From McMahon To Lopez

By AkiraJohnson1

How does a little girl go from being Stephanie McMahon's god daughter to Colby Lopez aka Seth Rollins' daught... More

<1>Can I Call You Daddy?
<2> Promo And Sammy?
<3> Too Early To Be At The Airport
<4> A day Out With Sammy

Prologue

905 18 2
By AkiraJohnson1

March 25,2004

The day Mya Kelly Lopez was born into the world with a father who trained and work at FCW,he was home when her mother gave birth,he made sure.

Her mother was very sick and Myas Father knew she was and was going to make sure Mya had the best life living with him,and it just being to two of them.

Mya's father name was Colby lopez,better known as his ring name Seth Rollins her mother was not a wrestler, she was a private chief name Margaret.

Margaret's father, bob, didn't like Colby, and told him if he didn't leave and Mya be given to her god mother,Stephanie McMahon, who didn't know the agreement, that he would kill not only Seth,but Mya also.

Colby left without another word,that was 3 months after Mya's 3rd birthday. Now Mya is 12,Colby is 30,on the WWE main roster,with his two best friends Joe,and Jon,who know what happened to Mya.

What happens when Mya comes back to the WWE with Stephanie?

What happens when Stephanie finds out what Margaret's father said? Will she give Colby a chance? or not?

Will Mya hear Colby out? You never know?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 38.7K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
499K 20.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...