He's Different | p.jm

By jungkookras

All my life I was used to getting the short end of the stick. My father was abusive, my mother had passed, an... More

intro
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49 - Answers
50 - The Finale
SEQUEL?? TYSM! ♡ FOLLOW FOR UPDATES !

02

15.6K 557 400
By jungkookras

"EOMMA NO!"

I tried using all my force to yank out of the grip of the two officers that held me back but it was no use.

I glanced over back at the burning house, that once was our home crumble.

I watched as they carried my Eomma onto the hospital cot and lifted her into the emergency car.

Multiple tears streamed down my face.

"EOMMA ANIYO PLEASE!!!"

I felt my legs give out and I helplessly fell down on the floor and weeped with my head in my hands.

I felt people walk past and ignore me as I lay and bawl my eyes out but I didn't care I missed my Eomma.

"Thank you officers I'll take it from here." I heard a familiar voice call.

I felt a powerful kick towards my knee and looked up too see the most hated human being I despised, my father.

"GET UP!" He roared.

He snatched my hand and pulled me up, he was squeezing my arm so hard it was red.

"But my Eomma I need to sav ...." I whined.

"SHUT UP SHE ISN'T YOUR EOMMA!" He slapped me across my face leaving a mark.

I placed my hand on my cheek, as more tears fell out of my eyes I couldn't help it.

"No worries Jiyeon you have me."

I glanced over too see my fathers girlfriend laying her head on his shoulder.

"ANIYO!!" I cried on repeat.

***

"AHH!"

I fluttered my eyes open screaming.

I quickly sat upright and looked left and right, I was in my bedroom.

It was just another nightmare, the one you've been dreaming about every night Jiyeon calm down.

I took deep sighs and tried to ignore what I had just woken up from but I couldn't help but think about it.

I pictured it in my mind as if I could pin point every detail of that night, it was so vivid in my mind.

Nothing's changed since that night, my father was still the same and still with that disgusting woman.

I wiped a few tears that had dropped from my eyes from the nightmare.

RING RING!

Someone was at the door.

I snapped out of my thoughts and rolled out of bed still sore from last night's beating.

I groaned.

I slowly got up on my feet and exited my bedroom.

I jumped down the staircase and walked to the front door, who's here this early?

I opened the door wanting to puke at the figure before me.

"Where's your father?"

"What's it to you nobody wants you here." I scoffed.

I felt a whack to my head and turned around, my father pushed me out of the doorway and swung it open for her to enter.

"Ignore her EunHee she's just being ignorant, come on in."

I watched as my fathers girlfriend strutted into our home and plopped down onto our couch.

"I'm really hungry BeomSeok can you cook me something?"

She made a puppy face towards my father.

"Anything for you EunHee!"

My father bowed and scurried towards the kitchen whipping her up something to eat.

"You're crap you know that?" I muttered without realizing I said that out loud.

EunHee yawned and turned her attention towards me.

A smirk spread on her face and she lumbered towards me with her arms crossed.

She was so tall I had too look up too see her.

"No matter what you think of me I will be here. Your father is going to marry me and I'm going to be rich. You will be gone once we get married, you're worthless you know that?"

She flicked my forehead.

"Here you go EunHee honey."

She spun around watching my father as he placed rice along soup down onto the table.

She turned her attention back towards me and hugged me.

"Have fun at school Jiyeon Fighting!"

She squeezed me for a few seconds and released.

I watched as she skipped over towards my father and they sat down together eating.

She's so fake and a whole another person around my father.

I snapped out of my thoughts and rushed upstairs to wash up.

I quickly threw on a black shirt with ripped jeans, we were supposed to wear school uniforms but I throw mine out, and my converse and raced out the door.

I wanted to quickly leave the place, being around them two together made me sick to my stomach.

I tried not to pay attention to it much and distracted myself by sprinting towards school.

I jumped up the steps of the front of the school and threw open the front doors.

I walked inside with my head held high, some people stared and pointed but who could blame them, my reputation said a lot.

"Jiyeon ah!"

I looked over to my right to see Jungkook gesturing for me to come over.

I walked towards the gang and leaned on a nearby locker.

"We got loads of cash Jiyeon!"
Suga smiled.

I watched as he opened his backpack a tiny bit and I peeked in, inside there was wads of cash.

I gave Suga a thumbs up with a smile.

Taehyung and Jin walked over towards me with they're arms crossed.

"Want to skip school today and go do some shoplifting?"

Taehyung shot his rectangular smile.

I nodded.

Ring ring!

"Go time." Jin grinned.

I watched as Jin tiptoed to the emergency exit with Namjoon following behind him.

I scanned the area to find everyone had gone to first period leaving the hallway empty.

I crept after them with Jungkook,Suga,Taehyung, and Jhope closely behind me.

We all stopped in front of the emergency exit and stared at eachother.

Suga nodded and Namjoon responded with a smirk.

Namjoon kicked open the emergency exit and the bell rang, we had set off the alarm.

"Hurry!"

We all sprinted out of the emergency exit and scanned the area, we were at the front of the school.

"YAH STOP THERE!"

I turned around too see Mrs.Lee and her assistant walking towards us,  just as expected.

"YOU'LL GET EXPELLED JIYEON IF YOU RUN!"

I looked back and forth between the boys and Mrs.Lee.

"Annyeong Mrs.Lee!" I waved.

"To the gates!" Namjoon ordered.

We all raced behind Namjoon who lead the way.

"COME BACK HERE NOW!"

We sprinted for what felt like hours not looking back trying to lose our escape from them.

We finally realised we had lost them and found ourselves walking the streets of downtown Seoul.

I looked left and right too see nobody around this area and only a few shops were open.

"Let's go in that one." Taehyung pointed towards a cd store.

"Gaja." I nodded.

I walked alongside with Taehyung as we made our way towards the cd store until Namjoon called our names.

We turned around too see Jin panting from all the running we did.

"Wait I'm still out of breath."

We chuckled.

I walked back over towards Jin and patted him on the back as he knelt down.

"Aish even I was faster than you Jin c'mon get it together." I joked.

The boys laughed and Jin quickly stood upright.

"Let's split up so we can collect more stuff." Namjoon suggested.

"Smart."

"Taehyung,Jiyeon, and Jhope can go together and Jungkook,Jin,And Suga can come with me."

We all agreed and split different ways.

"What do you think a CD store has in store for us?"

"Let's find out."

All three of us sprinted towards the cozy tiny CD store.

Taehyung opened the door for Jhope and I.

We walked inside with our heads held high.

I looked around to notice not much people were here just mostly elders.

"Ooh let's get red velvets album!" Jhope smiled as he raced towards the back of the store.

"Aish Hyung what's with you and your obsession?"

Taehyung followed after Jhope while I stood and watched.

It was more quite than usual which was quite surprising.

I decided to look around myself and check out the albums.

I walked to the back corner of the store and spotted loads of BTS albums.

A popular kpop group and a bad boy gang at school, how they do it all still amused me.

I reached for one of there albums entitled, Dark & Wild, but a hand snatched my arm away.

I looked up too see Gayoon and her minions snatching the album in there arms with a smirk on there face.

Gayoon and I always hated each other ever since middle school. Ever since I lost my late mom in sixth grade she bullied me and I fought back. We despised each other since forever.

"Following me everywhere Jiyeon? so sad how your life is."

"Shouldn't you be at school kissing up to Mr.Jung since that's how you like to get your grades." I smirked.

Gayoon and her minions gasped at my response.

"You really want me to pull your hair out don't you?"

Her minions giggled and patted her back as if she won a Grammy.

"I'd like to see you try but I'm not in the mood for fighting."

I turned on my heel and was about to walk away until I felt tears well up in my eyes.

"Still upset about your Eomma? How she died was tragic she probably killed herself so she wouldn't have to put up with you."

All anger built inside me and I felt my insides turn.

I turned my attention back towards Gayoon and raced towards her.

I threw a clean punch towards her face causing her to fall back.

"How dare you?!" Gayoon gasped as she touched her face, her nose was bleeding.

One of her minions attempted to throw a punch towards my face but failed as I grabbed her arm and twisted it.

The second minion of hers wrapped her arms around my waist trying to stop me while Gayoon jumped onto her feet and shot a punch towards my lip.

Before I knew it a crowd slowly began to watch us attack each other some recorded, others yelled for us to stop, and the rest just watched.

I kicked the second minion from behind causing her to release my waist.

I tackled Gayoon onto the floor and repeatedly punched her face.

"AHHHHH!" Gayoon yelled as her face began to fill up with scars.

I didn't notice that one of her minions pulled my hair from behind.

I quickly got off of Gayoon and turned my body towards her minion.

Her face quickly turned into a o shaped and her cheeks were red.

"Miahne don't kill me I didn't mea..."

I punched her in the face and kicked her towards a rack of CDS causing the rack to fall and CDS scattered everywhere.

I turned around to find Gayoon dusting herself off while her other minion helped.

"Mina get out of the rack of CDS let's go!" Gayoon ordered.

I watched as Mina jumped out of the rack of CDs and limped towards Gayoon.

"We'll get you back!" Gayoon yelled.

I watched as they all scurried out and pushed past the crowd.

"What you looking at don't you have something better to do?" I yelled at the crowd.

People that were surrounded quickly left the scene.

I headed back towards where I last saw Taehyung and Jhope but a hand grabbed me.

I spun around too see a black haired boy who was a little taller than me holding my arm.

"Oh Miahne."

He quickly dropped my hand and looked down at the floor.

"What?"

His gaze looked back into my eyes and down at the floor.

I watched as he unzipped his backpack and quickly began searching through it.

I tapped my foot on the floor impatiently I didn't have time for some kid.

I was about to turn on my heel until he grabbed my arm again and opened it.

He dropped a tube a healing cream and a box of bandages into my hand.

"Here this is to help you're bleeding lip."

I looked down at what he had given to me and back up at him.

I didn't move or respond, out of all the fights I've been hurt but never once I was helped.

I'm used to getting abused or hurt in a fight but never have I help heal it instead I'd leave it there.

So how can some black haired stranger help me out when I never seen even met him?

---------

Hey guys it's me @ijungkookie!I hope you guys enjoy this second chapter I wrote it longer this time so enjoy! Please make sure to vote so I can continue on thanks I'd appreciate it, love you guys💖!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 5K 39
A couple of months ago, Kim Taehyung's family was murdered. The killer was never seen nor found. In fact, this just caused him to wreak even more hav...
47.2K 1.1K 12
Finding out your mate is someone you've hated your whole life is the most angering thing for a wolf. -DISCONTINUED-
577K 35.2K 51
At first he was completely against the idea of babysitting him, but little did he knew the longer you spend your time with him, the more he realised...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...