Brotherly Love, Sisterly Sin...

By Neheigh

When the press are alerted to the odd relationship between the heel siblings, things just go from bad to wors... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Birthday Special!!

Chapter 5

3.7K 106 1
By Neheigh

"Sorry Heel-san, Setsuka-san, but your parents are here..." Director Konoe said slowly, completely confused. Judging by the two faces looking at him, he wasn't the only one confused.

"Setsu!" a beautiful female voice cried as the door was pushed open with such force it almost bounced back into the face of the director and the man who was following her. She ripped Kyoko from Cain's arms and wrapped her securely in her own.

"Oh my baby!" the dark-haired beauty said, crying as she held Kyoko to her chest. Setsu had fled as soon as she had heard the word 'parents'. She had felt it also in Cain as he had frozen at the sight. Now she was left wondering, just who are these people?

"MOM! DAD!" Cain cried...or was it Ren? Kyoko wondered as she peered past the tumbling dark brown hair to look at the man she had moments ago been holding. His eyes... those eyes, they were not Cain or Ren. Those eyes were the eyes she had seen in his darkest most terrified moments, the eyes of the child begging for comfort, for stability... The eyes she had yet to give a name to.

"Now now Yui dear, you're going to strangle the poor girl" the man who Kyoko now noticed was tall and she knew him instantly, as he approached Ren.

*SMACK*

The noise of the fist connecting with a face pulled the woman... Yui did he call her? From her deathly embrace on Kyoko, as Ren stumbled slightly backwards his hand holding his now slowly bruising jaw.

"You have A lot of explaining to do boy! How could you let Setsu get hurt when I specifically told you she was in your care!" Kyoko watched as the now reformed Cain winced slightly. Yet again the world seemed to turn upside down as the man Kyoko knew to be her adoptive father Kuu, dragged Ren into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"It's great to see you son! But if you ever shirk on protecting your sister again, it will cost you more than a little tap!" Cain just nodded as the older man stepped back to look at Cain.

"Now run along and get some ice! We don't want people thinking you're more unprofessional than they already do, now do we?" Cain again just nodded as he exited the room past the completely stunned Konoe. "So Director-San." Kuu said for the first time using fluent Japanese, "When can we take our children today? I believe my little princess has had a bad day already and I would really like to get her back home and resting." it had struck Kyoko as odd that Kuu would be here, she had not spoken to her adoptive father for a few weeks now. But here Kuu was standing before her, the man who had just hit her beloved brother and was being an Oyabaka and over protective as always.

This was an act, a test and a show of how her skill had grown to the man who meant so much to her and she was not backing down. The woman who had yet again been holding her in a loving embrace sensed the difference immediately when Setsu took over. The simple power Kyoko possessed and the way she could change her very presence was astounding. Julie knew in that moment just why Kuu had called Kyoko an unpolished diamond. Or why Lory had told her that this girl would one day be Japan's number one if she could overcome her own fears. She was truly the scary type of actress. The ones who not only read the script but brought it to life much like a writer bringing their stories to life in a reader's mind.

"Otou-san, I'm not going home." Setsu stated firmly as she stood before her father, her arms crossed and face set in a pout.

"Now sweetling..." Kuu tried to wheedle his his daughter as Setsu stamped her foot on the floor and glared up at the man before her.

"NO! you and Okaa-san said I could come with Cain and I am not going home without him or until he has finished his work." Konoe watched the scene with fascination. These people truly were amazing. They had not missed a beat. Yes there had been that moment of confusion in the eyes of both actors at the announcement that their parents had arrived, that moment of confusion was simply the arrival of people they did not expect. Here was the young girl who not hours ago had been brutally attacked yet still acted to the highest degree when others would have crumbled beneath the pressure. They weren't even before an audience or cameras in order to be this complete. Still they were all professionals so even if Konoe was unsure who these two new characters were their professionalism was second to none.

"But Setsu..." Kuu half whined and half pleaded, as Setsu's eyes hardened.

"You dare to beg me Otou-san when you have just struck Nii-san for no reason?" the coldness in her voice made not only Konoe shiver, but the fake parents too. Julie stepped forwards to try and assess the situation.

"Now Setsu darling, your father and I only want what's best for you." Setsu just stood there arms folded, and as Konoe looked on, not seeing actors but a family he saw just how Setsu was showing her parents her feelings. It wasn't only her words but her entire body language was screaming out 'Rebellious daughter.'

"What's best for me is to stay with Nii-san." Setsu stated simply as she sat down on the empty couch, arms and legs still crossed to state the fact she was not moving. Julie sighed and Kuu looked about to cry. There was no winning with Setsu, there never had been any winning with her. Not where her beloved brother was concerned.

"There is only a little filming left anyway, it's not like we will have to stay here much longer." Setsu stated firmly. Konoe watched as she seemed to hug herself tighter. Comforting herself? the woman who was Setsu's mother sat gracefully beside her daughter.

"You can not be by his side forever Setsu." her voice was hard, yet not unkind as she touched her daughter's face.

"He promised." Setsu pouted as she flinched away from the woman's touch yet seemed to crave it as she allowed herself to rest against her.

"I know sweetie, but we cannot all be together all of the time." Setsu leaned onto her mother's shoulder her already watering eyes hid the tears though she could not have hidden from her mother the trembling. The shock and fatigue had been almost washed away with her first loving embrace after entering the room but now the knowledge that one day she may not be her brother's most important person was the source of her trouble. One day he may not be there.

"He needs me..." Setsu half whispered, as Sayuri snaked her arm around Setsu's waist.

"I know sweetie." Kuu looked over at the director. The man was standing there enthralled. Kuu knew from Lory's briefing that Konoe knew of the truth behind the siblings, but if they were going to work with his two sons, he also knew that to get the best results they were going to have to throw them in blind. Which is exactly what they had done. He hated the fact he had to strike Kuon, but in that moment he was Kuon, not his character he had needed that jolt to get his baka son thinking correctly again... And he truly was annoyed Kuon's reactions had not been quick enough to save his other 'son.' Surely he had trained him better than that, hadn't he?

Motioning to Konoe they both stepped outside the room closing the door softly behind them, leaving the silent pair that used everything except words behind them. As Kuu began to explain, Konoe stopped him.

"I do not need to know, I am just happy that two such fine young people have so much behind them." Kuu nodded pleased with the man who Lory had described as the right sort.

"My name is Calvin Heel, please take care of me." Kuu said with a small bow before offering his hand to the man, who took it and shook it with just enough force.

"You have a wonderful daughter there Mr. Heel." Calvin smiled back at the director.

"And don't I know it." Calvin couldn't keep the smile of pure happiness and pride off his face at the thought of both of his children.

Kyoko looked around the spacious new hotel suite. Of course she had known they would have to move hotels after the incident this morning, but now looking around herself and the views of Shinagawa and the Tokyo Bay area. She could feel her tight hold on Setsu slipping. She looked around the spacious living area, thinking of what had been told to them on the way up to their rooms by the talkative bellhop who had no qualms in telling the silent and threatening pair that he was behind them all the way. The young man never batted an eyelid at the Heel seniors entirely focused on today's newsworthy subjects.

Kyoko knew what this room contained without even having to take another step. A Jacuzzi style bath, two toilets plus washroom and shower, seating and lounge area and yet again the twin bed bedroom where she would be sleeping in a bed next to the man beside her. The man she needed in that moment. The world around Setsu was growing. With a mother and a father, she now had a family! This was so new to Kyoko that it felt almost like the world had been spun backwards on its axis as she tried to make sense of what had happened that day.

It was simply too much to comprehend. Her eyes still smarted and stung from the pepper spray and her face was still swollen red and sore. The previous tears and cold wind had left their mark, chapping and in places making the swelling that much worse. They had still not been able to speak with the Heel parents about their reasons for being here. Though both of the Heel sibling had there own private ideas. Kyoko's ran along the line of failing to play the role correctly and endangering Ren while Kuon's were simply torture for the boy who ran away.

Though this hotel was not the Imperial where Kyoko had previously cared for Kuu it was still a very upscale compared to where they had been staying prior. Even though it was bigger, brighter and better suited for the likes of the high class Heel family both Setsu and Cain, and Ren and Kyoko missed their old hotel. It had been all theirs after all, their one place in the world where they were going it alone making there own mark on the world uninhibited by their own pasts, looking forwards to their own futures. It was simply too much.

"Don't let them take me home Nii-san." Setsu begged as she turned and buried herself into the strong chest of her most important man. Cain never thought twice as he wrapped long arms around Setsu. To be truthful, he needed this closeness just as much as Setsu as they clung to one another.

"What are we going to do Nii-san? I don't want to leave you! I don't want them to take me!" the conviction and utter despair in Setsu's voice pained Cain as he held her slight form even tighter. They had been told to go get washed up and ready for dinner as they would be eating in one of the private dining rooms specially laid out for them by the hotel to stop any unwanted interruptions.

"I will not allow them to take you Setsu...No one will ever take you from me. I promised I would always be there for you and have I ever not been?" Setsu shook her head emphatically

"No Nii-san" her voice not matching the force in her head shook as she held it against his chest taking in his unique smell that set her at ease but also got her heart racing. Kuon was also reveling in the smell of the woman in his arms. Her touch, her words or 'needing' to be with him. God he loved this girl. Neither of them knew just how long they stood there, but as time wore on they both calmed to a state where they had their emotions and characters fully under control. The extended role they had been given yet born into in the same breath.

It was Cain who finally took the initiative though he hated to do so now. Kyoko was in his arms by her own choice. Inside Kuon roared out in victory while Ren just reveled in the feel of her,

"We had better get ready Setsu. I think we need some explanations don't you? "Setsu nodded as she pulled away from Cain.

"You're right Nii-san we really better get ready." With that she was out of his arms and towards their bedroom and en suite. Kuon watched her go with Cain and Ren on the surface also. All three promised they would never allow anyone to take Setsu or Kyoko from them. No matter what character she played they all needed the girl who walked before them, needed her so much more than she could ever imagine.

"Kotonami-san, Amamiya-san. I have some information for you and also a job for you. Though the job will only be undertaken by your own free will." The number 2 and number 3 Love Me girls looked at each other shocked to actually be asked to take a Love Me assignment rather than being told. This made both girls realise just how important this job must be, as the girls took the seats proffered Kanae spoke for both of them.

"We're listening?" Lory smiled slightly. These girls where just like his Love Me number one They strived under challenges, he just hoped his Love Me number one was rising to them as well as these girls were trying too.

"Well no doubt you have heard about the latest commotion?" Lory asked switching on the giant flat screen TV. The video of Setsu kissing Cain was yet again being displayed as Kanae and Chiori both watched the scene with little to no emotion on their faces "Your thoughts?" Lory asked shocked by the lack of any type of response from the pair.

"It lacks any solid evidence, and to be honest it just seems like a publicity stunt to me." Chiori offered immediately. Lory smiled slightly. Yes this was typical Chiori, he watched Kanae as she watched the new scene of the masked man spraying Setsu with pepper spray.

"I think that's disgusting." Lory was shocked by her words. Surely Kanae was not about to admit to understanding and having the right to govern another's heart! Lory had thought she was improving! So her next words blew him clean out of the water.

"Neither of them had done anything to provoke this type of reaction. A simple kiss is not enough to warrant such violent behaviour. Although I say it wasn't an onscreen kiss in my eyes is no concern of ours and they are not trying to make it any of our business. So people should just keep out of it and leave them to be happy. Lory almost wanted to sing Hallelujah as he listened to Kanae. She was growing and she was growing well.

"Well then how would you feel about managing and assisting the Heel's family while they are in Japan for the final 2 weeks of shooting. The parents of the siblings have come all the way from England to be beside their children in their time of need. Both of them have refused to leave until there job is completed." Both girls nodded as they wondered if there was more, and Lory did continue.

"Now this will not be an easy job as you have told me you have seen these circumstances and rumours. You saw today how Setsuka Heel was viciously attacked. This job may be dangerous, so please think about it before you answer me." Kanae looked across at Chiori, who simply smiled at her senior. Even if she had been in the entertainment industry longer than her just as she looked up to Kyoko, Kyoko looked up to this girl and Chiori had learnt to do this also. Kanae took a deep breath, like everyone else she and Chiori had been talking about this case for a good half a week now. To be part of it...part of a revolution as the girls saw it, would it be so bad? Kanae wondered as Chiori smiling nodded slightly. It was that simple trust that made up Kanae's mind as she turned back towards Lory.

"We'll do it sir."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85 39 6
She dreamed of being alone and he protected her. But one day separated them from each other. They lived not knowing if the other was alive. Will they...
344 31 12
Part 4-Living Like A Lion James' life is still getting worst. He might be a bit closer to being fully-human, but now an evil man has taken over the c...
55.2K 805 36
There are 8 girls and they find there self getting kidnapped by a Mafia named BTS.. How will the boys treat them once they capture them.. will they b...
12.2K 422 13
Kyoko receives a battered box from the president the night before her 18th birthday at the Happy grateful party, but who are these letters from? wher...