The New Beta[TeenWolf]

By outlovestyles2

After everything that has happened; from Stiles being controlled by the Nogitsune, to Kira leaving, and now H... More

The Incident
The New Beta
Void Scott
The Confession
The Lie
The Attack pt. 1
The Attack pt. 2
Sinking Blue
A Work of Art
Identification
Teenage Lovers
Wrong Turn
Flashback
Lucid Dreams

Meeting Red

2.9K 109 4
By outlovestyles2

AN: Double Updateeee

Scott's POV

I went into the clearing where I would be meeting Deucalion.

As I walked there, I couldn't stop thinking about all that had happened in the last month.

Stiles is my best friend, but what he did to Malia is wrong. Sure Malia was the one that did something wrong first, but she has said that she was sorry several times.

I haven't yet.

This is my fault too, I shouldn't have--

My thoughts were interrupted by my message tone, I looked down at my phone to see a message from Lydia:

He's on his way, get ready.

I put away my phone as the foot steps got closer.

"Are you guys ready?" I spoke into the woods. I waited for Hayden and Liam's response.

"All set."

Go time.

"I know you're here Deucalion."

He approached from the darkness of the trees. The moon seemed to be brighter tonight which caused a glare to fall onto his face.

"Oh Scott, hello. I was just taking an evening stroll." He smirked as he stood before me.

"Stop with the formality, you broke the treaty."

He scoffed, "Oh come on, Scott, why would I do such a thing?" I followed his gaze as he began to circle around me.

"Because your search for more power isn't over yet. The only question is, how did you do it?"

I really hope this doesn't end up biting us in our asses.

He stopped in front me, "Do what?"

"Become an alpha again." I launched at his throat as I grabbed his head.

I knew his powers would be enhanced tonight, just as mine were, so why wasn't he fighting back?

He began to move again, my hold on his neck was slipping.

I was suddenly thrown back into a tree.

"You do not know what you're up against Scott, but I can tell you that it is not me."

What?

I let out a roar into the woods.

Soon enough Hayden and Liam had joined my side of the clearing.

Deucalion scoffed, "Did you seriously think that I would show up to a meeting with an alpha in the woods without back up?" From the shadows of the trees came two tall, built men.

I heard Hayden gulp as she looked up at them, "Scott?"

I looked at her and Liam before nodding, "We didn't come here to kill anyone, but no one said that there wouldn't be a fight."

Hayden roared as she charged first at one of Deucalion's dummies.

It was her 3rd full moon, and she was already in better control than most new betas.

I was next to join the fight as I went up against Deucalion.

It didn't take me long to turn, and soon enough I was throwing punches at him.

His claws and hair had grown, but his eyes still held no color.

"Scott stop this madness!" Deucalion yelled as one of his men fell. The roar that he had let out, caused me to lose balance and fall to the ground.

I watched as Liam ran to help Hayden with the other henchman.

Deucalion didn't hesitate to scratch me, I dodged the next attempt, and jumped to a stand.

A roar sounded from where I had chained up Stiles and Malia.

I threw I punch at Deucalion as he turned in the direction of roar.

It was Stiles.

His roar sounded through the entire forest. Even through the sound waves, I could tell that he was stronger, and not just because of the full moon.

He gave in.

"Why would you do this to him?" I yelled at Deucalion, "He never asked to be a werewolf."

Deucalion snickered as he looked back at me.

Another roar sounded, this time it was Hayden.

I watched as Liam scratched the last henchman, without a turn, he fell to the ground.

Hayden grabbed on the her arm as she nodded in my direction, "I'm okay."

I nodded back at her as turned to Deucalion.

"Scott-" He panted out.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" We all turned to the darkness of the woods to see a figure emerging.

Even with my glowing eyes, I couldn't make out the persons face. The person, who seemed to be man, wore a black hoodies that completely shaded their face. The mans voice was changed, I could hear the radiator inside of his pocket.

"Who are you?" Liam asked as he held a now healed Hayden in his arms.

The man paced about the clearing until he was stood directly behind Deucalion.

He suddenly took Deucalion's neck in his hands.

"Hey, hey, hey!" I took a step forward towards them, "Let him go okay, you don't know what you're getting yourself into."

"Why isn't he doing anything? Deucalion move!" Hayden yelled.

Why wasn't he moving, and who is this guy?

"Who are you?"

The man in the hood was cut off by a loud roar.

I covered my ears as the roar sounded through the woods. The roar itself carried pain, it was louder than any roar I had ever heard an alpha make.

It was Stiles.

"Scott?" I turned to Liam as he nodded in the direction of Stiles.

I nodded back at him, "You and Hayden go. I'll be right there."

They looked hesitant in leaving me here, but I reassured them.

I'm not even sure I should stay here.

"Not so fast." The hooded man let Deucalion fall to the ground as he dashed towards Hayden and Liam.

I roared as he threw them to the ground.

I went for him, but he was too fast.

And just like that, he was already back at Deucalion's throat.

Before I could process what was happening, he dug his claws deep into Deucalion's weak body.

I dropped to my knees as I watched Deucalion take his last breathe.

"The war has begun."

Those were his last words.

I roared up into the moon, with Liam and Hayden following behind.

And yet, I couldn't get his words out of my head.

A war? What war?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 841 19
(Book 1 of the Y/n Hale Series) Hi. I'm Y/n. I live in Beacon Hills with my dad and my cousin. I'm starting the High School here soon. I know a few p...
153K 4.4K 25
Stiles, Allison, Scott, and Lydia have been the four musketeers since the third grade. Though recently Scott confessed that he likes Allison, the cou...
130 2 17
With the start of the third grade, Stiles Stilinski moves into a town called Beacon Hills. Upon arriving he joins a friendship with Scott McCall, and...
3.8K 196 14
[3rd book] Scott hasn't been himself since Liams' transformation, the past few days filled with nightmares. He's not a True Alpha anymore, giving hal...