My True Family

By Megan22998

Natsu and Lucy have been together for months now and are still as madly in love as ever. When they decide to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (Final)
5K Special Chapter
10K Chapter!

Another book.

1.8K 26 6
By Megan22998

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say thank you for all the support on this book, I wanted to know if you would like more on this book.

My idea is more on the time Lucy and Nashi were in Wolfden, and possibly a book on the future of Nashi after everything happened.

Please let me know which one of these you would like to see, I know I skipped a lot when it came to Wolfden and I would like to write a short story on that, but also I would like to write about Lucy getting used to being back with her family.

Let me know and thanks again! >o<

Lets keep those reads going up and up! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 721 34
Lucy birthday came up and the guild thought it would a good idea too throw her a party so when Cana challenges Nastu to a drinking competition Nastu...
155K 4.2K 22
Lucy is left in shambles when she finds out some shocking news about herself. She fears the guild will not accept her fate and searches for help, for...
142K 3.3K 33
Natsu and Lucy find out that Lucy's pregnant, they decide it would be safer to raise their child away from the guild's craziness. They run away and f...
225K 6.7K 26
(Warning! There will be cursing in this book) After a night of heavy drinking and partying, Lucy Heartfilia finds herself in bed with her best friend...