STEREK one-shots

By jiminkookies13

If you have any requests just comment or message me!! Just random stories of STEREK maybe others like SCILES... More

SoFly
SoFly (part 2)
A real wolf?!
Infamous
Infamous (part 2)
Ouija Board
My hero
The Airport
Crashing
Amnesia
I've had enough
You ruined it
Panic Pain Pleasure
Punked out
Misery
When he's sick
Misery part 2
Hell house
Never doing that again!
Misery part 3
Long time No see
Pack Love
Library time
Dont touch him
I'm a werewolf
Coach Derek
The World Is Clearer
True Enemies
Puppy Love
The Stilinski Twins
Family Friends
The Fight
My deepest secret
Soft Spot
The French Mistake
The Vet
Hello house part II
My Obsessive Crush
New Years Kiss
Boys should not have periods
Lost Control
They weren't meant to find out
Where's My Family?
The Other Alpha
Split
I NEED HELP
Kiss Cam
Believe Me
Yeah, I smoke.

Model for me

3.7K 102 24
By jiminkookies13

Derek POV

I love taking pictures, my camera is always beside me and on me wherever I go. I take pictures of everything that catches my eye, trees, birds, skies.

One day I saw a teenage boy sitting in a coffee shop with his friends. He definitely caught my eye. His brown fluffy hair, his moles, his cute button up nose and his big brown puppy eyes. I really just wanted to take a photo of him but I knew I couldn't because that is weird and creepy, so I asked if I could take a picture of him. Not creepy at all right?.

'Hey' I said, looking into the boys eyes as he looked up to me. I look at his friends and smile and turn my attention back to the cute boy.

'Hi?' He says, confusion written all over his face.

'I couldn't help but notice how great of a model you would be' I smiled, trying my best to seem friendly and not weird.

'Ok' he says, looking back at his friends and continuing their conversation.

'Um excuse me' I say, tapping his shoulder.

He hums and looks up at me.

'Could you model for me?' I say, and he nearly choked on his coffee.

'Me?' He says, pointing to himself, i nod my head quickly and grab him by the arm.

'Hey! This is kidnapping' he screams, trying to get out of my hold.

'Just a few minutes please' I beg him, stopping in our tracks.

'Fine, big guy' he says, patting me on the shoulder.

'Oh, I didn't get your name, I'm Derek' I say, holding out my hand for him to shake.

'Stiles' he says, grabbing my hand and smiling. Stiles? Well that's a weird name.

'Ok, stiles. We can go back to my place grab some clothes and model' I say, trying not to squeal. Honestly I'm so excited.

'Just, don't murder me or anything' says Stiles, looking at me with a weary look.

'Yeah, I'll try not to' I laugh and look at stiles, seeing he looks scared I reassure that I was joking.

'Alright let's go!' I yell, jumping into the air.

We finally arrive at my house, and I quickly give him some clothes he can try on, after finding out his size.

He comes out and looks amazing, his hair messy and his scruff clearly seen.
I make him pose and take a few photos

This was my favourite.

I make him change again, and he looks even more amazing than I ever thought, he did a few silly photos but some serious.

After a while, I decided to make him change onto a tux, and wow. I actually forgot how to breathe when I saw him.

I did make him shave for those photos, so he looked clean and he looked so adorable and cute, I wish I could squeeze him, hug him, kiss him...

So he was getting more comfortable with me so I decided to ask him a serious question.

'Did you want to do shirtless modelling?' I asked him, raising my eyebrows and waiting for his answer.

'Umm' he says,  looking a bit scared.

'It's ok, just a few. I just think you have the perfect body, and it should be shown to the world' I say, looking at him and seeing him blush.

'Ok..' Stiles says, walking back into my bathroom and walking out without a shirt, and I swear to god I could've died right there. I take photos, and he models and I wish this would go on forever.

He is sitting on my bed, right in front of me, why am I not making a move?

He agreed to do a water shot (he still has pants on)

I wet him, I poured the water over his head and made him this hot. No he made himself this hot.

Those moles, I just want to kiss every single one of them.

( A/N a lot of those photos were edits, and this isn't Dylan)

This was the last draw, I couldn't take it. He was so cute.

'Hey stiles' I say, walking towards him, he looks up at me. Still shirtless.

He hums

'I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me, tomorrow?' I say, as manly as I can. I don't even know if he is gay let alone into me.

'Uh, n-you know what, yes. Yes I will' he says, smiling proudly.

I give him my number and he gives me his. He is still shirtless. At least I know he is into guys.

I grab him by the waist and pull him closer to me, I hear his breath hitch, as our noses touch.

'You are really really hot' he says, his breath hitting my lips.

'And so are yoI' I say, closing the gap between us, connecting our lips.

We move in sync, we both pull away for a breath but connect our lips once again for another heated make out session, which turns into something I did not expect.

We lay in bed, completely naked. All I can hear is our heavy breathing.

I grab him by the waist and pull him closer to me, I whisper in his ear

'Can't wait for the date tomorrow'

---
I haven't updated in so long! I'm so sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.9K 28
This is a bunch of Sterek one-shots and you can message me if you want to request any.
139K 4.3K 21
⚠️Trigger warning for Suicide⚠️ Stiles has been acting strange. Well stranger then normal. Scott wants to help him but with Derek gone. Stiles shut...
1.8M 46.1K 96
This is where I will post all of my Sterek one shots. Be a doll and request one. Either comment on this page or message me. When I write it I will me...
1.3K 36 13
He has haunted me for nearly my entire life. The strange man with tattoos that cover his body and the thick, long red robe he wears. At first, he onl...