Bleach : hollows on the loose...

By thedarklord86

What happens when you let a hybrid between soul reaper/hollow loose on the soul society. well you get amazing... More

Chapter 1 : The start
Chapter 2 : helping a friend.
Chapter 3 : He lets us pass just to be kicked out
Chapter 5 its time for the launch
Chapter 6 : first captain
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bankai revealed and released
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (the real ending)
What should i post or start making public

Chapter 4 : breaking in by the dead

8.8K 128 15
By thedarklord86

Kukaku : okay i see the picture.

The group sat in a row infront of kukaku while Yoruichi explained the problem and it may be a good sigh that she just smoked and looked relaxed.

Kukaku : ah what the heck i take the job.
Yoruichi : really ?

Kukaku : if urahara is involved i can't refuse even if i wanted to. (Stands up) however while i trust you... I don't trust those kids.
(Y/n) thought : a woman who says what she thinks.
Kukaku : i include my henchman to keep a eye on them.

(Y/n) shivered having feeling things were about to go down very fast and very deep.

Ichigo : henchmen ?
Kukaku : yeah henchman but he is actually my kid brother. He is still a brat and not that usefull.

She walked over to a door and each step she took the bad feeling just got worse.

Kukaku : hey are you ready ?
Voice : oh yes.
Kukaku : i'm opening the door so behave !
Voice : y-yeah

The woman opended the door revealing a man on his knees head staring at the ground.

Ganju : how do you do ?! My name is Ganju Shiba ! (Reveals face) pleased to be of service.

The hole group could believe it not even Yoruichi knew about it. They all started with shock at him knowing that thing will go bad and Ganju held the same look on his face when he finaly opended his eyes and saw them.

Ichigo : HHAAAA !!!
Ganju : HHAAAA !!!
Kukaku : wait you two know each other ?
(Y/n) : well what are the odds ?

Ganju : you !! You dare you come here in my own house !!!!
Ichigo : i didn't even know you lived here you idiot !!!!
Ganju : you dare to insult me in my own house !!

The two punched each other in the face hard and walked dizzy back. Kukaku looked like she expected it once they started talking and was just smoking out of her pipe.

The group just looked ahsamed and not suprised at the two fighting expect (y/n) who simply smiled and watched the two fight until their fighting ended up sending the pipe out of kukaku hands and he felt her anger rising.

(Y/n) : not good.

She stared at her pipe on the ground until one of them stepped on it snapping the last straw and then the spirituele pressure rised huge.
(Y/n) : RUN !!

Energy formed in her fist but the males were to busy to notice it but the others took the run for it to outside but (y/n) quickly picked the black cat up and runned after them hearing the hallway exploded.

They arrived outside just when the roof blew up and the door was blasted from his hinges somewhere it will never be found again. Once the blast stopped the house was destroyed and dropped down and so did the arms first holding the banner who was also blown away.

Uryu : did she really had to go that far to stop them ?
Chad : now we know why she moves so much.
Orihime : must be hard.
(Y/n) : for her neighbours.
Yoruichi : im sorry i forgot about her temper.
(Y/n) : you need new friends.
Uryu : for sure
Orihime : may be best
Chad : yeah
Yoruichi : yeah i should.

The group moved scared back taking each step slow and carefully making chad go first and (y/n) refused to sheath his swords.

Kukaku : what's with you ?! Fighting from the minute you set eyes on each other don't you know its dangerous !? You destroyed my house.
(Y/n) thought : they destroyed her house ? she decide to blow it up.
Ganju : but sis....
Kukaku : no excuses.

The group found both Ichigo and Ganju laying with their face on the floor and kukaku standing with one foot on Ganju head and spotted them.

Kukaku : got any complaints ?
Uryu chad and orihime : no !

(Y/n) : yeah why can't i do that.

Ichigo lifted his face up.
Ichigo thought : what's with this ? Both brother and sister....

He forgot he was thinking about when kukaku looked at him. For the first time in his life Ichigo was scared and he knew kukaku was his worst nightmare not strange because she blew up her entire house just because of a smoke pipe.

She grabbed him by his hair and lifted him infront of her face without effort and the only thing poor ichigo could do was shake and being scared of the woman who could rip his head of from his body.

Kukaku : listen brat. This is my house if you have a problem about the way i do things, get outta here !

Ichigo : i-im sorry.
Kukaku : okay as long as you understand.

She let him go and walked away if nothing happend leaving a scared ichigo and her brother on the floor.

Ichigo dropped back on the floor and crawled to Ganju who still didn't dare to get up to face his sister wrath.
Ichigo : your sister is something else.
Ganju : i know.

Kukaku : alright everybody stand up !

The two together with one of her servants jumped up and stood straight not even having the guts to look at her.

Kukaku : Koganenhiko go outside with Shiroganehiko  and start the preparations.
Kogan : understood !
Kukaku : the rest be quiet and follow me !

Nobody dared to say no not even Yoruichi who stayed behind (y/n) for safety and followed her into a very bright hall.

Uryu : wow... Why is there light when we're underground ?
Kukaku : i keep hotaru-kazura in the ceiling and cracks and on both sides of the wooden frames.

Uryu : hotaru-kazura ? Is that a plant or something that is only found in the soul society ?

She never answered him when they reached a steel door with something writting on it but whatever lay behind those door must get them in.

Kukaku : we're here this is it.
Uryu : hey !
Kukaku : open the door Ganju.
Ganju : yes sir !

He quickly went to the door and opended it but Uryu didn't get the lesson they just learnt and comforted Kukaku about ignoring.
Uryu : hey i as...

Lucky for him Ichigo and (y/n) placed their hands on his mouth and pulled him to the ground before she got mad and blasted him in thousand pieces.

The room was very big dark and empty the only that there stood seamed to be the bottom of the chimney. 

Ichigo : what that ?!
Kukaku :  i'ii shoot you guys into the seireitei with this from the sky.
Uryu and ichigo : the sky ?
(Y/n) : we're gonna die can i go back ?
Kukaku : my name is kukaku Shiba. I'm the best pyrotechnic in Rukongai !
(Y/n) : really please let me go

Timeskip brought you by kukaku suidice hotline :  die a awesome dead or just piss of your annoying neighboor by destroying on his car or house.

Everybody got over the shock and stood infront of kukaku who wore the largest smirk she showed them all day.

Ichigo : pyrotechnic ?
Kukaku : thats right ! Koganenhiko ! Shiroganehiko ! Raise it.

In just a few second the ground started to shake and the platform lifted up and the ceiling even opended up showing a clear blue sky meaning they were going outside.

Once it was finshed the chimmey revealed himself to be what looked like a cannon.

Kukaku : are you kids scared. This is the special kukaku Shiba super-sized fireworks stage.
Ganju : the flower-cane-canon

He got kicked down from behind by kukaku annoyed that he stole her line.
Kukaku : that was my line !
Ganju : i-im so-rry.

Kukaku could keep the smirk of her face when she saw their faces again even Yoruichi looked suprised.

Kukaku : what speechless ?
Uryu : what kind of joke is that ? You may be a firework expert or whatever. But as if you could shoot us over with that

Uryu was quickly silent when he got hit in the face by a strange orb that bounced of him into Ichigo hands.

Ichigo : whats is this ?
Kukaku : The reishu-kaku, spirit core. Place your palms on it and focus your spirituel energy.
Ichigo : huh like this.

He focused very hard but it looked like he was trying to break it.
Ichigo : could somebody show me how to focus spirituel energy ?

Uryu facepalmed himself while kukaku looked dumdfounded not understanding how a soul reaper could focus his spirituele energy.
Kukaku : huh ? What are you saying ? Like this !

She lifted her hand and summoned a blue ball of spirtuele energy with ease and in a second. 

Kukaku : if your a soul reaper surely you should know how to use your Kido.
Yoruichi : actually.... This boy is the newbie soul reaper i told you about earlier. He can't use Kido at all.
(Y/n) : a baby would have more succes... a brain dead one.
Ichigo : hey !
Kukaku : i can see that.

Ichigo kept trying but nothing happend so (y/n) stopped him from embrassasing himself and took the orb.

(Y/n) : here just clear your mind focus and guide your energy into this orb.

He took the orb in one hand and was immediately surrounded by a bubble shield al it was black and a bit unstable. He took a step forward and saw that the orb rolled with him so he knew there was only two things he could do.

(Y/n) : there are only two things i can do.

He placed the orb on his head and started to backwards moon walk over the place. Uryu and ichigo just went shocked anime style Chad just looked, kukaku smirked and orihime clapped happy at the dance.

Chad : thats one but what was the other ?
(Y/n) : running somebody over but i don't think thats allowed.
Kukaku : why not ? Ganju doesn't mind.
Ganju : wait what !
Ichigo : what is that?

Kukaku smirked and walked over to (y/n) who was standing inside the orb.

Kukaku : (hits the orb) this is the cannonball.
Ichigo : cannonball ?
Kukaku : now listen up you may think that the only thing guarding the Seireitei is that barrier. But you're wrong. That barrier is made from an ore known as sekki-seki. That is rare even in the soul society.

She placed a small stone on the ground.
Kukaku : this is a fragment of it.

She smashed the stone but when the smoke cleared they saw the stone perfectely fine and so the ground under it while around it was complete gone.

Kukaku : as you can see it completely breaks down spiritual energy. Thats why its impossible to bore a hole through the barrier with spiritual energy. On top of that even when cut it emits a wave that breaks down spiritual energy from all sides, which means... That the Seireitei has a barrier around it. From the sky to the underground. And so... Thats where this comes in.

(Y/n) : your sure this will break through ?

Kukaku : hell yeah this is the special hard spiritual partition penetration device that i invented. In other words if all of you combined your spiritual energy into this spirit core, you can created a temporary cannonball that will break through the barrier.  And then i shoot that cannonball with the flower-crane cannonballand it pierce right through the barrier. Any qeustion ?

Ichigo : errn well.
Kukaku : all right you are dismissed. Go to the underground training room and practice concentrating your spiritual energy !

Koganenhiko : yes ! Yes !
Shiroganehiko : yes ! yes !

(Y/n) : wait im good right ?
Kukaku : yeah your good just extract the energy and you can go and oh don't lose concetration or you blow up.
Ichigo : wait you never mention that !

They were carried away to the underground training room.

(Y/n) handed the orb back to kukaku thanked her for helping them and left walking into the field.

A very small timeskip

(Y/n) walked around and took place under a tree with shadow enjoying the good weather and the nice breeze cooling him down. He found a piece of wood next to him and he always wanted to try to make something out of wood and why not now so far he knew... He would never have the chance again if this failed.

He took the piece in one hand and grabbed Guang.

(Y/n) : do you mind ?
Guang : of course not.

He smiled and started to slowy cut the wood just letting his mind decide what to make while his eyes started at the view ahead of him seeing the sun going down meaning it was going to disepear soon and it will become night. he remembert a song he liked to listen and slowy start to sing it while he never stopped with cutting or stopping with watching at the view.

There's only two types of people in the world. The ones that entertain and the ones that observe. 
Well baby i'm a put on a show kinda girl. Don't like the backseat gotta be first

Im like the ringleader i call the shots
Im like a firecracker i make it hot when i put on a show.
I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins
spotlight on me and i'm ready to break

Im like a performer the danefloor is my stage
Better be ready hope that ya feel the same.

All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus
When i crack that whip everybody gon' trip just like a circus.

He lost track of time but when he came to his senses the sun was almost complete under giving the sky a beautiful colour oranges over the grassy hills and houses up ahead.

Kukaku : what are you doing ?

He jumped out of his skin when he heard her voice and turned scared around but released his breath when she did't look mad and just held two cups and a bottle.

(Y/n) : savoring the moments for i never get them anymore.
Kukaku : ah don't think about that just listen to Yoruichi and you be fine.

She sat next to him and gave him a cup with milk and watched the sky too. Until her gaze landed on (y/n) artwork.

Kukaku : how did you get that ?

He looked down and saw the left overs from the wood and it seemed like he maked a smoke piple similair to the one kukaku had.

(Y/n) : made when i was bored. Here take it for what happend to your old one.

She took it with a smile and grabbed the things she needed out of nowhere and was smoking in seconds.

She took a deep breath before releasing a circle of smoke in the air.

(Y/n) : you know its bad for you right ?
Kukaku : not we're dead im a spirit, smoking doesn't do anything anymore.... Here take some.

She held the pipe infront of him and cutted him off before he could protest.

Kukaku : you said it yourself kid you don't know if you get back i trust Yoruichi but just for sure live a little.

He started at it for a few second before giving in and taking a breath in that ended in a coughing fit but the second went better then by the third he smoked like a pro.
( Thats not good :)

The two shared in silent the pipe while staring at the view before them.

(Y/n) : hey kukaku ? Can i ask you something ?
Kukaku : lay to what it is ?
(Y/n) : do you also hate soul reapers ?
Kukaku : yes and no im not their biggest fan but i don't really hate them like my idiot brother.

(Y/n) :..... Why ?
Kukaku : i may tell you if you come back alive but to keep it short my brother was a soul Reaper but it didn't went well.

(Y/n) : (nodding) i understand i know how it feels to lose somebody both my parents were killed by a hollow and i would've been too if my grandfather didn't show up. That moment maked me what i am.

She nodded her head and give him the pipe again and so they continue in silent to enjoy the view with a little bit of smoking until a guy came to them telling them dinner is ready.

Kukuka : come up lets go and if im in a good mood i teach how to do that tactic how i destroyed the house.

(Y/n) nodded his head and walked back with her but then they felt a huge energy coming from inside the house.

Kukaku : WHAT ARE THOSE BRATS DOING !!

They rushed inside taking two stairs at the time and right into the hall finding Ganju againt the wall on the floor.

Kukaku : Ganju what is going on !?
Ganju : im sorry sis. I just showed it him once i never imagined it would turn out like this. He is out of control !

She opended the door and saw Ichigo trying to control his spiritual energy but he had so much it went very wrong

Kukaku : you fool! Gather your spiritual energy together already !

He tried to gather it but it was just so unbelieveble much to much for him to control even how hard he tried and kept going

Ichigo : i can't its to much.
Ganju : we have to go ! He is gonna destroy this house !

(Y/n) didn't knew what to do, his friend was killing them and himself with his lack of control. He felt a tug in his soul if something wanted to get out and take the soul energy and he knew what was doing it.

(Y/n) decide what to do, ichigo could't handle it and just a little more and kill them all but it could go to bad from worse if he did it. But seeing everybody faces he knew that he had to try so he stepped in the room without fear.

Kukaku : wait what the hell are you doing !? We have to go !

He didn't listen to her and stood infront of Ichigo cannonball preparing himself.
He focused his soul and held both fist to his waist while releasing his own roar.

(Y/n) : RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A fire of black soul energy was released around him looking like a wild burning fire that sucked the soul energy out of the air. The energy went behind him and grew in size taking a form of something that reached the ceiling.

They could't make out what it was because how wild it was and just pure energy but his feets and legs were actually a tail and his upper body looked armored and muscelar.

It roared a ear deafing roar and when his beak opended it absorbed Ichigo spiritual energy. The other looked shocked at the figure behind (y/n) that seemed to drink the spiritual energy because they all felt it going down and it became less bright.

Ichigo felt his energy dropping very fast that he quickly could control it and make a cannonball.

Ichigo : i did it !

(Y/n) stopped yelling and let his arms fall to his sides and letting exhausting taking over. He dropped on his face on the floor making the others worry about him.
Ichigo : (Y/N) !!!!!!

He forgot about concetrating his soul energy that caused the cannonball to explode.
Ichigo : AAAAHHHHHHH !!!

Kukaku stomped on Ichigo head and rubbed on it.

Kukaku : weren't you listening to me, fool ? I told you! If you lose concentration, you blow up !
Ichigo : yes you did.
Ganju : i'ii say you....

She smacked him to the ground in a single punch also mad at him.

Kukaku : you're are just as guilty, idiot! Both of you no food tonight.

While those two are getting it the others checked on (y/n). Chad turned around but was relieved that (y/n) was okay and breathing normally.

Orihime : oh thank god he is okay.
Uryu : yeah, whatever he did must have taking a lot
Yoruichi : yeah let him sleep he is alive and kicking in the morning with just a good sleep.

Chad nodded and took the guy over his shoulder and carried him to a quest room. Leaving the others in the room.

Orihime saw that something was wrong with Yoruichi who held his eyes closed.

Orihime : Yoruichi ?

The cat opended his eyes and walked over to a sleeping Ichigo who was just as tired as (y/n).

Yoruichi : Ichigo finally mastered cannonball thats a good sigh.
Ganju : is something wrong ?

Yoruichi : nothing is wrong he is just sleeping. All of you sit over there we are ready to enter the Seireitei so i,want to talk to you about you can all expect after we invade the Seireitei you must---HHHAAAAA

After a while Yoruichi and Kukaku stood outside Kukaku smoking from the pipe she got from (y/n) while yoruichi was staring sadly at the ruined tail thanks to ichigo.

Kukaku : that was too close. I really start to hate that guy lucky you got (y/n) or else i would't have a house anymore.
Yoruichi : yes
Kukaku :.... What do you think ? Was that bankai ?

Yoruichi : yes but not complete he was holding it back but even in that form it managed to absorb that much soul energy at such a short time. I wonder why he didn't tell us.

Kukaku : he probaly has his reasons yes but i wonder what they are ?.... Hhmm i find out all in time all in time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 143 11
This is my MHA x Bleach story where it will take place in the My Hero universe where everything is the same except they have soul reapers and hollows...
105K 2.4K 25
Fallen injured in battle when you are saved by a mysterious red-haired man Sorry for any bad grammar/spelling English is my first language but im stu...
244K 8K 56
Cherī Zaraki is an average teenager.. At least that's what everybody else thinks of her. Cherī is actually a Soul Reaper. Her parents are Kisuke Urah...
132 1 6
DISCLAIMER: I do not claim credit for the ideas or content within this story. All original credit belongs to the owners and developers of Bleach. Not...