ONLY HIS

By noon133

This wasn't love. It was madness. A certain type of madness I didn't know how to stop nor could I prove. What... More

chapter one/ Author note
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
CHAPTER 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors Note
ONLY HIS UPDATE!!!

chapter 22

18.7K 456 78
By noon133

So sorry I didn't update I've been busy in the summer you no vacation and stuff. So this is my update now if you guys could vote and stuff that'd be great.
.
.
.
.
Melanie p.o.v

It's been 4 hours since I last saw Alex in the bathroom.

That son of a bitch thinks he can ruin me. Like I don't even matter.

I was home and I was scared, and hurt.

But one thing I'm not gonna let happen is Alex, getting to me. I'm not a coward so, if he wants to play with me I guess I'm just gonna have to play him back.

Now that I know how far Alex is willing to go I guess in order to get him back I'm just gonna have to play with him.

What I'm aiming more to is his feelings.

The only way Alex is going to confess his crimes and feelings is if he trusts me and wants me. Now that was the hard part how was I gonna convince him I wanted him without him getting suspicious.

Maybe I have to do it slowly by slowly. I have to act like I love him and I have to......I guess.....be....in a relationship with him again.....fuck.

Next day at school

I was walking to my locker observant to my surroundings just in case that newly found serial killer is around.

And thank God I was or I wouldn't have noticed him by the water fountain drinking water and keeping an eye on me.

Now come on melanie you gotta act like you want him back you need his stupid, dumb, ugly, hairy fucking ass back. Little bitch.

I decided to walk to Alex and as I was walking to him his face expression became very guarded like he was suspicious of me.

Now we were both face to face and, oh my God, this little bitch needs to stop looking at me like that. We were both just staring at each other so I made the first move.

"Hey Alex can I talk to you for a second or two".

I said in my most sweetest voice ever. He suddenly looked suspicious as fuck. You, should be you little psycho.

"No, he replied".

Cocky.

"Oh, come on, please".

"What do you want Melanie?"

He said in a low menacing tone.

It's not that menacing. Every time he speaks it just is to me.

Just when I was gonna say the next few words that was gonna kill me most likely the bell rang, thank the lord.

"um, well can we meet after school and talk, please really quick I just need to tell you something important';

I said all this with the most innocent look, you could imagine, but he looked like he wasn't buying it for a second.

just say yes you dumb buffoon god you're so stupid.

Alex so reluctantly looking at me with cautious eyes nodded

"Meet me, after school, by your house we can talk there'".he said with a cautious face.

Oh my God, your so stupid you, don't no what hit you.

'OK I will bye Alex' .

I said shyly giving him my most innocent look. He left after assessing me for a couple minutes.

Great I'm late for my class, and this stupid buffon just knows that I want to meet him by my house, where he could kill me anytime whatsoever. Fuck it.

I thought.

After school

I, was waiting by my house like Alex, said he wanted to I, obviously have a weapon with me just in case he decides to kill me.

You don't know how unpredictable these psychos are nowadays like god can you guys, take a chill pill.

From, the distance I could see Alex, coming with a distraught face and he had his long coat on.

Bitch, he can't take a little cold it's only fall god, this guy is such a wuss but even though that he still looked good. Great the American psycho who happens to be good looking, rich and stable looking but undercover, a total freak.

Ok melanie shut up he's coming act all nice, and crap and don't kill him or you first.

He was in front of me assessing me up and down and trying to figure out what he wanted.

Then, very Suddenly he sat on my porch chair that we kept out to enjoy the view sometimes.

He put his legs out and put his arms behind his head and looked at me with a smug look.

"So, why did you call me?"

I just froze.

Speak!

Slowly, and seductively he sat up took me by my arm by surprise and threw me on his lap. Trapping me in his embrace.

"Do you wanna finish what we started yesterday he purred?"

His nose, was on my neck. He was smelling me.

Oh my God, even though he's a total psycho, I gotta admit this is kind of sexy.

Says me the virgin.

Then with a new confidence I started talking.

'No'

I said, but as I wanted to say more I stopped and looked at him, into his eyes and stared for a while he looked at my lips.

Then slowly with some confidence I started to slowly lean on him. As he was still staring at my lips before he could realize what I was doing.

Then finally I kissed him on his lips.

Oh my God, his lips are so soft and he tastes like chocolate. Do, all psychos have like a good taste to them. I don't know let's just enjoy this little game might as well.

At first he was shocked but then I guess he didn't care what I was doing cause he groaned and started grabbing my hair and pulled me closer to his lips if that was even possible.

Then like raging animals we were kissing. His hands were everywhere.

Then slowly we were stopping to catch some breath.

As if, he realized what I just did. He looked at me with this murderous glare and suddenly pushed me and got up.

"WHAT KIND OF FUCKING GAME ARE YOU PLAYING AT MELANIE?!"

He yelled this to me in a very very scary voice.

This, is very terrifying what if he kills me.

God, please don't abandon me and if I die well please kill Alex for me.

I was frozen for a sec while he was glaring at me and breathing obnoxiously.

Then I got up and walked to him more like ran.

I started kissing him roughly again but, he took a big clump of my hair and started pulling my head back.
'What the FUCK game are you playing at Mel '.

He spat onto my face while looking at me with this evil look.

Then slowly and cautiously I touched his lips with mine and breathlessly spoke.

'I want you alex, I want you so much.'

I stopped for a sec to look at his face which was actually on the verge of crying.

'I want you no, I need you',

"Ever since yesterday I've been having desires that only you could quench".

I slowly got closer to his face.

"You, still want me right?"

Then slowly I put my lips on his and started kissing him he was responding.

God I should be given a Grammy for this maybe I should become a actress.

But as soon as that kiss came it went.

Alex, suddenly threw me on the wall with his hands on my women area.

"You, think you could mess with me?"

Then he started tightening his hand on my area and rubbing it.

"Baby, your mine, no matter what game you play".

Then he started grinding on me.

Dear lord why am I getting weird sensations.

He came closer to my ears and I was sitting there like a statue.

'This is mine' he said as he rubbed me harder.

Ok enough he's touching me in a way I don't like.

So I took his hand from my area and brought it to my face.And spoke seductively,

'Then maybe I am yours.'

I said very, very hard. Suddenly he looked at me very shocked and moved away from me in like two seconds. And stared at me in shock. He looked at me with shock and unbelief.

'you, need to stop these games',

Huh, I was lost here.

"Stop these games, or ill kill you myself".

And as soon as that he took his bag and left quickly not before giving me another look.

You have no idea what your in for Alex, when I get you it'll be the end. ...
....
.
.
.
.
.
Hey everyone long time no see well I updated for u guys so of you could vote please and leave comments and share my book I'd really love it. Well see you byeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465 63 12
-Let's get this straight. From a dead end job to a useless crazy ex boyfriend- my happiness is with my best friend yet the fear of our relationship e...
109 12 8
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ? ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ? Murder... The word that people despised. It brought not only loss but stands for death. One...
Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.4M 325K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...
535K 24.3K 26
"If you were really my best friend, you'd see that you were the only person I've ever wanted to be with. You've been dating everyone else while I'm j...