The Next Bloodline

By Mahogany4

Minho never wanted to leave his Master, Princess Dhara. But when everyone learned he is part of the Circle th... More

The Inner Strength of the Princess
The Start of the Seach
The Attack of the Wolves
Carry Me
Mount Yukjun
White Dragon
Attack of the Dragons
Bath
Cave
Sorcery Land
The Green Hair Healer
Can I take her place?
Blue Fire
When wounds do not heal quickly
Vision
The Heart of the Princess
The Lady and the Servant
Darkness Attacks
A much stronger force?
Seaside Warriors
Han's Sister
Water Shifter
When black wings appear
Valley of Exuni
Travelling in Memories
A hundred years ago
Tracking the Princess
The Circle Healer
Sulli's Plan
The Spy
The ice has melted
Arrival
Master
The Tunnel
End

The Next Bloodline

2.7K 44 3
By Mahogany4

***Sorry for being possessive but please understand that All Rights to this story is Reserved to me only. Please do not copy in any form without my permission.

copyright @Mahogany4 July2013

The Kingdom of Zaruum has been peaceful for a century now...It is a prosperous Kingdom full of life and richness.....until the King's recent death.

Since then... the Kingdom's core is weakening as days go by... natural resources are decaying...crops dying....The last King did not bear a son and thus their bloodline's reign has ended...And the Kingdom's core needs a KING.

But who should be ruler now? Who should be King? From which bloodline will he come from? 

There is one way to find the new bloodline and that is through the "Anhate Prophesy". It was ceated a hundred years ago when the current bloodline was determined. It was created to prepare the way once the current bloodline ends.

But following the prophesy will not be easy... It requires the gathering of a set of extraordinary people and creatures in order to fulfill.

The Circle fo the Diamond has to be gathered....to find the Next Bloodline....

 ***PLEASE SEE PHOTO ON THE SIDE FOR THE CAST.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1K 27
Sulli has been living for her career. She doesn't care about her lovelife...all she thinks about is journalism...she can't be blamed, she learned not...
64.4K 4.7K 22
Thanks to my Aaru (@__aaaarya___) for the gorgeous cover picture. Copyright Disclaimer: I don't own any rights of pictures used if any. They belong...
3.2K 257 14
Minji and Hanni are known by everyone for their rivalry in school but nobody knew about their enduring love. Separated by circumstances, distance and...
11.6K 1.6K 26
"You are not someone I just met . you're someone I have been waiting for my entire life . why should I waste time declaring my feelings ? "How do yo...