"My Heart, Is Yours" (Garroth...

By meljirose

The Zvahl family was made up of 4 people: -Hayden (The Father) -Laurance (The Older Child) -Cadenza (The Midd... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~|Random Interview With Callister|~
~|7K Reads/Q & A/Character Contest(Closed)|~
~|Character Contest Winners|~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
What Should I Do?
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~|New Chapter Today?|~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25//Finale~
My Final Author's Note
~|OneShots, Coming Soon|~
~OneShots Are Now Published~
~|The Aarmau Break-Up|~
~|15K Livestream?|~
~|WattPad Reunion LiveStream Info.|~
~|We're Live|~
100 Reads! Thank You So Much!
+200 Reads!
WHAT THE CRAP!! +300 READS?!?!
+400 Reads! Thanks!
+500 Reads! We're Halfway There!
Oh My Irene! +600 Reads!
WE DID IT!!! 1K READS!!!!
~|Tag #1|~
~|Tag #2|~
~|Tag #3|~
~|Tag #4|~

~Chapter 13~

1K 32 30
By meljirose

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys, long time no see! I'm really sorry chapters have been delayed! School just started and it's not gonna be sunshine and rainbows. Anyways, competition for you between Garroth and Callister is gonna start, so hold on to your booty!

Things To Look For:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/T) - Hair Type (Straight, Curly, etc.)
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(N/N) - Nickname
(G/T) - Gamer Tag
(F/N) - Friend's Name (It can be your friend in IRL or just a made up one)
(F/N/N) - Friend's Nickname

-I will update the list as we go further into the story-

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

~Garroth's POV~

We eventually spent the whole day at the arcade, so we didn't go to the movies. As we exited the arcade, I passed by (Y/N), making me remember the whole scenario. I still can't believe that actually happened. I hope I was her first kiss, but I highly doubt it. I entered the car, everyone sitting in the same spots as before. However, as me and (Y/N) looked at each other, we blushed the same shade of crimson. I could tell Laurance noticed this.

"Hey, everything ok back there?", he asked. I rubbed the back of my neck, obviously still embarrassed of what happened earlier.

"Y-Yeah, don't worry, we're fine!"

"Ok.", I knew the tone Laurance used meant that he didn't believe what was coming out of my mouth, I sighed, finally laying my butt on the textured seat.

The car ride was very silent, but that was to be expected for two reasons. One was because we were very tired and just wanted to go home. Two was more of a 'personal' situation. I looked at (Y/N), trying to act like I was looking forward, instead of looking at her. As I saw her in my field of vision, I hissed under my breath.

Her head was laying on Callister's shoulder, making him smirk with glee. I tried to act cool and chill, but that small image made my blood boil. I know my jealousy is taking me over, but seriously, why him out of all people? We eventually arrived home, receiving a groan of exhaustion from everyone.

"Finally! Longest car ride, ever!", Travis said, quickly getting out of the cramped car and running up to the entrance. Every last one of us got out of the vehicle. Dante opened the door, Travis quickly entering.

"Goodnight! Don't let the bed bugs bite!", that was the last thing we heard before the sound of a door slamming. Dante rolled his eyes while Laurance chuckled.

"Oh, I almost forgot! If any of you want to make plans with (Y/N) tomorrow, she'll have to take a rain check.", me and Callister raised an eyebrow.

"How come?", I asked.

"She can't stay here forever, she's gonna go check the house across from ours.", that sentence made my heart break. (Y/N)'s gonna move out?! But, it's only been a few months!

"Can I come too?", Callister asked nonchalantly.

"Sure, the more the merrier.", Laurance said. He then looked over to me. Laurance knew I was jealous of (Y/N)'s little friend, but didn't want to say anything.

"Garroth she asked you as well, don't you remember?", as I was about to ask questions, I nodded. Laurance like the good friend he was, was trying to help me.

"Oh yeah, she actually asked me what house to move into.", I said without stuttering. Callister's clenched fists said it all. He may be handsome, but I'm got the charisma! Garroth 1, Callister 0! Suddenly, a yawn escaped my lips, making my eyes droop.

"I'm gonna go to sleep, see you in the morning."

"We go at 9:35 AM!", I nodded, walking to my room. I closed the door behind me. I was too lazy and tired to change so I just decided to sleep in clothes. As my weight hit the bed I instantly fell into the darkness.

~Time Skip~

I slowly woke up, feeling very energized for the day ahead of me. I got up and grabbed my clothing. I quickly took a shower and got dressed. However, as I walked into the living room I didn't see Laurance or (Y/N). I raised an eyebrow.

"Where are they?", I took out my phone and looked at the time.

"12:48!!!!", as I screamed I heard the door open. I leaned foward and saw Laurance, (Y/N) and Callister chatting.

"That house was amazing! I loved it!", (Y/N) said.

"Yeah, it was so big!", Callister said.

"So, you gonna move there on Saturday?", Laurance asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yep! All the other houses were just too plain for my taste. Oh, hi Garroth!", (Y/N) said. I turned my gaze on her, the anger instantly fading away.

"Hey."

"Garroth, I told you to wake up at 9:35.", Laurance said. I chuckled nervously, scratching the back of my neck.

"Guess my alarm didn't go off, hehehehe!", Callister rolled his eyes. He then smiled like if he accomplished something. I mentally questioned the expression he was using. Do he sabotage my alarm? No, he couldn't. But.... it's seems like the most obvious answer.

"Oh, your back!", I turned around and saw Travis. He had his headphones around his neck, his phone on pause as he looked at us.

"Hey Trav!", (Y/N) said. She walked up to him and hugged him.

"Hey (N/N). So, you found what you were looking for?"

"Yep! I'm moving on Saturday.", my eyes widen. She's bought the house already?! My thoughts were interrupted by (Y/N) walking over to me, putting an arm around me and making me blush.

"You wanna help me go house shopping Garroth?", I looked at her surprised.

"Me? But, why?", she giggled.

"You didn't come with us to see the house, so, I think it would be fair if you accompanied me to go shopping for furniture!", my heart skipped a beat at her words. She wanted me to accompany her?!

"I would love to."

"Great, we can go at 1 or 2 in the afternoon if that's ok with you.", I smiled.

"Anything you decide is fine with me.", (Y/N) blushed, making me chuckle.

~Callister's POV~

"You wanna help me go house shopping Garroth?", my eyes widen. Wait, what?!

"Me? But, why?", yeah, why him! He's just a loser who doesn't know how to keep his hands to himself!

"You didn't come with us to see the house, so, I think it would be fair if you accompanied me to go shopping for furniture!", it's totally not fair to me! I'm the one who's always supposed to be with her, not some dumb blonde who's always talking over himself.

"I would love to.", I clenched my fists. I wouldn't let him get it his way! I'll convince (Y/N) to take me instead of him.

"Great, we can go at 1 or 2 in the afternoon if that's ok with you."

"Anything you decide is fine with me.", (Y/N) blushed at Garroth's sentence, making me clench my fists harder, turning my knuckles white.

"Woah, calm down! you're gonna break your hand!", Laurance said. I shook my thoughts, unclenching my fists. As I kept looking at everybody, I smiled, having a brilliant plan.

"I know, how about we play some truth or dare?", Garroth raised an eyebrow.

"Um, ok, I'll play."

"Me too!", (Y/N) said, making me smile.

"Sure, count me in.", Laurance said.

"What do I got to lose?", I smiled. We all headed for the living room.

"How about we move everything to the side? We can have bigger space to play in if we do.", Travis and (Y/N) nodded.

"Sounds good.", Garroth said. We moved the couches and gathered into a circular shape.

"Who wants to start?", Travis asked.

"I guess I'll go.", (Y/N) said. She looked around the room, deciding who she wanted to pick.

"Laurance truth or dare?", he tapped his chin in thought.

"I'll go with..."

▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️

📚A/N📚 ~ CLIFFHANGER!!!! Sorry guys, I didn't mean to be evil. Anyways, this is gonna be where you guys put the truths and dares! It can be to anyone you like and you can dare or ask anything! Of course sense barely no one's gonna truth or dare Callister, I'm gonna add a few things myself! *laughs evilly* Anyways, I'll cya guys later and remember stay beautiful! Bai!

~Melody💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 28 22
(a version of Minecraft Diaries) (idea thanks to @mentallylove) after Lady Aphmau, Garroth, Laurence, Kaytlin, Kenmaur, and Emmalyn went into Irene's...
124K 2.5K 52
It starts off as Aphmau arriving to Phoneix Drop. Meeting 2 guards Zenix and Garroth.... But theres a third with them. Named Laurence. Once she gets...
2.6K 59 22
A Laurance Zvahl fanfic! Adapted from Aphmau's Minecraft Diaries series. (THE COVER PICTURES DO NOT BELONG TO ME, I JUST PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER!!!) St...
16.9K 406 22
BOOK STARTED: 6-8-17 [The book will not be fully following the PDH plot and story] (Your Name) (Last Name) is a student in Phoenix Drop High. With on...