Dancing in the Dark (Magi One...

By Different_is_Bliss

All your favorite Magi men! Or women if your a male and or are a female interested in the female population a... More

Secret Dance Lessons: Ja'far
Why?: Kouha x OC
Authors Note
Is That So?: Sinbad x Wife! Reader
Another Authors Note
Would I do that? ~Ja'far x Reader
Hello. . .

Rules

2.1K 11 23
By Different_is_Bliss

Character: (Ex: Sinbad, Kouen, Koumei...etc.) it came be female or male. Just specify if you want it to be GxG or GxB Hell, if you want BxB let me know! But remember the charter is you I don't do CharaterxCharater. Sorry.

Where: The place you want it to take place at.

What you want to happen: Give me your idea of what you want to happen. If you don't be specific enough you will be questioned further. So PLEASE BE SPECIFIC!

Extras: Do you want it to be fluffy or extra fluffy? Funny? Serious or what? Tell me. (It also depends what character you choose)

Yourself: Give me what you want your personality to be like. If you skip this your charter will be a weirdo like myself, if you read the Ja'far One-Shot it will similar to that personality.

So, happy requesting! I look forward to your request. I will do my own ideas as well so don't fret if no one does request which I hope you do! I will come up with my own.... But don't let me do that. I will cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.1K 28
Hello. This is my first X Reader ever so be a bit easy on me alright. Anyway in this story, you become the center of attention for all the vampires a...
27.8K 419 70
Just what the title says! All one-shots will be x reader. I will only write fluff and angst, no lemon, I don't like sexualizing at all and I'm not co...
6.3K 57 17
For the time being of fortnite and it's ducking season, this is a fanfic book to anyone who would like a x reader story the first page will be the in...
62.8K 622 20
[ ] β—‡ Oneshot completed | Although under construction of editing β—‡ Hello fellow Undertale Readers, this book contains. β€’ Requests β€’ Angst β€’ Fluff Th...