*DISCONTINUED* Don't Take Th...

By bbgun420

Earth. A place where the citizens of The Ark escaped to before their home ran out of air. A place that starte... More

Author's Note
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Note
1/24/17

Read this

745 14 2
By bbgun420

Ok, I'm adding this because I'm really tired of getting comments on my note asking me to update. I'm going through an extreme writers block, which I have already stated, and spamming me with comments asking me to update is not going to instantly cure my writers block. In fact it'll make me less likely to come back to it and try to write the next chapter. Just add it to your library and be patient, I have a lot going on in my life right now and my stories are not my first priority. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 176K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
2.5M 2.4K 3
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
363K 31.3K 15
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
663K 33.9K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...