Twins Of A Heart (in the midd...

By WhiteYue

Two sisters fight against their past and conquer their lives standing up on their own feet without being able... More

Prologue
Unexpected encounter
Unwanted company
A friend?
He'll regret this!
Here we come.
The boys are in town
Seperation
Not a chapter! just a notice~
Flashbacks
Shopping spree!
World worst umbrella
Candle light dinner
Kidnapped
The returned wolf
In an awkward situation with my kidnapper?
Chips of a tale
Men are unknown creatures!
The truth is out
A lollipop for a thought
Don't cry your heart out
That's so random
Gone with the...speed!
Sneak Peek
Pedo-wolf
A sacrifice of love
Beneath the act
Hearts might break but we'll be alright
The special night
A life time
The best thing
Ending of our beautiful story
EPILOGUE
Sequel notice

My what?! Did what?!

3.4K 56 9
By WhiteYue

Chapter four.

“Girls, let me introduce my friends. Starting from the left that’s’ Evan, Leslie his you know what.” His what? She burst out giggling winking us like we knew something. Like seriously. We don’t get it.

“Next to her are Sarah and Benjamin. Cutest couple ever! That’s Noah and Maya. Maya’s Japanese, she move back here last week. Gosh, we missed her so damn much. That bitch!” Can she smile any wider?

(A/N: lol, its funny how I decided their names! I asked my 6-year-old niece which made no sense cuz she wants to name the girls Buttercup, Blossom and Bubbles? I know I shouldn’t trust her!)

“Ha ha. I got caught!” Maya said dryly with her thick Japanese accent. Maybe because she’s Asian, she is like this exotic beauty. I found out that after some time she was born and raised in Miami (not to mention a werewolf, they all are actually) so, she’s quite tanned. Which makes her look dazzling!

“So how long are you planning to stay here?” The one named Leslie I think spoke suddenly. I think she’s Irish, its kind of obvious actually. But she tried to sound American a bit too much. She sounds a little funny.

“Probably the whole year, just to finish our senior year. We travel a lot.” I tried to sound as uninterested as I can. Just hope she buys it and stop pestering us.

“Oh, I see. Well, I’m not the travelling type. It must be nice! I mean, just be free and go where your instincts guide you.”

“Somebody’s been reading love stories recently!” Alice sang, giggling her heart out.

I can’t help but be annoyed, her life sounds happy. Something Leah and I struggle to achieve but failed countless times miserably. Don’t we deserve happiness too? What makes her different from us? I mean we’re both werewolves. The only difference is her pack’s alive and ours…well isn’t. Gosh, that hurts like hell. No, not the ‘they died’ part, I mean literally! My heart hurts like hell! I feel like being stabbed by a million knives, leaving burning scars.

I collapsed on the floor and curled into a ball, trying to prevent myself from passing out. I was panting and saw black spots appearing slowly. Let me tell you, L didn’t take this nicely. She was crying hysterically, I wanted to tell her I’m okay and wipe her tears for her but I can’t. The pain was excruciating. Both of my hands slammed onto my chest over my heart. It won’t go away and before I realised anything I was long gone.

Lenora, wake up.

…Stellar? You can talk?

No shit Sherlock.

Can't you be nice?

Yeah  yeah, whatever. Right now, you need to focus on waking up.

But, why? I like being here. It peaceful, I wish Leah was here too.

You need to wake up before I make you and you won’t like it a bit. I’m seriously pissed off right now!

Why? I don't understand!

Our mate!

Mate? What the hell is that?

Gosh, you’re dense! OUR MATE! As in soul mate as in our other half as in ours!!!

A Guy?

No, a girl (somehow I could feel her mentally rolling her eyes at me, is that weird?) YES A GUY! He fucking mated another bitch! You better wake up right now and rip her throat out!

I can feel my heart break into a million broken pieces. I now know what a mate was but I wasn’t as ‘dense’ as Stellar pointed out. Leah wasn’t the only one with an emotional baggage. I had one too but I know how to control myself. Something tells me this is going to trigger it. I feel confused, hatred, betrayed, loneliness and misery.

Did he know about us? I mean you and me?

He fucking knows everything, Rhage tried to console him but he shut him off.

Rhage?

His wolf. My mate. I need him right now, Lenora. I really do.

Gosh Stellar, what can we do? He mated…someone else.

NOT IF WE KILL HER! WE ARE HIS MATES! WE HAVE OUR RIGHTS TO BE WITH HIM! Their mating bond’s as good as trash!

If he doesn't want us then why should we?! Think of our pride stellar!

You’re right but…you don’t understand. I’ve been waiting for Rhage! He’s been waiting for me. I’ll die soon if he doesn’t want me.

What! I don’t want you to die. Then, if he doesn’t want us we’ll just have to make him, right? We’ll make him beg. Once we’re done with him, he won’t want to mess with us ever again.

How? He has a slut to fuck with!

We’re mates, no matter if he’s mated or not. We still are mates and he can’t deny that.

I take back what I said about you being dense.

About time! I really do need to wake up. Give me a push, stellar!

So demanding.

I woke up to sounds of someone’s crying. Leah! I snapped my eyes open only to see the red swollen eyes of Leah. She must’ve cried non-stop since I passed out.

“NORA! You woke up! I tried mind linking you and didn’t get a response. I tried waking you up, I really did! I tried and tried but you still won’t answer!”

“Shush, I’m fine.” I cut her off with my hoarse voice.

“How long did I sleep?”

“A-a-a-a” She sobbed then continued. “A week.”

“WHAT?! Did you cry non-stop for a week?” She shook her head back and forth. I feel so bad right now, I feel like I was gone for an hour not a damn whole week.

“Wait, I’ll call the doctor!” She cried out before rushing out of the seemingly clean hospital room. I smirked, not that I can go somewhere right now. My whole body aches, sore and damn right hurts. I remembered the pep talk with Stellar, I wonder if I can still communicate with her?

Here goes nothing.

Stellar, are you there? Okay, I feel stupid.

You sound stupid too.

You’re HERE! Wait, why? And you never talked to me before.

I decided to stay and support you. Well, the reason I can’t talk to you is because we haven’t found our mate. Recently, when we did and I was too happy and forgot to tell you about him.

You what?!

“SIS! Are you listening?” The sound of Leah’s voice got my attention.

“Huh?” BRILLIANT REPLY!

“I said, the doctor told me you can be immediately discharge and go home!” Her smile widens and she jumped up and down. I think that’s her ‘when I’m happy’ habit, similar to her so called ‘happy dance’. Like usual, she stops when I grabbed my bag and handed her a lollipop. She’s my own little puppy. I find it funny, werewolves hate being called a dog or mutt or just about anything that resembles it. Don’t blame them, I hate it too. I guess its called basic instinct to not like your pride being stepped on.

My mind flashed back to the seemingly short and anger filled conversation I had with my wolf. HE MATED! Good news is I have a plan to get him back; bad news is I don’t know whom I’m winning back.

You know what I’m going to ask anyway so spill it.

Um…don’t be mad.

Spill. It.

It’s Hunter.

I cringe just at the thought of it. That murderous man is MY mate? And he MATED with someone other than ME? Wow, life is just not fair at all. Then it hit me. LEAH! Leah’s mate must be Zeke, but she doesn’t know about mates so no wonder she’s confused. Why hasn’t her wolf said anything?

Who? Crystal?

Is that her name? Then yes.

About that, you know how you get a wolf that resembles the human you like ten times much worse?  So, Leah’s really scared when she got her wolf so obviously her wolf turns into a ten times much more of a coward than her. That’s why she hid herself deep down in Leah’s mind. Yea, she’s my sister and all and she’s happy to find her mate but she’s scared of telling her.

So…Leah doesn’t know yet?

Not a clue.

No offence. You’re not hiding too?

You just insulted me.

No then? Sorry.

Crickets, oh now she’s upset. Stupid damn me! Now that I think about it, I’ve been talking to her so much now that I can. Which is weird, I’m talking to myself. Actually my wolf self, doesn’t make any sense anyway. Oh and should I tell Leah?

_____________________________________________________________

I have no comment on this one except STELLAR ROCKS. haha. 

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 4.7K 34
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
216K 7.1K 40
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...