Harry Potter One Shots

By niceonejames

Yeah this is the first story I've ever written sooo yeah.... I DO NOT OWN THE CONCEPT OF HARRY POTTER OR THE... More

intro
Young Sirius Black x Reader/Author
I AM NOT DEAD
i have something to say
so ive been tagged

weird one shot

121 1 1
By niceonejames

So you can pair yourself up with any character you wan.  that's why I will say "C/N" for crush's name
"Hi professor."
"Ahh Victoria! Just in time!" Slughorn said. I'm serving detention. Not a usual one like lines or something. I'm helping professor slughorn. So teachers assistant in other words.

Slughorn whispers what I have to do In His ear and I look at him like he's mad.

"Alright so Victoria is going to climb in this chest (the box kind)."

I had climbed a ladder to get to the chest on the shelf. I am super short so it wasn't too much trouble to fit in. I just had to curl up in a ball but It was veeerry cramped. Slughorn had then started class. My eyes were getting droopy....

*2 hours later (in SpongeBob voice)*
I woke up and remembered where I was. How long have I been in this stupid nut box??? Did everyone just forget about me? Did slughorn forget about me???

"HEY!! HEY!!! ITS REALLY CRAMPED IN HERE!!!!" I yelled banging on the chest.

"Where are you?" I heard a familiar voice asked.
"I'm in the blue chest!!!" I shouted

"Ok I'm coming!" I heard

"Ok just be careful! Don't drop me!!"

"I wo-"

"AGHHHH!!" I may or may not have screamed like a little girl

"sorry"

"That's ok. Just open the chest please." And with that I was out!

"Thank you so mu-" I see C/N "uh thank you"

"No problem." He/she says while smirking. "Slughorn was mad"

"Yeah." I agreed
It was then awkward silence.

"Thank you for getting me out of there I guess everybody forgot about me." I said

"Yeah I guess. But who would forget a pretty face like yours?"

I blushed madly.

"I'm lucky you came in here. I don't think I've ever seen you in this class."

"No I was serving a detention I have to do clean up." He/she says

"That's your detention? My detention was no joke climbing in that chest!" I laughed

"O.o weird." He/she says

"Yep."

"So I was wondering do you maybe want to grab a butterbeer sometime?" He/she asks with hope

"I would love to." I smiled

I hope you enjoyed that one shot! It was very weird I was inspired by climbing a chest at home because... Idk why I was bored and my brother gave me the idea and I decided to be literal with it XD If any of you would like a request please comment! I'd be happy to write some. THANK YOU!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
150K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
120K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
278K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...