Diary | Taeyong

By vousmeyeon

Started: 25/08/2016 End: 25/08/2016 More

25.02.13
01.03.13
17.06.13
23.06.13
04.12.13
25.12.13
01.01.2014
23.02.14
02.07.14
Author Note
NEW STORY ANGELS!
ANGELS!

30.07.2014

5.3K 302 118
By vousmeyeon

Dear Tae,

Tae. Can i say something crazy? I feel like dying. I wanna thanked you for being there with me through my hard time and i love you for staying. I know i keep you with me everyday but still, as i said you were my bestfriend who held my secret. I just can't live anymore but i'll try to cheer myself up by writing to you and doing something for myself. Even though i know it will never work the way i want. I've changed my phone number because Taeyong won't stop sending me i love you's message and it hurts me everytime i read it. How can he love two girls at the same time? I've quitted from my job and i do it because i need to stay away from Taeyong. The doctor diagnosed me for having depression. I had to take pills before sleep. I just hate myself. What if i didn't asked for his name? What if we didn't exchanged number? What if i didn't went to his party? If i don't, i wouldn't know that he is married. Sometimes i try to move on but i can't. Because of him, i feel the pain, because of him, my life turned upside down but because of him, i was happy just by the thought of him.

Tae, tell me how to move on.

Love you Tae, always ❤

Bye

[30th July 2014, Sora]

____

Taeyong POV

"Why did she leave?"

I asked myself. Sora..

She killed herself. I felt a sudden emptiness in my heart.

"I love her too, why did she leave without saying a word to me?"

I felt onto my knees. Today was her funeral and here i am, reading her diary with tears running down my face.

"Im sorry Sora, i love you"

The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 111K 62
➳ Mafia/Gang au ➳ "You're too innocent Areum, I'd ruin you."
838K 19K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.6M 91.7K 42
╻a secret they need to hide╹ ❀ jaeyong ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and a hundred percent FICTION. the char...
1.4M 53.8K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...