Her Bad Boy Romeo

By Cheeeeezy

I looked up at him slowly and took in a deep breath. "You don't want to get involved with me." I warned him... More

Her Bad Boy Romeo.
Chapter .3

Chapter 2.

18.5K 998 407
By Cheeeeezy

Yawning loudly, I rubbed my eyes as I tried to get rid of my sleepiness as I descended down the stairs, snuggling closer into my hoodie.

It was bloody freezing.

With another yawn I stumbled into the kitchen and opened up the fridge, looking for something to eat before school when Jackson walked in. Quickly I ran to the table and sat down and looked up at him with a big smile plastered onto my face. "Morning! Make me breakfast caveman."

He grunted and scratched his head. "Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine this morning.

"Aren't I always? I'm also very hungry so if you could please move along and ma-"

"Alright, alright, you short people are so demanding." He spoke in his sleepy voice while getting the saucepan ready.

"I'm 5'8." I rolled my eyes, feeling a sense of déjà vu as I remembered last night.

Jackson began to work his magic into breakfast. He always had a natural talent with food, always wanted to become a big time chef after high school. However, because he had a huge temper, he would probably just be a younger version of Gordon Ramsay. I vividly remember that he made me cry because I had put in too much water into a bowl of noodles, noodles!

A plate of scrumptious food was placed in front of me and I didn't waste any time and began to dig in while he went and sat opposite of me with his food. Soon the only sounds being heard was the rain pelting down outside and cutlery clashing together while we were using it.

"Listen Ella, about last night. I'm sorry I went ape shit on you it's just that-"

"You enjoy embarrassing me?" I finished.

"Sometimes." He gave a cheeky smile. "Nah, I was just having a crap day, I'm sorry." He gave a small, guilty smile. I instantly melted, nothing made me more sappy than Jackson apologizing, I was the only person he would act like a normal human being with. I'd never once seen him show emotion while he with his gang 'friends'.

"It's okay." I smiled. "Only if you promise to make these pancakes again, god these are so good!" I told him while stuffing more into my mouth.

"They're the same pancakes I make every damn morning for you." He rolled his eyes and I laughed. "Anyway, what's happening? Has anyone being bothering you lately?"

I stopped chewing, my eyes snapped towards Jackson and instantly my thoughts drifted towards the man last night. I felt like coming out and telling Jackson the truth about the infuriating giant but thought better of it, I'd be the one who would be in more trouble. I did kind of, sneak out and all.

"No." I shook my head and resumed eating.

Act casual.

"You sure?" Jackson raised his eyebrow at me.

I swallowed what felt like a huge lump in my throat and gave him the best reassuring smile I could muster. "I'm sure."

He seemed pleased with my answer and I internally sighed in relief. When I was finished eating I made my way upstairs, I let my natural, long chocolate brown hair flow down my back, changing into some skinny jeans and a warm knitted coat. The thought of school had me moping all the way down the stairs.

Jackson was waiting for me to get ready while watching some cartoons on TV, he was such a child.

"You ready?" He asked me as soon as I entered the room, he stood up and tucked his gun into the waist of his jeans. He didn't go anywhere without it.

"No." I groaned.

I always dreaded school, it was always the worst feeling knowing that I had no one there waiting for me, no friend to gossip with, to laugh with or to cry with. I used to be all sociable and friendly but of course, no one wanted to be acquainted with a gang member's sister. Nevertheless I wouldn't change my brother for the world, except for maybe a slice of my favourite cheesecake when I'm on my period but those are just trivial details.

"Can I drive today?" I asked him crossing my fingers behind my back, Jackson had all these nice cars lined up, yet I wasn't allowed to drive any.

"No." He gave me his final answer.

"What about when you pick me up after school?"

"Again, no."

I sighed. "Well then, when can I drive?" I pouted, I had been watching Fast to Furious and I was in the mood to race!

"Buy your own car and you're allowed to do whatever you want."

"You won't even let me get a job!" I tried kicking him but he just grabbed my leg, making me wobble on one foot.

"You're problem not mine, now let's go." Jackson ruffled my hair while chuckling.

I slung my bag over my shoulder with a huff. "You're so annoying." 

We rolled into school and all the eyes in the parking lot turned towards our car. "Remember I have early dismissal today." I told him and grabbed my bag, muttering a quick bye and ran out of the parking lot due the heavy rain.

Early dismissal was always on Mondays, meaning rather then he usual 3:00 dismissal school ended earlier at 2:15, so we missed a whole lesson.

Alas, I was late! Opening the door to my first lesson, English and didn't look up at the teacher to see the disapproving look on her face. I just went and sat down at my usual table at the back.

The students were talking and laughing together, while I just sat their staring out of the window. Suddenly the chair beside me scraped notifying me that someone had bravely taken the seat next to me. My eyebrows furrowed and I grew completely confused as I saw a pretty girl with black hair sit down next to me.

She smiled at me kindly. "Hey, umm, I'm Cadence."

I gave her a small smile "Ella." I gave her my nickname "Are you new?" I felt all giddy at the thought of being able to make a friend.

"Yeah, just moved here with my brother, it's lovely here but this rain is horrible." She pouted.

"Tell me about it, and it's just the beginning of winter, it'll be even colder soon."

If it was possible she pouted even more. She was gorgeous and immediately I began to feel self-conscious sitting next to her. Turning to look at the rest of the class, they're eyes were on the both of us while they whispered to their friends.

Cadence nudged me, she looked uncomfortable and quite alarmed "Have they never seen a new girl before?" I didn't have the heart to tell her that it wasn't because she was new, it was because she was interacting with me.

I just gave her a sympathetic shrug and smiled, feeling a tinge of guilt because of the judgmental looks she was receiving.

As the teacher continued on with the lesson, we were both partnered together to do a project, we made plans to meet up and do the assignment sometime after school and  this honestly felt like a dream. I even had someone to sit with during lunch, I couldn't help the grin that followed me as I was standing under the grey clouded skies while waiting for Jackson to pick me up.

I waited, and waited and waited another 5 minutes then huffed angrily. He'd forgotten again, every freaking Monday, he would forget that he had a sister that was too lazy to walk home and needed to picked up. Stupid brother.

I began walking on the wet pavement, my long curls swayed with the wind and my hoodie knitted coat was not doing a good job of keeping me warm. So, throughout the whole walk home, I was going off with curse words aimed at Jackson.

I slowed down as I walked alongside the park from last night. A blush began to cover my cheeks and I grew annoyed at the memory of him. Stop blushing Ella! I shook my head and continued walking.

As soon as I entered the warm heated home, I was full of steam and ready to blow at of at my Jackson. "Jackson, how could you?!" I yelled as I shrugged my bag off and paced in to the kitchen looking for him

I sighed when I couldn't find him in the there. "How could you forget again? And do you know how cold it was outside!" I walked into the lounge room. "Another 5 minutes in that freezing weather and I would've frozen to death! And I even reminded you in the car as--" Quickly I stopped mid-sentence as I stared at the sight in front of me.

Jackson angrily glared at me as he held his gun, cleaning it with a cloth. That's not what had all the blood to drain from my face though, in front of him stood two of his gorilla friends and in between them was that infuriating guy from the park!

He had a smug smirk on his face as amusement filled his eyes. Why the hell was this guy smiling? His ego was through the roof.

"What's going on?" I asked Jackson, when I could finally bring myself to speak.

Did Jackson know what happened last night? Maybe he found out, but how? Wait, maybe this guy working for my brother? No, he couldn't, he simply couldn't.

"Go to your room, Ella." Jackson said in his, 'alpha male voice' as he flipped his gun to the other side and scrubbed it. That boy cleaned his gun every day I swear.

"But Jac-"

"I said, go to your room." He put the gun down and crossed his arms while glaring at me.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded my head while making my way out of the lounge room but once I was out of sight, I put my ear against the wall to hear their conversation.

I had a feeling that it wasn't going to be good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 149K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
358K 39.7K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...
176K 35.7K 53
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
670K 26K 74
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...