 'kitties' as I fondley called them wherehouse. "okay bitch let's party" i smirked. " mkayyy papi" she smirked back tidying her long blounde hair into a slick pony. "You got our toys" I winked. "I do but we are starting to sound like the beagining to a really crappy porno" she laughed. "Just the way I like it". I climed into the back of the old van and grabbed my black yoga pants ,combats and black vest top which may I add face me great cleavage. I mean I girl can knock the shit out of a thew 'pussys' and look 'killer doing it right *see what I did there im such a 'savage' ;)*. Then I grabbed my one true love and loaded her up *piture inserted at the end*. That sounded a little odd.. I asure you I do not insert things into my one true love and if I did it would be with permission.. I'm joking jeez good job I dont have a one true love eh?. "Earth to blakey" I snapped awake okay let's fuck this shit up. I kicked open the big metal doors " suprise motherfuckers" I chuckled at myself. There he was the ugly cunt his fucking meat head looked up at the noise and he gave me a toothy smile. " what the hell you doing here bitch" I shook my head "can't even accnolige my home alone qoute". His also very ugly son came in dragging a passed out ash. "Oh princess you have arrived.look I have a gift" I giggled. " princess? No bitch im the queen. But thank for the gift". With that I shot him once directly in the middle of his forehead.

Update on its way ~>_>~ with the spelling errors and shit imma fix it don't worry but il gonna do it all at once 😴😴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

895K 20.2K 43
Enisha , a 3 year old who never saw the light of the sun ; never felt loved and never understood the meaning of family just because of someone's hat...
26.5K 3K 9
[Sequel of 'MY SUBCONSCIOUS DESIRE'] Once again, a tale of desire and respect Once again, a tale of Rathod and family bond A multi-couple story. F...
327K 9.8K 79
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
478K 17K 194
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...