Black Butler: Mystery Dimensi...

By DarkAngelNightWings

Lyric Night grand-daughter of the king of devils has accidentally opened a portal to the world of Black Butle... More

Stolen
Dimension Doorway
Character Description
Meeting a Phantomhive
The Manor and Cats
The Italian Man: Mr. Domiono
Rats
The Errand
The Lady Visits
The Young Master is Sick
Character Description
Jack the Ripper Part 1
Character Description
Jack the Ripper Part 2
Update A/N
Meeting
The Funeral
Authors Note
The Fallen Angel
The Reaper
Notice not an update!
The Prince
A/N
Revenge, The Closet, and poor Food!!
A/N - Should there be a sequel?
The End (Part 1)
Character Description
The End (Part 2)
Sneak Peeks to the sequel
Back Story- Lyrics mother
Lady Night
And the sequel is out!

Back Story- Lyric's Grandparents

181 4 0
By DarkAngelNightWings

Ok so this is a description of how Lyrics grandparents met, fell in love and had Lyrics mother and aunt.

There had once been a young devil who was to be crowned king. He had the features of a woman and the body type of one but he was definitely a male. He was feminine but charming as well. One day he was walking around the border of his land only to hear that his land and his people were under attack.

The people attacking happened to be the reapers. Major repercussions were occurring on both sides. And when he believed he would die, he met a beautiful woman with angel wings.

She healed him and from then on they continued to meet. The reapers backed off when the devils began to release their abilities. In every one of their meetings they continued to fall in love. Soon they had signed a mutual aggreement and Ameria Luz married Liracol Night.

A few years later two girls were born to the family and a new era was to begin.

LN: Lots of love filled hate my followers for I am sad it is ending.

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 5.6K 23
*Major editing* You're Sebastian's sister and you've been wondering why for over 200 years what happened to your dear brother since you two where clo...
26.6K 311 34
This is my first story, so sorry if it's not very good! Also, I do not own any pictures, videos, or characters except my OC. Hope you enjoy! (By I do...
63.7K 2.2K 53
"I don't know what's going on, but there's one thing I'm absolutely certain of: Sebastian Michaelis is not human, and I have no clue of what his inte...
17.8K 1K 47
The third book in the series The Queen's Lion. The Queen's Lion and The Queen's Lion: Disciplined can be found on my page and are needed to understan...