My Creepy Stalker

By bridge16

Holly May Anderson is a senior at John F Kennedy High School in a town called Dimentia, New York. She's not... More

My Creepy Stalker -chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 8

23.7K 575 190
By bridge16

The entire summer, dad and Blade hung out like a couple of teenagers. They became best friends. Blade was always at my house when he wasn't working. My parents found him to be good company. I stayed in my room most of the time. I would occassionally go into my pool just to get some sun and exercise and each time, Blade would not take his eyes off me. I guess that was my fault because I wore a black bikini...it was the only swim suit I had. I didn't receive anymore texts from him since the window incident. And that brings us to today. It's the first day of my senior year and I was dreading going to school even more. Blade would be there.

I walked through the doors of John. F. Kennedy high school and smelled the stench of stupidity once again. I took the same steps I took last year. Down the hallway to the common area, where Blade was staing and smirking at me and then o the stairs to my locker. This year, I had gym first period, yet again, that makes it 4 years in a row. Great. I walked back down to the first floor and ignored Blade. I went straight to the girls locker room and changed into my gym uniform and then out into the gym hallway with the rest of my class, waiting for the coach to come and take attendance. Our gym uniform consisted of a white tshirts with the school name printed in blue letters, and blue shirts with the school logo at the bottom front right printed in white letters. The collar of the shirt was also blue. In my opinion, the shorts were a little bit too short.

It was raining today so we couldn't go outside for class. The lower classmen boys class went to the weight room, the lower classmen girls class went to the indoor track, and the upperclassmen boys class too over the gym. That meant the upper classmen girls class...the class I'm in...had to do relays in the hallway. The gym had its own hallway, so we weren't disturbing anyone. We were to run to the end of the hallway and then back. After a few races, i was up and coach picked a girl on the track to team to race me. What I the coach thinking? I'm not athletic at all! She knows i can't beat her. Ugh!

"Ready...set...GO!'" the coach yelled. We both ran down, and this time I was actually trying to win. We were going the same speed, and almost to the end of the hallway. Then Blade came around the corner. I was going so fast, I couldn't stop in time. I ran into him, like I did last year. Once again, he caught me before I could fall flat on my butt.

"Oops. Sorry Holly."

Then I heard cheering. I turned around and saw that the other girl won the race turned back around at Blade and glared at him. "Whatever" I mumbled and turned to walk back and in my class.

"Holly, I actually came to talk to you."

I kept on walking, just ignoring him and hoping he'd go away.

"Coach Turner!!" Balde called out.

"What's up Aden?" she called back. (A/N in case you forgot, Aden is the name Blade goes by to seem less intimidating)

"Can I borrow Holly for a few minutes?" he asked. I silently hoped Coach Turner would say no.

"Sure. Holly, go with Aden." Coach Turner instructed me. Damn it!!!! I internally groaned and followed Blade.

"What do you want?" I asked angrily. He didn't answer me. We just kept walking until we got to the school safety office...aka the office where security guards sleep when theyve worked all night and have to work all day. Blade opened the door and allowed me to go in first. He closed the door behind us and locked it. I turned around when I heard the lock click. "What are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"Just making sure no one walks in on our conversation." then he looked me up and down with lustin his eyes. "You look damn good in that uniform." he said, probably undressing me with his eyes

"Well, if that's what you needed to tell me, then I'll be going." I started towards the door, but Blade went and stood in front of it.

"Sit" he commanded, pointing to be of the cots set up. The school allowed them to sleep in here during their break so they wouldnt pass out on the job.

"I'm not a dog."

Blade gave me a look I couldn't quite decipher, but it sure scared me. I went and sat on the cot closest to the wall. Blade got the only office chair in there and sat in front of me. I kept my eyes glued to the floor. Then Blade rolled his chair closer to me, blocking my view of the floor. I then directed my yes to the wall next to me.

"Look at me"

I slowly averted my eyes away from the wall and towards him. His emerald green eyes were piercing into mine, making me even more scared. He sensed how uncomfortable he was making me and softened his expression. "What do you want?" my voice was unsteady.

"Why are you afraid of me?" he asked in almost a whisper, in a hurt tone.

"You've got to be kidding. Blade, you killed my boyfriend!! You killed the guy I love, you sent me anonymous texts that scared the hell out of me, I have no idea how you got my phone number, you live next door to me, your room has the perfect view of mine, you spy on me, you're constantly staring at me, you practically threatened me when I said I was going to tell the police what I know, you pinned me against the lockers, you're a fricken pervert, and you're stalking me!!! And now I'm alone with you in the school safety office with the door locked!!!!!". I yelled.

Blade had a blank expression on his face. Then he leaned closer to me, so naturally I would lean back away from him. That was a bad idea. He pinned me down on the cot and pressed his lips against mine. My eyes widened with shock. I quickly realized what he was doing and pushed him off me. I made a run for the door. Blade was quicker than I, and he caught me by my waist and held me tightly. I started to scream, but he put his hand over my mouth. "Holly, calm down!" he yelled, but not loud enough for someone to hear.

I finally gave up trying to escape. I couldn't hold my own weight anymore. I fell to my knees and just cried. Blade came and knelt down in front of me. He moved my hair away from my face. I swatted his hand away and slid across the floor away from him. "Why are you doing this? Why did you have to kill him!?" I cried.

"I love you, Holly... More than Nick ever could."

"You barely know me!"

"I know more about you than you think I do." he came towards me again.

"Get away!!!"

He ignored me and continued coming closer until he had me cornered. "Why can't you see that I love you?"

"You're crazy!!"

"Crazy in love with you." he smiled.

"Why me? Why did you pick me!?!"

He stared deep into my eyes, brought his hand up and wiped away my tears. I flinched at his touch. "I've loved you since the first day I saw you. 3 years ago from today. You were a freshman. You stood out to me. You weren't like anyone I've ever seen before. You're beautiful and unique. I wanted you. I still do. And in 2 days, you'll be 18 and we can finally be together, like I've dreamed of."

"How do you know when my birthday is?"

"I told you. I know more than you think I do."

"I dont want you, Blade." I told him.

"But you will. I'll make sure of it."

"Why don't you find someone your own age?"

"Age has nothing to do with love, Holly." he started to lean in again, but I pushed him hard and stood up.

"Stay away from me!" I started to run towards the door again, but Blade caught me by my hand.

"I can't do that, Holly. I love you too much. And I'll do anything and everything for us to be together."

This guy is a fricken psycho!!! I managed to knee him in someplace sensitive. He let go of me and I finally unlocked the door ran out. I went back to gym, just as coach was dismissing the class to go get changed. I went into the locker room and changed back into my jeans and sweatshirt. The bell rang and I made my way to my next class.

"Holly!" I hear Dan's voice from behind me. He caught up to me and we walked down the hall together. "Hey Holly. It's been a while."

"Yeah." I said sadly, and nervously.

"Is something wrong?" he asked, concerned.

My eyes fell on Blaze who was staring at me and Dan intently. I shook my head ."No Dan. Nothing's wrong. Just remembering...things."

"Yeah. Me too." he also said in a sad voice.

"So what's up?"

"Umm.. I know we my talked when Nick was here, but I as hoping maybe we could be friends. Nick would've wanted his best friend and his girlfriend to get along and well...I think we could both be good friends." he rambled.

"Sure, Dan, I'd like that."

"Really? Cool. Hey, what class do you have next?"

"Physics with Mr. Beam."

"Hey me too! I'll walk with you.".

I smiled at him and we walked to physics together. I felt like Blade was still glaring at us, but I didn't look to see. He probably was glaring at us.

We got to physics and almost immediately I get a text.

'Stay away from him.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 11K 31
"It's not stalking when you love someone. And it's not kidnapping when you've taken what's rightfully yours." ...
80.3K 1.3K 23
ethan keeps having an obsession for this girl, he can't think of anything but her. he follows her everywhere because he can't help the desire of just...
7.3K 557 35
Watanabe Haruto definitely does not have a crush on his annoying neighbor Park Jeongwoo.
138K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad