Save me // ziall ✓

By pxnkedniall

Cuts raced up and down his arms, over more scars caused by a razor. As he lied on his bathroom floor, the blo... More

| Prologue |
| Chapter One |
| Chapter Two |
| Chapter Three |
| Chapter Four |
| Chapter Five |
| Chapter Six |
| Chapter Seven |
| Chapter Eight |
~Important Author Note~
| Chapter Ten |
| Chapter Eleven |
| Chapter Twelve |
| Chapter Thirteen |
| Chapter Fourteen |
| Chapter Fifteen |
| Chapter Sixteen |
| Chapter Seventeen |
| Chapter Eighteen |
| Chapter Nineteen |
| Chapter Twenty |
| Chapter Twenty One |
| Chapter Twenty-Two |
| Chapter Twenty-Three |
| Chapter Twenty-Four |
| Chapter Twenty-Five |
| Chapter Twenty-Six |
| Chapter Twenty-Seven |
| Chapter Twenty-Eight |
| Chapter Twenty-Nine |
| Chapter Thirty |
| Chapter Thirty-One |
| Chapter Thirty-Two |

| Chapter Nine |

3.6K 140 1
By pxnkedniall

I'm staring at the mess I made. As you turn, you take your heart and walk away.

~ Z a y n ' s  P O V~ ((PLOT TWIST))

I threw my phone across the room, not even whining at the sickening crack of my iPhone against my wall. I squatted down, and tugged slightly at my hair, my thoughts flying through my mind.

I was cheated on for a second time.

That was not okay in my book. It didn't hurt /that/ bad when I found Perrie with another man, but my Niall with a whore? No not okay. I felt sick to my stomach, having a strong feeling that Niall and the boys in toe would be showing up at my parents house within hours. I stood up, and walked over to where my phone was now seriously screw up. I picked it up, and flipped it in my hands, looking at the damage. It wasn't that bad, I could still see through my cracked screen, and type with out my fingers getting cut to pieces, but my phone was cracked. I sigh, angry. I walk out of my room, and down into the common room, where my parents are sitting and sipping tea.

"Mum, Dad, I have to go." I say, and it hurts when they frown slightly.

"We knew you would leave soon, but the boys need you. I love you Zaynie." My mum said, standing up, and hugging me tightly.

"I love you too mum." I say quietly, into her shoulder.

She pulls away slowly, and my father stands, and hugs me.

"Be a good boy, Zayn." He says, and I nod.

I turn and go back upstairs, passing my sister's room, but popping my head in.

"Come give me a hug you two." I say, forcing my voice to be light.

Safaa and Waliyha get up off the floor, and tackle me into a tight hug, both of them knowing that I was leave, once again.

"We'll miss you Zayn." They both say, and I felt my heart break.

"But I'll be home soon okay? We'll go out for ice cream, and maybe shopping?" I ask, and smile when they both nod. "Thank you both for understanding." I say, and get some more hugs, and kisses from them.

I grab my stuff, and walk out of the house, and call a cab. I wave back to my family one last time, before telling the man to take me to the airport.

-

I have to go back to London, I know that, but not back to the boys flat. I couldn't go back to Perrie's knowing she has a new boyfriend. The only place I knew that was home to me, was the flat with the boys, or back in Bradford. I sighed slightly, knowing the boys would be half way through the flight right now, and I bought a plane ticketed for London, hoping for the best.

I waited, not being seen, until my flight was called, which I hauled ass to. I boarded and sat in the front, in first class, with no one else sitting next to me. I pulled out ear buds, and tuned out the world.

-

I woke up, just before we landed. We landed shortly after, and I got my stuff, and help an older lady get her stuff down. She smiles softly, and pats my arm, as to say Thank you dear. I smiled back at her, and move off the plane, and I haul yet another taxi. I tell him my directions and off we go.

-

When I got back to the flat, no one is there, and I walk back to my room, hauling my stuff. I turn on the TV, which was a wrong idea.

"Horan, Payne, Tomlinson and Styles where all just seen in the London air port, just half an hour ago, missing Malik-"

I turn off the telly, just as the front door swings open, and I just can't seem to move fast enough, to get up off the couch, before they know I'm home.

"Zayn?"

 A/N; I told you it would get.....DRAMATIC! Thanks for the 1k reads guys, it makes my heart swell! Maybe 2k by my birthday? -11/30-

That would be wicked, thanks again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1.6K 59
Do you believe in second chances? That's what the voices told him, every time he would cut, the same question would go through his head. After attem...
45.5K 1.2K 15
Harry recently loses his boyfriend and his mental state is completely unstable. He breaks down randomly in class and refuses to be touched by anyone...
31.2K 858 34
Zayn is depressed and tries to hide it. But what will happen if someone finds out his secret? Will he make it worse, or just better? or the one wher...
37.2K 723 78
"Do you feel safe with him?" the question seemed silly; in my head I had immediately laughed at it because it was so absurd. How could I not feel saf...