The New Beta[TeenWolf]

By outlovestyles2

After everything that has happened; from Stiles being controlled by the Nogitsune, to Kira leaving, and now H... More

The Incident
The New Beta
Void Scott
The Confession
The Lie
The Attack pt. 1
The Attack pt. 2
Meeting Red
Sinking Blue
A Work of Art
Identification
Wrong Turn
Flashback
Lucid Dreams

Teenage Lovers

2.6K 76 10
By outlovestyles2

AN: Finallyyyyy, I've been wanting to write a Stydia chapter forever😩. Btw I'm so sorry for the late update, you can expect a chapter tomorrow. Anyways, here we go...

I walked into the gym to see people already inside the pool. The music was even louder in here, and it reeked of alcohol and testosterone.

But that's seniors for you; spending their last 3 weeks of school partying before it all goes down the drain. I mean seriously we just had a party a few weeks ago, can't these kids contain themselves?

Lydia, where you are, you better not be dancing.

"Lydia, where are you?" I mumbled as I searched the room, while also trying not to get pushed into the pool.

Who's idea was it to have a party near an indoor pool?

"Stiles!" I turned around to see Lydia downing the contents of a red cup.

She smiled as she lifted the cup up in triumph, "5 seconds."

I gave her a half smile as I approached her, "Yeah, congrats. Anyways, where Scott?"

I took the empty cup out of her hands and threw it somewhere around the room.

"What?" She cupped her ear as she stood on her toes.

"Where's Scott?" I yelled, only to get a giggle back.

"Okay you're drunk, and we need to go find Scott." I grabbed Lydia's arm as I directed her towards the door.

She tapped my chest, "Hm, you're right. He was looking for you too you know." I looked down at Lydia as she lifted herself off my chest, slightly stumbling into the hall.

"He was?" I asked her as she turned to face me.

She smiled her beautiful smile as she nodded, "Yep." She popped the 'p' before putting her arms around me.

I gulped as I looked down at Lydia, "L-Lyds, what are you um, doing?"

My breathe hitched as she looked up at me, "You know Stiles, after everything that happened. After finding out that I was a banshee, and the dread doctors and all, the one person that was always there was you. I never truely saw it until today, but the man standing in front of me now, isn't the man that saved me all those times." I smiled down at Lydia as she smiled back up at me. I knew she was drunk, but it didn't matter. As they say, drunken words are sober thoughts. "This man is one who would do anything to save his friends and family, but is now slowly taking them down one by one."

What?

"Lydia, you know I didn't do what I did to Malia on purpose. I said I was sorry, and I know I could never make up for that, but I am. I really am. I loved Malia and I shouldn't have done that, but can't you at least try and feel sympathetic for me."

She let go of my neck as she stepped back, "You know what Stiles? I did. I really did, and then one day I'm driving back home from school and a song I've never heard starts playing. The next thing I know it starts singing,'Stiles and Scott' over, and over, and over again!" She sighed as a tear fell down her face.

"Lydia--"

"No, save it. I can't forget what happened, Stiles. I just can't and..."

I turned my attention away from Lydia as I began to smell blood.

I slowly stepped up to the lockers to get a better scent.

"Stiles, I was talking to you." I turned to Lydia as she crossed her arms.

"It's Scott; Lydia it's Scott, that's his blood." I let my finger softly graze the blood before I held it back up to Lydia. "See?"

I watched a frown appear on her face as she looked at the blood on my finger, "Stiles.."

"I know Lydia, he's my best friend, and he may hate me,
but I still care about him."

She nodded as she began to pace around the hall, "W-well do you think you can trace him down."

"I can try, but I don't think that'll be necessary."

I thought back to what Chi had said in the car:

"Don't worry Stiles, I'm just looking to make introductions."

I closed my eyes as I faced Lydia, as sigh leaving my lips as I looked up at her. "It's Chi."

She looked at me confused before her eyes turned wide, "Is, is he the--?"

I nodded, "He's the one who killed Deucalion." She gasped as she began to put the pieces together, "He's also the one that turned me; he's my Alpha Lyds, and I've been working with him this whole time."

~•~

"Lydia wait!" I chased after Lydia as she continued her walk down the stairs.

"No, no more waiting!" She abruptly stopped, causing me to bump into her. She shoved me off her with a yell before continuing her walk.

I gasped as my back hit the wall next to the stairs. I slid down as I slowly regained my strength. Once I had earned a bit back, I stood up and looked at the wall. There was a dent in the spot I had hit.

I turned back to Lydia to see her looking ahead into the dark hallway.

"Lydia?"

"Shh..." She tilted her head to the side, a blank gleam left on her face.

"Lydia what do you hear?" I slowly approached her as she stood back up.

"The voices, they're getting louder."

"That's good right?" I looked at her face again to see a tear roll down her cheek. "Lydia? That's good right? We're getting closer, right?"

She frowned as she looked back at me; she was interrupted by a loud roar.

Scott.

I focused all my senses on Scott, his scent and voice. In a matter of seconds I was able to get a good sense of his location.

"Lydia I found him." I looked at the dent I had left in the ball.

That's where my senses were calling me, they were behind that wall.

I lunged at the wall, and in a few punches, I was able to break a whole big enough for Lydia and I to pass through.

I slowly turned at Lydia before nodding to the darkness in front of us. The hall behind the wall was cold and empty. All that filled the dark void space, were the red flashing lights handing from the ceiling.

I waited for her approval before grabbing her hand and pulling her into the abandoned hall.

"Did you know about this?" I looked down at Lydia to see a sarcastic smile on her face.

"Of course Stiles, I've studied the maps of this school at least a hundred times before."

"Really?"

"No! I may hear voice like a psychopath, but I'm not that weird or boring."

I smiled down at Lydia before continuing to walk down the narrowing hallway with her standing closely behind me.

I felt her body stop as we reached a corner, "STILES!" I covered my ears as her scream pierced through the hall.

I turned back to Lydia to see her looking straight ahead. "Lydia, I know where he is."

She gulped as she looked back at me. "So do I, and he's right behind you."

I looked down at her as she continued to look, "What do you--"

A hand was suddenly placed on my shoulder. "Hello Stiles, it's been a while hasn't it?"

I turned to see Chi looking back at me with a dark smile on his face.
The red lights added a glooming expression to his expressionless face.

"Stiles?" I felt Lydia grab my arm as she stared intently at Chi.

I sighed before looking back at her, "He's not Scott." Her eyes grew wide in confusion, but before I could explain the situation to her, Chi interrupted me.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to tell her." Chi's red werewolf eyes matched the glow of the lights as he intently stared back at me. I could feel him lowering my werewolf side until my yellow eyes shone back at him.

I involuntarily nodded, allowing Chi to smile down at Lydia.

"My name is Douglas," He bowed before looking back at me. "But as you boyfriend already does, you can call me Chi."

"Stiles you know him?"

I sighed, "He's the one that turned me."

"You said that it was Deucalion."

"Lydia I kno--"

"I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?" I glared back at Chi.

"Stiles we almost killed him," she scoffed. "But he died anyway. I'm guessing that was your doing?" She turned to Chi.

He smiled before letting out a chuckle, "He tried to kill you before remember?"

Lydia shook her head, "We didn't ask for your help."

"Well if my help is so unnecessary, I'm guessing you won't need it to find Scott either?"

"Chi, what do you know?" I asked him. The words felt weird coming out as I had never actually called him anything out loud before.

"Nothing much." He turned around and began to walk away, "Hey is it just me, or is it getting harder and harder to breathe in here?"

"What are you talking about? There's nothing.. going.. on..." I felt my throat begin to close in as the air filled with wolfsbane.

I fell to my knees as I strained for air, "Lydia!"

She crouched next to me, "Stiles? Stiles, we need to get you out of here."

"No, we can't leave without Scott. He'll... hurt him."

"Stiles, you're going to die if I don't get you out of here." She pulled me up and put my arm around her shoulders.

"Lydia... you don't get it, he was the reason I--" I let out a loud cough as my lungs began to tighten.

"It doesn't matter, I have to get you out."

"Awe look at the two of you," I looked up to see Chi smiling back at us. "Teenage lovers. You remind me of myself when I was young and in love." He sighed before smiling back at us.

Chi crossed his arms as he blocked our way out of the narrow hallway.

"You need a heart to be in love." Lydia scoffed.

I was somehow able to let out a strained laugh at Lydia's comment.

That's my girl.

Chi clutched his chest where is nonexistent heart would be, "Ouch, just for that I won't tell you where Scott is."

Before we could say anything he was gone.

--
I fell to the floor as my nerves began to settle and fresh air began to refill my lungs.

I leaned against a locker as I watched a blurry Liam, Hayden, and Mason run towards Lydia and I.

"Hey guys." My voice came out strained as I weakly waved at them.

I don't know if it was because my voice was barely audible, but the walked passed me and to Lydia without even a single glance.

I frowned as I watched Hayden hug Lydia:

"Are you okay?" Liam questioned.

Lydia nodded, "Yeah I'm fine."

"So did the guy really look like Scott?" Mason eagerly asked.

"Exactly like him, it was almost like they were cloned or something."

I turned away as Lydia's eyes met my glance. I stood up off the floor. Not too long later, a hand was placed on my shoulder, "As much as I hate you, I'm glad you're not dead."

I turned to see Liam smiling sympathetically at me, "Thanks. Listen--"

"Just take it as it is Stiles, it doesn't mean I forgive you." Liam removed his hand from my shoulder as the others walked over to us.

I nodded back at him as I watched him intertwine his hand with Hayden's.

Lydia gave me a small smile before sighing, "Well right now it doesn't matter. We all care for Scott, and if we don't do something, he's going to die."

We all nodded.

"Well what's the plan?" Hayden asked Lydia.

"I know that you all don't forgive me for what I did, but I think I have a plan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 841 19
(Book 1 of the Y/n Hale Series) Hi. I'm Y/n. I live in Beacon Hills with my dad and my cousin. I'm starting the High School here soon. I know a few p...
565 18 16
Scott and Lydia go inside Stiles (currently possessed by the nogitsune) mind to try and get him to take control. But what if the Nogitsune had a diff...
43 2 2
Theo Raeken was dead set on leaving Beacon Hills, after sticking around the hellhole for almost three years after he was pulled out of the ground. So...
203 6 12
Throughout the many years that Stiles and Lydia have known each other, it has always been obvious to everybody else around them that they are destine...