The New Beta[TeenWolf]

By outlovestyles2

After everything that has happened; from Stiles being controlled by the Nogitsune, to Kira leaving, and now H... More

The Incident
The New Beta
Void Scott
The Confession
The Lie
The Attack pt. 1
The Attack pt. 2
Meeting Red
Sinking Blue
A Work of Art
Identification
Teenage Lovers
Flashback
Lucid Dreams

Wrong Turn

2.1K 70 18
By outlovestyles2

AN: Updates💕💕

Scott's POV

My eyes slowly opened, revealing a dark room with a red glow. My attempt to get up was cut short once I realized that my hands were tied to a gas pipe next to a wall.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I looked up at the voice to see the French me.

"What.. are.. you doing to..--" My words were slurred as they left my mouth. The gas pipe was reading wolfsbane into the air.

"It's okay Scott, it'll all be fine. This is all just part of the plan." Mirror-me smirked before walking over to a table in the corner of the small gray room.

"What plan?" For a while, he didn't answer my question. His heart beat eagerly in his chest as if he wanted to tell me, but he was keeping the "surprise" to himself. "I know you want to tell me, I can hear it in the way your heart is beating."

He grumbled before walking towards me. He stopped right in front of me, tilted his head to each side before scoffing.

"It's easy Scott. Stiles will recognize this place, I mean I held him captive right where you are. Except I didn't have to tie him up." He winced before beginning to pace around the room.

I rolled my eyes as he continued in his annoying French accent, "So anyways, he'll come here with the magnificent Lydia and try to save you. They'll fail, and because of that, our special guest will have to come save the day."

Special guest?

"Yes Scott, special guest." He rolled his eyes. "As much as I hate Stiles, I would rather have him be here right now."

"How...did you--? What are you--?" The questions continued to flood my head as I reminisced what he had said.

He basically answered a question that had never left my mouth.

"I can read minds."

I watched as Mirror-me walked towards me again, "How is that possible?"

"I'm a chimera."

"What? The... dread doctors are.. gone."

He shook his head as he chuckled, "Scott, I created the dread doctors okay? I was the first chimera, and for the longest time I've been searching for a true alpha. Then I found you, and now I look like you." He sarcastically smiled at me before returning to his table in the corner.

That explains why he's not on the verge of dying like I am right now.

I need to get out.

"That doesn't... explain why you look like me."

As he focused on whatever it was he was doing in the corner, I grew my claws out and began to slowly cut the rope.

"You'll eventually figure it out, or you might not." Even though he mumbled the last part, I still heard him.

Did he forget that I can hear everything?

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Before he could answer, the sound of something breaking was heard.

From the corner of my eye, I could see him smirking as he quickly grabbed something from the table, and left the room with out another word.

I pulled my hands free from the now ripped ropes before charging for the door.

Just my luck, it was locked, and I was stuck here.

I looked down to see mountain ash lining the wall entire floor of the wall.

"Of--" My sentence cut off as coughed. The air was becoming heavier with wolfsbane.

I slid down on the wall by the gas pipe. The rooms size wasn't helping either, all the air was being packed into a small space.

I looked down at my right hand to see that I now had ten fingers. I could barely even think as my mind began to blank out again.

I closed my eyes.

Maybe Stiles won't come for me, I mean out of everyone; I should've been the one to forgive him.

Maybe I'm better of dead, I mean it's not like I was the best friend in the world.

I kissed his girlfriend.

I thought I had forgotten it but I didn't; I kissed her.

I felt my body begin to weaken even more.

Just as my brain was about to go blank, the door abruptly opened.

I up to see dark black hair and blue eyes, "Stiles?"

My voice came our grainy and was probably incoherent, but the person heard and chuckled.

"No Scott, I'm not Stiles."

I heard a machine break, and then was I was suddenly being helped up by the figure.

The person brought me into the hall where I slowly began to recognize Mason, Lydia, and Liam.

I lifted myself off the person who and finally saw who it was.

Derek.

"So what have I missed while I was gone?"

It was like I was frozen in place. I couldn't even process words to say:

"You're back?!", no that's something Stiles would say.

"Derek.", no that's something Derek would say.

"Are you actually..?" Derek nodded.

That one was more me.

I turned to Lydia to see her smiling at me, "I know, that was my reaction too."

I felt my insides healing as the wolfsbane began to disperse into the air.

"Where's Stiles?" I asked as I looked around. I couldn't smell his scent anywhere either, so I knew he wasn't around.

"He's upstairs." Liam answered.

"What about the party?"

"Derek sent everyone home." Liam gestured towards Derek who gave me a small nod.

"And Mirror-Me?"

"Who?" Mason asked.

"There's a chimera on the loose who looks exactly like Scott, it's a long story." Lydia explained.

"Can we go now, my throat is starting to itch." I nodded at Liam before following the others out of the hall.

"Wait, how did you guys find me?"

"We'll tell you later, but we have to get out of here first. My throat's starting to itch too." Derek smiled.

I stayed back a little to talk to Derek. I hadn't seen him in almost a year, and all of a sudden he's back.

"I came to help." I turned to Derek as he looked back at me.

"What?"

"I know what you were going to ask, and I'm telling you that I came to help."

"How did you even know that we needed your help?"

"I heard about what happened with Malia. Johnathan has been keeping tabs on you guys all semester."

I turned back to Derek, "You know Mr. Gilbert?" Derek nodded.

No wonder he was being so nice to me, I knew something was off.

"How do you know him?"

"He was the one that helped my sister in South America, and so I payed him back by looking into this Chi person. Once I found out that it was in Beacon Hills, I began to look into it, and I was planning on coming back earlier, but John beat me to it."

"Weren't you working together?" I asked him.

We were getting closer to the school entrance where Stiles and Hayden would be.

I knew that Stiles and I would have to figure out our differences, but I dreaded it.

Especially since I have to tell him that his ex-girlfriend, the one he killed, kissed me, his best friend.

Derek chuckled, "Yeah, but people change. He's not a friend anymore, in fact, I think he came back to work with Chi."

I slowly nodded, "We need to stop him. He was the fault Stiles killed Malia."

Derek looked away at the mention of her name.

"What's wrong?"

"Scott I have to tell you something."

"Derek what's wrong?"

"It's about Stiles, his mom was an experiment of the dread doctors. Chi is the reason she died."

Before I could reply, Stiles hugged me.

I slowly began to hug him back as I processed what Derek had just told me; Stiles mom was a chimera.

It all made sense now.

She was found with dirt in her hair, she began to act strange, and basically lost her mind.

I gave Stiles a small smile as he stood back up, "Listen Stiles--"

He shook his head, "I know that you're mad at me, but I'm not mad at you. You're still my best friend, and I'd do whatever it takes to save you."

"I know Stiles, but I have to tell you something."

"Scott!" I turned to Lydia to see her mouthing something.

"He doesn't know."

My eyes widened as I turned back to Stiles.

"What is it?" Stiles smile began to lower as he looked at me.

I looked around to see blank expressions on everyone's face.

Did everyone except Stiles know?

"It's about Malia."

Stiles sighed, "Look Scott--"

"No, it's not that. It's just that, " I closed my eyes and sighed. "I kissed her at the party. It was me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 127 10
It has been four years since Stiles said goodbye to Beacon Hills. Four years he has spent mainly on his own trying to get away from the pain he felt...
3.8K 196 14
[3rd book] Scott hasn't been himself since Liams' transformation, the past few days filled with nightmares. He's not a True Alpha anymore, giving hal...
2.1K 33 19
Scott has a new beta, Stiles. Going to college with him is even harder. Scott's pack find new characters on the way, some they might not trust and ot...
43 2 2
Theo Raeken was dead set on leaving Beacon Hills, after sticking around the hellhole for almost three years after he was pulled out of the ground. So...