Read For Read

By JennHarrington

Comment for read for read. Follow for follow. Continue reading to find out more! More

Read for Read

169 13 78
By JennHarrington

Hey guys!

This is a read for read, follow for follow. I want to get my stories out there and I'm sure you want to do the same. So here's the deal, you read my stories or story and I'll read yours if you comment the title below. My current story is Eternity Ever After (Vampire), but I have another finished one that is called Sophia and the Moonstone (Fantasy). I also started a third story that is still very new. Check them out and tell me what you think.

I will follow you if you follow me as well.

Voting is totally up to you. If I like your story I will vote for it. And if you like mine, please vote for it.

To sum it all up, just comment your story below and I will read it. If you want to do a follow for follow just follow me and I will follow you. It's as simple as that.

I look forward to reading your works!

Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 3.5K 80
❤️
129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
38.6K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
95.7K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...