Unexpected Choice | P.CY ft B...

By starlight_sy

Lee Hyera is a nerd that everyone hate. Other student hate her more when they know that she liked Park Chanye... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 32

1.4K 65 1
By starlight_sy

Byun Baekhyun POV

Why I never noticed her ? Why I always putted Hyera number one while there had someone who waiting for me until I awake. I'm such a idiot. How long she waiting for me ?

" Baek, you awake ? " she asked and rubbed her eyes. Her face pale. I looked at her clothes. She didn't changed it.

" I'm too worried about you. I don't have time to change it " she smiled. I touched her forehead. It hot. She had fever.

" This nothing. Everything will be fine after I shower later " she pushed away my hand slowly.

                         Is it she acted like this for a long time ? How can she be strong ? How can she stay with me while i chased someone else ? I'm so cruel for did this to her. It true, I should see her as woman then I can see who her to me.

" How long you going to hide your feeling ? " I asked her.

" Yes ? " she looked at me shocked.

" I got rejected by Hyera yesterday" I told her.

" I just noticed one thing after that " I added.

" What is it ? "

" How important you in my life "

" What are you talking about ? " she laughed nervously. This time I held her hand tightly.

" I just noticed how much you meant to me. I thought I love you as friend but there have something that I don't understand before. Now it really clear to me " I explained.

" I love you, Kang MinAh " I confessed. She shocked.

                I moved my face closer to her. She closed her eyes. I smiled looking at her before I pressed my lips on her. She kissed me back. I know her answer and I know what I want actually.

//End Flashback//

Kang MinAh POV

               How can he told them so detail. I covered my pink cheeks. I glared at Chanyeol who laughed loudly. That giant really. I will changed him with beef and cook him but I'm not going to eat him. His meat must be chewy. I don't like.

" Anyway, how you know about MinAh like me ? " Baekhyun asked Hyera. She looked at me and nodded.

//Flashback//

               I went back to class. MinAh didn't look at me when I enter which made me sad a bit but what can I do. She must be have something to say to me. I just need to be ready later. I sighed before took seat.

                The bell ring and every student ran out from class. There only have me and MinAh. We didn't bother to say anything. I don't know why she gave me cold shoulder. I wonder about that.

" Are you happy playing with two guy in same time ? " I looked at her disbelief.

" You hurt Baekhyun with your games " she added. How can she said like that ?

" I didn't "

" First, you added Chanyeol and now you added that guy. What you want actually ? " please hold yourself, Hyera.

" I trust you. I thought you will make Baek happy but no. You hurt him. I tried to understand your situation but the more I tried the more I hate you " she hate me ?

" I don't know you like this " she laughed bitterly.

" Who Baekhyun to you actually ? Why you care about him more than you care about me ? I'm your friend " she looked like she lose her words.

" For your information, that guy early name Lee Kang Chul and he my childhood friend not more than that " I explained to her. Her jaw dropped.

" Now your turn. Answer me, who Baekhyun to you actually ? "  I asked her that she quiet.

" He my childhood friend. No. Actually, I'm his stalker when we kids. I liked him since I kid but he only noticed me as sister not more than that " she explained.

" I decided to give up on my feeling when he happy with you because his happiness also mine " she added.

" I guess I know what going happen next " she looked at me confusedly.

//End Flashback//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 2.2K 22
Will Byun Baekhyun, the school's fuckboy, be able to get away from a depressed meme freak (aka his ex-boyfriend) called Park Chanyeol? -CB/BY fanfic-
8.7K 702 36
She fell first but he fell harder.
481K 21.6K 34
Byun Baekhyun, a nerd that crushes on Park Chanyeol who is the school's heartthrob but a playboy. When Baekhyun gets rejected and teased by his firs...
652K 27.1K 30
Chanyeol is a very known player in their school. He dates girls and, not to mention, some guys and dumps them after he gets bored. He is also known f...