Secret lover

By taylah_teddy101

Ok so this is your first day at this school but you soon find some familia people ( old friends) you then mee... More

The first day pt 1
First day pt2
After school
Mysterious stranger
Next day
Idk what to do
The punishment
Class with her
Detention
Ok guys
New book idea

Her submissive

1.3K 31 0
By taylah_teddy101

Once you meet up with the girls you head to class, you walk in and see Miss Paulson is already there but she has changed into yoga pants and a baggy shirt. She yells to the whole class to get changed into their dance clothes so you, and your friends do exactly that. You grab your yoga pants and put them on along with your tight fitted dance shirt. You walk out and feel eyes one you.

You turn around only to see Miss Paulson staring at you, you blush and send her a wink and she starts the class. She goes through some of the dance moves with the class and tells you all to run through them in groups, suddenly all of your friends look at you and each other and you all bolt to make a group. You all do the dance perfectly and the bell rings for next lunch.

Your just about to sit down with the group when you remember about your detention, tell your friends that you need to go and the instantly tackle you screaming to stay with them, you shrug them off and sigh knowing that the have one and say " fine I'll stay". They all cheer and you grab your food and start eating.

The bell rings to dismiss you from lunch and you head to last period, you are relieved because you don't have miss Paulson. The rest of the day goes by in a flash and in no time your at home.

Sorry for not writing sooner I've jus had some family issues and stuff
Hope u like it  TAYLAH💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
201K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
1.5M 25.9K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
784K 29.1K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...