Sans x Reader | Empire

By rottenentity

Sometimes life gets to the point where you feel like you're a paper airplane. One minute you're soaring, feel... More

☁︎ ︎Introduction ☁︎︎
1 | The Trip of a Lifetime
2 | Falling Into a New World
3 | Dreaming About Him
4 | Your Arms, Get Them Away!
5 | Your Arms, Keep me There..
6 | Sword Fish? More Like Spear Fish.
7 | Onion-San is Kawaii Desu Nae Sugoi Sugoi
8 | Darn Fever! Go Away!
SHORT A/N
9 | Promise
10 | Is This a Date, Sans?
11 | "Let's build an empire together."
12 | Lust, Confusion, or Both?
13 | I Need You Now More Than Ever
15 | Blueberry
A/N
LAST A/N FOR A WHILE
16 | But Nobody Came
17 | I Love You
18 | Explanation and Determination
19 | Guard 1 and Guard 2
20 | Not Much Longer
IF YOU ARE CONFUSED..
21 | We May Need Some Help
22 | Blueberry!
23 | The Rest of the Gang
24 | W.D. Gaster
25 | The Finale
26 | ĘrrØ-r
27 | My Queen
28 | Recovering And Disappearing
29 | Reset
30 | Remembrance
❀︎ Ending 1 | Love
Ending 2 | Please.. F/n.
T h e E n d
New Book
Thank you so much!
Q n' A | Part 1
Q n' A | Part 2
Ιͺα΄α΄˜α΄Κ€α΄›α΄€Ι΄α΄›
An A/N

❀︎ 14 | Sweet, Sweet Lemonade!

14.1K 327 2K
By rottenentity

"What screws us up
the most in life is
the picture in
our heads of how
it's supposed to be."
- - -

(Warning, we got some sweet, sweet lemonade over here. Tbh you might need some holy water.)

"Please f/n.. I need you." Sans pleaded, obviously desperate.

I gulped. I could tell that both of us were blushing incredibly hard. I did say that I'd do this if he really needed it, but I didn't think it'd be happening so soon.

"What if Papyrus hears us?" I ask, thinking about the innocent skeleton who was in the room right next to ours. If he did hear us, then he'd be so horrified and scarred.

"He won't. When he's asleep, he stays that way for a while." Sans moves towards me and I instinctively moved back a bit. Sans ended up crawling onto the bed and over me, hovering on all fours. Were we really going to do this?

"Will you let me?" He asked. His voice was so raspy and desperate, it was pretty hot hearing him like this. Again, I felt all of my right and wrong senses slipping. My mind was saying "not now f/n, it's too early for this" but my body kept telling me "this is what you need, accept him", so I was having an internal conflict right now.

Sans leaned forward and pressed his teeth against my lips, he closed his eye sockets as he did so. I melted into the kiss and closed my eyes, finally accepting him. Sans only hungered for more of me, so he opened his mouth and licked my lips. This time I complied and opened my mouth, letting him in.

His blue tongue explored everywhere in my mouth since I didn't put up a fight against him. I sucked on his tongue lightly, making him grunt like he had done on the night of our date. Sans pulled out of the kiss and moved his teeth to my neck. He slowly licked the side of it before nibbling on a spot. I had kept my eyes closed during this and I ended up gasping lightly, making Sans let out a quiet chuckle.

Sans made a few love marks but then he found this one spot on my neck where it felt the best. When he nipped and licked that spot, my breath hitched and my toes curled. Sans continued attacking this spot, enjoying my reactions.

He moved away from my neck which made me whine since I hadn't wanted him to stop. Sans had other places to explore anyways.

The skeleton pulled the covers from off of me and moved his hands to the hem of my shirt, he then began to tug it off. I helped him by lifting up my arms. When my shirt was gone, Sans went back to kissing me. He moved his hands up and down my stomach, making me feel slightly aroused. His hands found their way to my breasts and he started to massage them through my bra. The sensation made me release a small moan.

Sans had never heard that sound before so he became a little concerned and stopped what he was doing.

"Did that hurt?" He asked, looking at my flustered expression. I shook my head no.

"Don't stop, it's fine." Sans nodded after I spoke. He moved back down to my neck and attacked my soft spot again. He had also moved his hands to my back so he could unclip my bra. Sans struggled with my bra clasp a bit but he eventually got it off and moved it out of our way. He glanced down to my breasts and took the sight of them in, taking a mental picture. I could feel his bulge rub against my leg which made me even more flustered than I already was.

Sans moved his teeth to my left breast, he then began to nibble on its bud, making me suck in some air. I hadn't expected that at all. Sans widened his grin as he heard my small moans, he started to love the sounds I was making and they were only getting him more excited. He pleasured my left breast with his mouth while he massaged the other with his hand.

I could feel myself slipping into ecstasy. This feeling I was getting was pure bliss.

Sans looked up at my face only to see my flustered expression now replaced with a more lustful one. He looked away quickly, not wanting to become too excited. Sans stopped paying attention to my breasts and instead moved lower to my pants, but I stopped him.

"S-Sans, wait." I sat myself up. Sans looked at me and also sat up.

"What is it? Do you want me to stop?" Sans asked, wondering if he had done something wrong. He really did think I was enjoying this, and I was. I smiled and shook my head no.

"No, I just.. I'm already half undressed, but you haven't taken off a single piece of clothing." I moved my hands to his jacket and slipped it off, tossing it to the floor. I noticed that Sans's face was starting to become a very dark shade of blue. I smirked.

I slipped Sans out of his shirt and gently traced my fingers over his ribs. Sans flinched slightly but then let out a small groan of pleasure. I wondered if me touching his bones was turning him on? Maybe he felt pleasure when I touched him like this.

I moved my mouth to his collarbone and gently licked it, earning another groan from him.

"F-f/n.." He called out my name, and it was like music to my ears. I sucked on his collarbone as I rubbed my fingers across his bones. Sans let out an abundance of small groans and pants. I moved my right hand to his spine and I gently gripped it, slightly rubbing it. My left hand was busy rubbing against his ribs and my mouth was busy with his collarbone.

When I had touched his spine, Sans arched his back. He must've felt that a lot more than what I was doing to his ribs, so I moved my left hand over to his spine too. I used both hands to rub his spine, sometimes I would tighten my grip and it would make him groan a little louder. I removed my mouth from his collarbone and gently licked his jawline, making him shiver.

Sans was about done with my teasing, so he moved me away from him and pinned my wrists down to the bed, making it shake slightly. The skeleton was panting lightly and I was casually smirking as I gazed up at his flustered expression. He growled lowly and pressed his teeth against my lips a little aggressively.

He moved his hands down to my shorts and pulled them down to my ankles, I of course helped him since he couldn't exactly reach because he was busy kissing me. Sans moved out of the kiss and also slid down my underwear, taking those off along with my shorts.

Sans looked me up and down, gazing at me in awe. He was probably taking another mental picture of my body.

I held back the urge to cover myself.

Sans hovered over me again but only with one arm this time. He used his free hand to go down to my entrance. He slowly slid his index finger into me and I bit my bottom lip, holding in a slightly loud moan.

"You're really wet down here, heh." I blushed incredibly hard at Sans's words. Sans thrusted his finger in and out of me but then when I was just getting used to the feeling, he slid in a second finger. He scissored his fingers into me and widened my entrance so he could just insert a third finger.

His three fingers were making me moan quite loudly. I thought everyone was going to hear me. Sans chuckled and inserted a fourth finger. He needed me to be ready for him. He was thrusting his fingers in and out of me at a quick pace and I felt a knot in my stomach.

"S-Sans..~" I moaned out Sans's name, which made him pull his fingers out of me. I let out a whine, I wanted the feeling of his fingers more. Sans grabbed the hem of his shorts and pulled them off along with his boxers, letting his erected member stand tall. I glanced down to it and as I laid my eyes upon it I blushed wildly.

Sans only smirked at my expression. He adjusted himself as he held himself up above me with two arms.

"Are you ready?" He asked, sounding quite seductive. His voice really did turn me on.

"Mhm." I managed to make a response. Sans grabbed his member and rubbed the tip against my entrance teasingly, making me twitch in need. Sans finally stopped teasing me and slid himself in slowly.

I felt a mixture of plain and pleasure. I moaned loudly and Sans let out a groan of pleasure, liking how my walls were tight around his member.

"It's so.. Warm." He mumbled in between small pants. I moved my hands to his shoulder blades and I gripped onto them for dear life. This feeling felt so great, I felt so filled. Sans grabbed my left leg and lifted it up over his shoulder blade so he could enter a little more easily and get deeper into me. I let go of his shoulders and instead gripped onto the bedsheets.

Sans had finally entered me fully and waited for me to give the word to move. Instead of saying anything, I moved my hips, letting him know that I wanted him to start moving. Sans did just that. He began to thrust at an agonizingly slow pace so I bucked my hips, wanting him to go faster.

Sans grunted as he quickened his pace. I was a moaning mess under him. My eyes were half open as I stared at Sans. His eye sockets were closed and he really looked like he was in heaven. Sans opened his eyes slightly and his pupils met mine, we looked at each other for a few moments as he thrusted and as I moved along with each of his thrusts. I then felt him hit a certain spot that made my moans go a higher pitch.

Sans kept on hitting this spot without mercy, he had even increased his pace. Sans let my leg fall back down but he then grabbed my hips, gripping onto them tightly. He went even deeper into me, making the spot he was hitting feel even better.

"Sans!~" I cried out, throwing my head back as he continued to thrust. Sans answered my cries with loud groans and grunts. The sound of his bed creaking filled the room and I couldn't help but scream out in pleasure.

"F/n.. I-I.." Sans tried to say something but nothing else came out, he was too into this to say anything. I knew what he was saying though. He was going to tell me he loved me.

I felt Sans's member swell and twitch inside of me, his length grew a little longer. The knot in my lower stomach became stronger and I could tell what that meant.

"Sans, please!~ O-oh god!~" I felt myself orgasm, leaving me a panting mess, but Sans wasn't done quite yet. Sans continued to thrust deeply into me, still hitting my soft spot over and over again. His thrusts were starting to become sloppy and after a few last thrusts, he burst. His liquid filled me to the core and it honestly felt good. Right as Sans had climaxed, he had moaned out my name, making me feel a bit special.

Sans pulled out and collapsed onto the spot beside me, he and I were both panting hard and quick. I closed my eyes, feeling exhausted. Sans sat up slightly and pulled his covers over both of us before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him.

His blue member had disappeared since he had no more magic mojo left. He was completely and utterly exhausted, just as I was.

"I love you." He mumbled before pressing his teeth to my forehead.

I fell asleep right after he spoke those words.

You're dreaming again.

You're in a pitch black room alone, no one but you is there. You hear a few voices behind you so you turn around.
There were three short skeletons in front of you. All of them resembled Sans, but they also looked incredibly different.

"HELLO HUMAN!" One greeted you gleefully. This Sans was wearing a big blue scarf and a white t-shirt, he had blue-ish gray shoulder pads, some shorts, and cute little boots on. He was adorable.

"Hello doll.~" One greeted in a flirtatious way, winking at you. This Sans was wearing all black, yellow, and red. A black jacket, a red sweater, a red spiked collar, and some black and yellow shorts. He had sharp teeth and one golden tooth. He was sweating and looked out of breath. He honestly creeped you out.

"Hello.." The last one quietly spoke, looking at you with curiosity in his eye. Yes, eye. The other one was covered up with a white glitchy looking cloud. He was all white except for a red slash across his stomach and also a line of red liquid seeping down from his mouth to his chin. He looked so sad.

"Who are you guys and why do you all look like Sans?" You asked, looking at all three of them.

"Well," the last Sans started "We all are Sans, but different versions of him. I'm the Sans from AfterTale.. Everyone calls me geno." Geno looked away from you, staring down at the Pitch black floor.

The Sans with the blue scarf widened his smile and put his gloved hands on his hips. "I'M THE MAGNIFICENT SANS FROM UNDERSWAP, EVERYBODY CALLS ME BLUEBERRY!" His loud voice reminded you of Papyrus. Perhaps since he's from a place called UnderSwap he switched personalities with Papyrus?

The second Sans shifted his hands around in his pockets before speaking. "I'm from UnderFell. People call me Edge or Edgy and I hate it." Edgy let out a low growl after speaking. He was pretty cute, but still creepy.

"Well Geno, Blueberry, and Edgy.. Where am I and why am I here?" You looked at the three skeletons, they all looked a little uncomfortable because of your question.

Blueberry spoke up. "We came here to warn you." His voice had quieted down which made you feel a bit unsettled. "But we don't have much time, so listen carefully human." He moved towards you and set his hands on your shoulders gently. "You need to leave UnderTale. You have to get away as soon as you possibly can." His tone was serious.

"UnderTale?.. The dimension I live in now?" You questioned.

Blueberry nodded.

"What! Why?" You didn't want to leave Sans, you couldn't. Not after everything you've just been through with him.

"You have to trust us, you're in danger—..." Blueberry looked behind him quickly then back to you. "We don't have much time left. He's coming." Suddenly, everything went pitch black.

Your eyes fluttered open and you find yourself staring at the ceiling.

You don't really remember what you had dreamed about, but you knew it was important.

You feel like you've forgotten something you needed to know.

• • •
- 2612 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.7K 52
(Y/N). A peculiar soul; A human core, with a skeleton's power. Her parents are ashamed of her, beating her every time they catch her using magic. One...
13K 501 17
EDIT: READER AND PAPYRUS ARE BOTH IN THEIR TEENS!! WARNING: BOOK CONTAINS SWEARING/CUSSING AND VIOLENCE Just before she passed away, my grandmother...
7.1K 261 13
I can't let go, So I can remember. I have to remember because memories are all I have left... Classic.. Or just sans is having issues with his life...
27.3K 697 23
It wasn't your fault you were in this situation. It just happened at random chance, now you were stuck in a loop. A endless repetitive loop of death...