Two Worlds (Under Constructio...

By mollysue

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I'm Mary Josephine. Daughter of Roger Josephine. Rich, famous businessman. I'm 17, shy... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 13

1.3K 43 3
By mollysue

All right I know I know this is late....and I'm sad to say I wont be updating as much because....school starts for me tomorrow. I'll try to upload a chapter to either Rescue Me or Uncaged; Untamed or Legend but...no promises...I'll try though!! And thank you for being patient! I reeeeeeeally appreciate it!! Enjoy!

Chapter 13

I woke up in a mess of guys and blankets. We were all tangled on my bed. All five of us. I groaned at the weight on top of me, afraid to open my eyes to look. I finally did and saw the huge mess. I was in the middle of the bed and the guys were all around me. Will was behind me.

Literally.

He was being used as my pillow. Or his chest was. Gray's legs were thrown over mine and Gabriel's and he was laying face down, his head buried in a pillow. I giggled quietly. Jack was curled in a ball on Gray's back, hugging a pillow to him tightly and do you want to know where Gabriel was? He was laying on top of me. I could hardly move or breathe. Suddenly I had the urge to go pee. Uh oh.

"Gabriel." I whispered as I shook him.

He just groaned at me. I huffed.

"Mom!!" I whisper yelled.

My mom cracked my door open a little.

"A little help please?" I whispered.

My mom stifled a laugh and I glared at her.

"Boys wake up!" My mom said.

None of them moved.

"Jeez are they like this every morning?" I asked quietly.

My mom chuckled and nodded. I sighed.

"Mom go start breakfast....I'll deal with this."

She nodded.

"Just, don't wake up your step father. He needs his rest and I'm lettin' him sleep in this mornin'. Today's are anniversary hon."

I nodded and she left my room. I sighed and thought about how I was going to do this. I mean Gabriel was...huge. I scooted my whole body towards Jack and shook him a little. He pulled the pillow closer to him and I smiled.

"Jack. Jack, bubby wake up." I whispered.

His eyes opened and I smiled.

"Hi buddy. Mommy's making breakfast." I whispered.

He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"Okay come on sissy!" I shushed him.

"Shhh Jack. The boys are still sleeping. I'll be there in a few okay?"

He nodded and carefully got off Gray's back and ran out of my room and into the kitchen. I smiled and focused on Gray.

"Gray!" I whisper yelled.

He just groaned and I sighed, plopping my head back on Will's chest.

"Hey be careful that hurt." He mumbled.

I smiled and turned my head.

"At least one of you guys are awake."

He smiled at me and opened his eyes.

"Yeah normally I'm the early bird round here. You think it'd be Gray right?" He asked with a chuckle.

I nodded. That's exactly what I thought.

"Gabe's lucky." Will whispered suddenly.

"What?" I asked a little surprised.

"He's lucky he's gotta girl like you miss Mary. He's gone through somethin' awful in his life and he had to grow up quicker than most kids 'round here had to but when he's 'round you....he's alive again ya know?"

I nodded.

"I know exactly what you mean Will. If you would have known me before I came here.....then you would think the same thing about me." I whispered.

He sat up and looked at me.

"Whatcha mean?" He asked.

"It's nothing you have to worry 'bout Will at the moment. I'll tell ya one day." I said.

He stuck his big pinky towards me.

"Pinky promise." He stated.

I couldn't stop the laugh that came with that.

"Wow so that traveled all the way out here? That started in the city."

He smiled.

"Must've. Now pinky promise Mares."

I sighed but smiled anyway.

"All right." I said and I wrapped my pinky around his.

He smiled and I smiled back.

"All righty well.....it's obvious you're stuck." Will said, the humor evident in his voice.

I sighed.

"Yeah, wanna help?"

He laughed and got up.

"Nope you're on your own miss."

He got up and walked out of the room, leaving me by myself. I groaned.

"Wake up!!" I yelled.

Neither of them moved. I screeched and they still didn't move.

"Gray! Wake up!" I said as I kicked his legs off me.

His head shot up and he groaned.

"Oh gosh I gotta headache." He moaned.

I sighed.

"That's because your head was hanging off the bed goof. Now can you please get up and help me? I gotta pee!" I announced.

He looked at me and my position and chuckled.

"Gray! Please!" I begged.

He shook his head, stood up and stretched,

"Nooope. I will tell ya that he might wake up if you use your girlish charm." He stated and then walked out of the room.

I sighed and looked at Gabriel. I smiled at his face, he was so handsome. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his. He didn't even move or react. I pulled away and sighed.

"Try harder!" Will yelled from the kitchen.

I groaned loudly making the boys laugh. I pressed my lips to his again but this time I traced my tongue against his bottom lip. When I pulled away, his eyes popped open.

"Mary?" He asked groggily.

I blushed.

"Morning."

He looked at me confused and then looked down at my lips. He smiled and leaned down, pressing his lips to mine. He traced his tongue against my bottom lip and I gladly opened my mouth. Our tongues explored each other's mouths and he moaned loudly.

"Get a room!!" Will yelled, making us pull away.

I sighed.

"Will we already are in a room so shut up!" Gabriel yelled.

I giggled and he leaned down and kissed my nose.

"Can you get off now?" I asked nicely.

He smiled and shook his head.

"Nope. I like it up here. I think I'm gonna stay for a little while longer."

I glared at him.

"I have to pee and if you don't get up I might end up peeing right here." I threatened.

He jumped up and I smiled and got up. I stretched and he watched me. I let out a breath.

"Stop perving on me cowboy." I said jokingly.

He laughed.

"Me? Pervin' on you? Haha I don't think so!"

I smiled and walked towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I pushed my body against his and could feel he was a little more than excited downstairs and started playing with his hair. Our faces were so close that when I spoke my lips brushed against his.

"Oh yeah?" I whispered.

He gulped and nodded.

"It's okay cowboy. I think you're pretty hot too." I whispered and pulled away, walking out of the room, leaving him speechless.

That was definitely the understatement of the century by the way. After doing my business, I went to eat breakfast with the guys. Jack had left to go to school.

"Mary, your step pa and I are leavin for a couple days for our second honeymoon." My mom told me as I washed the dishes.

I nodded.

"So it's your job to feed the boys and take care of 'em while we're gone."

I nodded.

"All right mom. You two have fun okay?" I yelled as they walked out the door.

I heard the truck start up and pull out of the drive way. Yes they have a truck, they just never use it. I started doing all the chores my mother does when the boys walked in.

"Supper time finally." Will said.

When they saw me in the kitchen, cooking their supper (supper means lunch!), they all stared.

"Mary where's your Ma?" Will asked.

"What I can't cook for my boys?" I asked.

They all sat at the table.

"Mary," Will repeated.

I sighed.

"Today's their anniversary. They went on a second honeymoon today and left me in charge." I said.

They all started complaining and I turned around, spoon in my hand. They all got quiet immediately.

"Come on guys I'm not that bad. If y'all finish your chores before dinner we can go out for a picnic." I said.

They all looked at each other and then back at me with identical smiles.

"Deal." They all said together.

I smiled and continued cooking. After a wonderful lunch of my famous grilled cheese, they went to go finish there chores and I started getting ready for the picnic. At fourish, Jack walked through the door.

"Sissy where's momma?" He asked me as he sat at the table.

I smiled and gave him a glass of fresh milk and a fresh cookie from the batch I made for tonight.

"Today was mom and pa's anniversary Jack. They went to their second honeymoon so it's just me, you and the guys." I explained.

He nodded and went to dip his cookie in his milk.

"What's a honeymoon sissy?"

I was about to explain when the guys walked in.

"Ready to go on that picnic?" Gray asked.

"What picnic?" Jack asked.

I looked at Jack.

"Did you do good in school today buddy?" I asked him as Gabriel picked him up.

Will grabbed the basket and Gray offered me his arm. I smiled and looped my arm through his.

"Yes. I always do!" He said cockily.

I huffed and rolled my eyes. Someone's been hanging around these three boys too much.

"Sissy are we going on a picnic?" He asked me.

I nodded.

"Yay!" He yelled as he fist pumped.

I chuckled as did the guys.

"All right y'all. I know where we can go. Follow me!" Gabriel said, taking the lead.

I smiled and followed them.

Please fan, vote and comment! Thanks!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 59.2K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
162K 5.4K 22
"Go away you stupid asshole!" I said in a firm whisper as I remembered my mum and dad were just in the next room. If they caught me, I was dead. I le...
482K 11.4K 19
***Exciting news everyone!! I've hired an editor!! If you're a fan of Wilson Ranch make sure to follow as major grammar/spelling corrections are go...
72 10 10
Olivia made her decision. She was finally here. She decided to accept Jose's invitation for this one chance to show her what being with him was like...