Screamed 'I Hate You's and Wh...

By monkogs12

Maeve Brittles is coming back to her old pack after eight years of attending a school in England and being a... More

Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Two.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Three.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Four.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Six.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Seven.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Eight.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Nine.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Ten.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Eleven.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twelve.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Thirteen.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Fourteen.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Fifteen
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Sixteen
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Seventeen
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Eighteen
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Nineteen
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty One
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty Two
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty Three
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty Four
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty Five

Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Five.

13K 174 9
By monkogs12

POV OF MAEVE

The second we reached the bedroom, my arms flew around Brad's neck, and I pressed my lips to his. The way I moved my lips against his didn't feel right. No sparks.

"Brad," I moaned, realizing not only was he not kissing me back, but he was refusing to touch me.

He pushed me away, "Maeve, I'm not ready.." His words were twisted and stuttered, leaving me with a smirk.

"Brad, your not my mate." I countered him, waiting for his reaction. His eyes widened and his jaw nearly dropped.

"I-I am.." He stumbled for words, and I crossed my arms over my chest, glaring down at him.

"Why'd you lie?" I asked again, but suddenly, Brad's face turned red- and he look furious.

"I'm not lying! Do you have to act so disfuctional?!" He nearly shouted at me, as I stumbled backwards, his anger clearly amusing me. The door flew open, and dad rushed in, looking pissed off. He glared down at Brad, who twitched at his very look.

"Are you scaring my daughter?" He growled at Brad, who shook his head no. I covered up quickly for the both of us, deciding we needed to get this whole 'am-I-your-mate-or-not' situation under control.
"We had our first arguement daddy, it's okay." I spoke softly, and dad's gaze softened as he nodded at me. Brad looked completely relieved, but I sent him a 'we're-talking-about-this-later' look; and I watched as he cringed.

Dad left the room, and Brad silently watched me, I took deep breaths as I got my self together, applying my lipgloss to my now red lips from kissing Brad so hard. I nodded once at him, and he grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the room as I trailed behind him slowly. Mate or not?

The question was infinite, plus my mind was already pounding, I was still trying to adjust to the knew town. I hadn't made many friends, even though I've only been here for two days.

As Brad and I reached downstairs, he sat down on the couch across from Uncle Zander and Aunt Summer, who were snuggled together as the TV played. He pulled me down onto his lap a little too quickly, but he seemed almost tentative before hand.

He wrapped his large hand around my waist, tugging me into his muscled body even closer, his touch eccentric. He leaned his head on my shoulder, making himself comfortable, as I laid back on his body. And like always, I didn't like his touch. Not one bit.

"Hey girl," Lily bounced up to me, her dark curls flying behind her as she did so. As expected, Mike walked inches behind her, his expression soft as he watched her skip towards us.

"Hey," I smiled, trying not to figit in Brad's grasp, but it seemed like it was getting tighter by the second.

"I'm turning wolf and going for a run, would you like to come?" She offered, her eyes showing that hopeful gaze, as Mike peered over her shoulder, his expression serious- as if he was thinking 'if you say no and hurt her feelings, I'm going to hurt you.'

Nervously, I knew my adamant answer for this. My wolf was pushing out, trying to take control, because I haven't been for a run in two whole days and she was getting excited at the thought of shifting.

I understood Lily was nice, and she was one of the few that didn't bully me when we were kids, but I was insecure. There was an angel on my right shoulder telling me that Lily didn't bite; she would never insult me- but the devil on my left shoulder was saying the opposite, it could all be an act so you'll let her in, then she'll break you like they did before.

I was stuck and trapped, staring into Lily's dark eyes as she searched my eyes for an answer, I realized I was taking way too long to answer such a simple question, "Sure."

The word slipped out of my mouth before I could do anything to stop it. I felt my body getting pushed to my feet, and I found that Brad now stood behind me; as Mike said he'd have to come, and Brad said the same. Mike seemed to care much more then Brad did, though.

"Mikey, I wanna go with just us girls." Lily begged, pouting her bottom lip, as she bounced on her toes, looking up at Mike with puppy dog eyes.

"Lily, I don't like you wandering off alone." Mike honestly responded, tracing her bottom pouting lip with his large thumb.

"Maeve will be there, plus she's the Beta's daughter, she's got to be a strong wolf." Lily remarked, and Mike went silent, as Lily and Mike's eyes traveled over to me. My eyes widened for a second, what was I going to say?

I nodded quickly, deciding that was the best way to answer. Mike sighed, pressing a kiss onto Lily's forehead, before backing off, as Brad did the same, with out a kiss, or a hug. Just walked away.

Lily grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the sliding back door located in the back of the house. She pulled it open easily with one hard yank, as I followed behind her, slipping off my socks as I did so.

I pulled off my jeans, folding them and placing them gently on the ground next to a tree. I pulled of my shirt next, letting to just drap over my jeans, not bothering to fold it. Lily had her back to me, and I quickly pulled off my bra, dropping it on top of my clothes, along with my panties.

Nervously, I watched as Lily shifted into a dark brown wolf, that some what reminded me of dark chocolate. She gave me a nod to shift, and I did so. Lily was nice, but would she say something?

I pushed my wolf out, letting my bones snap back and crackle as they popped out of position. I landed on all fours, as I shook my wolf fur, feeling nice to be free. Lily mind-linked me through the pack link, her wolf smiling huge.

'Oh my gosh, your wolf's color is goregous. It's like your hair color, it's almost like velvet cupcakes!'

Her reaction was no where near expected; and I grinned back at her, feeling happiness fly through my body. My wolf was big; since I had beta's blood in me- I was even bigger then some males. But, my bones were petite, making my wolf thinner then most. Of course, an Alpha wolf would be much larger then me, but then again, I've never seen another Alpha werewolf in wolf form other then Uncle Zander, but that was years ago.

I began trotting through the forest, swaying through the narrow pathways inbetween trees and completely avoiding any paths with scents on it. The last thing I needed was to run into more of the pack.

Lily jogged quickly to keep up with me, her wolf huffing and puffing as she kept up with me. Suddenly, I caught a male's presence; wolf form, twenty yards away- behind us. I stopped in my tracks, Lily still bouncing in front of me, before I turned around, noticing the wolf was now five feet behind me.

I extended my paws as I lunghed for him, pinning him down with ease as he yelped from under me.

'MAEVE! IT'S ME! MIKE.'  His deep voice screamed into my head, and I stepped back, apologizing quickly before looking apologetically over at Lily. She smiled at me, before jumping on Mike, licking his cheek.

He was a little bit taller then me in wolf form, his coat a light brown color. I stepped away from the love birds, jogging casually through the woods as Lily and Mike had their moment.

The birds chirped from the trees, as the wind blew all the leaves around, as the trees swayed and danced lightly. The sky was a blue color, but thick clouds were overlapping the sun, giving the woods a creeper, darker look. It was still light out though, due to the fact it was only eleven in the morning.

I entered a meadow, a flat long grass filled meadow, as I caught eye contact with a baby deer, it's mother not far from behind me. I felt my wolf push forward, telling me to attack the deer for lunch. It's innocent brown eyes focused on my large wolf body, as it's mother didn't notice, casuallly eating grass, oblivious to the danger around her.

I took a step forward, but the deer stayed put- almost challenging me. In my human form, I would of raised my eyebrows and laughed at it, but it in my wolf form, my wolf was fighting to get free.

Suddenly, I felt my wolf take complete control, and oddly enough, I was too weak to fight back and take control again. My wolf was in for the hunt, croaching like a predator in the tall grass, so the baby deer could no longer see us. She fratically looked around in the grass, waiting. She was waiting for death.

I popped up two feet from her, as she let out a yelp, I lunged, taking down her mother and sinking my teeth into her shoulder. I felt free; but I felt like a monster.

Hours later, I found myself running back wolf form towards the pack house. The sky was now darkening, and I had spent the whole day running around- I have to admit I was exhausted. When I reached the edge of the trees, I found my clothes were not where I left them. I shifted back to my human form, and searched desperately for a pair of clothes to slip on. Nothing. I could barely see in the dark; so I decided, I'd just run into the house naked, if I go in through the back door there's a slight chance of not being caught. I was still breathing deeply from running around so much, my mouth opened slightly as I parted my two thick, full pouty lips- breathing in as much air as I could.

I slid open the glass back door, stepping into the house. My body took in the warmth in the air of the house, suddenly, lights flashed on, and I found my self staring at my mother, who was standing grumpily next to a hell lot of people.

Great, I groaned, wrapping my arms aorund my nude body, before Brad walked over, pulling off his shirt carelessly and tossing it to me. I pulled it over my head, where it landed right under my butt.

"So, where the hell have you been?" Dad questioned me, pulling my mum into his arms and glaring at me. I sighed,pulling down Brad's shirt, as Brad grabbed my hand, frowning at me. It angered me that all he seemed to care about right now was the fact I was stretching out his shirt.

"I went for a run," I quickly explained, "I let my wolf take control and lost track of time. It won't happen again, I'm sorry. Bedtime for me now, good night!"

"Not happening sweetheart," Mum dryly laughed, "You had us worried sick! That's it, you're going to be punished. Your grounded, one week. That means no friends, no mate."

Internally, I was bouncing up and down. No mate meant no lying ignorant asslicking Brad.

"Fine!" I fake snapped at her, stomping my feet as I ran upstairs, smirking the whole time.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone!

Alright, so should we have Maeve and Griffon meet next chapter? Comment and tell me.

Or do you want me to do Griffon's POV and then have them meet the chapter after that?

COMMENT AND PLEASE TELL ME

vote

become a fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 230K 101
THIS IS THE OLD VERSION OF THE STORY. A NEW BETTER VERSION CAN BE FOUND ON MY PROFILE, PLEASE READ THAT VERSION "You are nothing, just a worthless pi...
765K 25.4K 28
Young mother Clare has been on the run for a year. Living in fear, she's continuously on the move; determined to keep herself and young daughter safe...
1.3M 36.5K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...
95.6K 1.7K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...