Trust Me// Max and Harvey fan...

Von millsiefamofficial

"I'm so sorry that I blamed you, I don't know why I did it, I guess i was mad and didn't think. I'm so sorry... Mehr

•Will he ask?•
•Miki•
•Bullies•
•Back again•
•Bianca...•
•See you next year!•
•Not frieds anymore...•
•No?•
•Searching for ghosts•
•I didn't know•
•Camping•
•Orientation•
•Mary Miller•
•Goodbye forever•
•Coraline•
•Skating•
•The clock•
•Tom and Leanna•
•Liar•
•Suprise•
•Forgiven?•
•Great start•
•Tim•
•Will she say yes...•
•Bday•
•The Dance•
•I didn't i promise• special info
•The Envelope•
•Adopted?!•
•Losing you?•
•Flight•
Explanation
Sequel

•The Doll•

1.4K 35 2
Von millsiefamofficial

"Mom, me and Miki are going to the park with max and Harvey"
I was walking out the door and nearly fell on something, it was a box and it had my name on it I opened it and inside it was a cute little doll and a little note, 'hide and seek' it said. "What is that?" Miki asked, "I don't know it was just in front of the door and had my name on it"
~~~~~~
Went to the park and met up with Max and Harvey. We were just messing around and having fun when I decided I wanted to go back home cause I felt a little dizzy.
My mom went shopping so I'm the only one home. I walked upstairs to my room and saw the doll sitting on my bed, she was really cute. I took up my phone and started watching YouTube videos but then I heard someone sneeze from downstairs. I got really scared, i walked downstairs and no one was there. Okay creepy. I walked upstairs again and saw that the doll was on the floor next to the door, then I could feel someone put a hand on my shoulder. I screamed really loud and ran downstairs and out of this creepy house and called Harvey.
"Harvey you have to come now" I said and started to cry.
"What's wrong babe?"
"Just come"
~~~~~~
When he arrived he hugged me tightly, I pulled away from the hug.
"What's wrong, why are you crying?"
I told him what happened but I don't think he believed me.
"Why would I cry if it wasn't true" I asked him
"I didn't say it wasn't true, I believe you" he said and kissed me.
"Can I sleep at your house tonight?" I asked him
"Of course you can" he said
~~~~~~
We were just sitting in the living room watching movies when Max and Miki arrived apparently they stayed at the park for a longer while. we all watched the rest of the movie and fell asleep.

Hope you liked this, give me some feedback if i need to change anything💖💖

Edited this shit too

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

87K 2.1K 14
"We shouldn't be doing this." I croaked, torn between my inner voice of reason, and the irresistible desire that had been building up within. In deni...
6.4K 107 25
Warning ⚠️ 18+ contains alot of violence, toxic actions, smut, vulgar language, sexual abuse, assault, mental and physical abuse. This book is 18+ an...
56.9K 1.2K 44
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
1.6K 39 22
"Please just grant my wish please I-I just want to be with them I want to see them grow with me along side them I want to live as if they were close...