The New Beta[TeenWolf]

By outlovestyles2

After everything that has happened; from Stiles being controlled by the Nogitsune, to Kira leaving, and now H... More

The Incident
The New Beta
Void Scott
The Confession
The Lie
The Attack pt. 1
The Attack pt. 2
Meeting Red
Sinking Blue
A Work of Art
Teenage Lovers
Wrong Turn
Flashback
Lucid Dreams

Identification

2.6K 79 15
By outlovestyles2

AN: And here we go, the chapter that begins the war...

Prom.

Malia and I were supposed to go together. We were going to wear red, and I would pick her up from her father's house. It was supposed to be magical, but now I don't know anymore.

For some unknown reason, Malia's death seems to be lifting of a weight that I didn't know had settled on my chest.

It's only been a week, but my body seems to be calm now. At the beginning, my eyes would hurt, every night they would burn.

Now, some might say that I'm happy again, but it's not the case.

For a week I haven't been going to school. I haven't seen Scott, or anyone else, not even my dad.

I've been staying at Chi's, against my will of course. I didn't have anywhere else to go, and after what happened with Lydia, things just went down hill.

My dad heard about what I did; he was more disappointed than mad.

"How could you do this Stiles?" I watched as dad paced around his office.

"I don't even know how I did it. It's just that I got so angry I--"

Dad held up his hand as he finally looked at me, "That's enough, Stiles." He sighed, "I told you the first time that I'd cover it up, but that was self defense."

I nodded. I knew what it meant.

I guess I can kiss the camp good-bye, there's no way that they'll let me into law enforcement now.

"I know dad; I know. I spoke to Malia's dad. He shot me in my right shoulder, but it's all healed now." I heard him scoff as he shook his head again.

"This isn't you, son, it's not you." He turned to open the door.

"Dad please--" I reached onto his shoulder, only to have him shrug it off.

He held his hand up again, "Stiles."

Then he was gone.

So now I'm stuck in history, waiting for class to start while slowly dreading the entrance of you know who.

I jumped in my seat as the bell rang, in walking a middle aged man. He directly went to the board as wrote his name on it, Johnathan Gilbert.

He set his mallet down, before arranging papers on the desk. I heard him mumbling a tune my mother used to sing to me when I was little.

I turned my gaze away as I looked at the door; it was Scott.

He was the last person to walk in. I watched as he stopped in front of the rows of desks. It took me a while to realize that he wasn't looking at me, but behind me.

Malia's desk.

He shook his head before taking the only other empty seat beside me.

"Scott--"

"Don't Stiles, just don't. All we have to do, is make it through 3 more weeks." I sighed as I nodded.

I guess this is how things are going to be now.

"Hello everyone, I am Johnathan Gilbert, but you can call me Mr. Gilbert." The man smiled as he looked around the class. Once his gaze landed on my side of the class, he chocked, or at least he looked like he was choking.

His eyes grew wide as he stared at Scott.

I turned to Scott to see him looking back at me, he shrugged his shoulders before clearing his throat.

"Do you know him?" I whispered under my breath, hoping that Scott would answer back.

"Never seen him before, but he wreaks of happy." I looked back up at Mr. Gilbert to see him already writing a date on the board.

"1920's, someone give me an interesting event that happened during this time period?" He looked across the room, expectantly hoping that someone would raise their hand, but it seemed like everyone was extremely lazy today; at least more than usual.
"Anyone?" Still nothing. " Perhaps Mr. McCall would like to try?"

What the hell is happening?

The whole class turned to Scott, awaiting a probably incorrect answer, "Uh, r-renaissance?" Scott turned to me as he waited for Mr.Gilbert to answer back.

I gave Scott the, "What are is happening look," but he ignored me.

I sighed as Mr. Gilbert nodded, "That is correct Mr. McCall."

"Really?!" I looked around the class only to realize that I was the one the yelled out the word like that.

Oops.

"Mr..." Mr. Gilbert dragged on.

"Stilinski, Stiles Stilinski." I discretely rolled my eyes as he nodded.

"Well Mr. Stilinski, I'm going to be your teacher for the rest of this year, so you might as well learn now that everyone gets a chance in my class. Understood?"

I gulped as I nodded, "Fully noted." I mumbled as I sat back.

---
The rest of the period was a bust. This guy, supposedly going by Johnathan Gilbert, seemed to be doing everything in his power to protect Scott, but from what?

I took what I needed from my locker before heading for the parking lot. I stopped as I saw Lydia walking in to the school.

I shouldn't right?

Suck it.

"Lydia!" I ran back and stood in front of her, "Lydia, hey fancy seeing you here."

She shook her head, "Yeah, how shocking that we would run into each other at a school that we have been going to for the past 4 years."

I stopped her before she could move away, "Stiles..."

"Lydia please, I don't know what else to do okay. I just need someone to talk to me." She sighed as she looked back up at me.

"Scott's still mad. I'm mad too, Stiles. This isn't you."

I sighed, "I know that, it's just, I need help. Please, you guys have to start talking to me again. Please." I looked into her eyes until she finally nodded.

"There's going to be a party here at the school tonight. It's for seniors only and Scott thinks that it'd be a good idea to go out and have fun you know. He wants to try and forget what happened for at least one night."

I nodded.

"It starts at 11, so be here by 11:30."

I smiled, "Thanks Lydia, I--"

"I'm still mad, Stiles, but I told you that I'd be there for you, and I will." She gave a small smile before walking away.

I left the school and went into my car. I started the engine and pulled out of the parking lot.

"So, what's this party I heard about?" I jumped as I saw Chi in the rearview mirror.

I regained control of the car before it drifted off any further.

"How did you get in? And how did no one see you?"

He laughed, "Calm down, Stiles, it's okay. There was this one boy, but I made him forget."

"You what?" I looked back to see him moving to the passengers seat. He huffed as he sat down before placing his feet on the dashboard.

"I made him forget."

"Dude seriously? Can you not do that." He gave me a stern look before surprisingly putting his feet down.

"Thank you, now what do you mean by, 'You made him forget'?"

"It's this thing that only I can do, I can make some one go against their free will."

The hell?

"So you can basically control someone?" I hesitated with my words. Has he done this to me? Has he controlled me?

"Yes, and if you're wondering if I did it to you; the answers no. You killed Malia all on your own."

I shook my head, "Okay, I get it."

"Now, what's this party thing happening tonight?"

"It's for seniors, it's like an end of year party."

"Didn't you already have an end of year party? You know the one where Malia--"

"Can you not? And yes we have, but this time it's only for seniors."

"Hm... I'm going."

I scoffed. "Yeah right, you're not a senior."

He laughed as he turned to me, "I'm not a student either but... No, it's too early for you to know that."

I turned to him, "Know what?"

"Oh Stiles, tonight has a lot in store for you and your little friends." He smirked.

"You better not have anything crazy planned, my whole class is going to be there." I knew he wouldn't care, but I had to try. I can't risk anyone else dying, especially not Scott or Lydia.

"Don't worry Stiles, I'm just looking to make introductions."

~•~
Scott's POV

"Scott? SCOTT?"

I turned to Lydia as she looked at me, "Hm?"

"Are you sure you want to do this? You don't have to."

I shook my head, "No, I need this. I know I do. He's going to be there right?"

I looked out the window to see that we were turning into the schools back lot.

She nodded, "Yup."

"Okay, well then I have to go. It's time we confront him."

She watched as she reluctantly nodded before parking the car.

We both got out, already hearing the pumping of the music from inside.

"Well, it's time to re-become normal teenagers." Lydia clapped.

I chuckled, "That's not possible."

She smirked, "Then it's time for you to have fun."

She immediately began to drag me inside the school. I shook my head as we entered the familiar hallway.

I decided to try and slow down the "fun" I was going to have tonight, and began to slowly walk behind Lydia.

The party was being held by the pool, perfect location for a tragic accident to happen.

No, remain optimistic.

I closed my eyes as I inhaled, trying to remain calm. I heard the gym door open so I was now alone in the hallway.

I opened my eyes as I heard footsteps.

"Hello Scott." I looked behind me to see a hooded figure.

Him.

"Me." What the hell?! How does he know what I'm thinking.

"I just do." The figures grainy, robot voice sounded.

I gulped, "O...Kay? What are you?"

He chuckled as he walked towards me, "Don't you think that's a little extreme? I thought your question would come out more as what am I."

I stood still as he stopped a few feet away from me, right behind the moonlight's shadow.

"Fine then, who are you?"

He stepped into the light as he took off his hoodie, "Its not about who I am, but who I will be and that my friend is--"

"Me."

I stood shocked as I saw him smirk.

He was me.

I felt like I was looking in a mirror, and with every second that passed, I felt myself slowly go insane as questions bombarded my brain.

"How are you--- What did you-- How could--" I stumbled out. I couldn't even form a proper sentence.

"Scott,"  I stepped back as I heard his real voice. It sounded like mine with a hint of a French accent. "Please don't bore me before the party starts."

"What do you mean?"

He laughed, "That's for me to know, and you, to never find out."

Before I knew it, wolfsbane was being injected into my neck.

It didn't take long for it to take its affect, and just like that, I was passed out and leaving my friends in complete peril for their lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 33 19
Scott has a new beta, Stiles. Going to college with him is even harder. Scott's pack find new characters on the way, some they might not trust and ot...
20.8K 698 13
When Scott bit the Nogitsune, his powers were transferred to Stiles. Making him a hyrbrid, the only one of his kind. But when Stiles' abilities start...
139K 4.1K 42
Stiles, Lydia and the rest of the pack have gone their separate ways since they graduated from high school. Ten years after they have graduated they...
31K 841 19
(Book 1 of the Y/n Hale Series) Hi. I'm Y/n. I live in Beacon Hills with my dad and my cousin. I'm starting the High School here soon. I know a few p...