Our Empire (Sequel to Empire...

By JewelDeberry

Sequel to Empire Secrets. Hakeem and Natasha has been through a lot. Now with a wedding to plan and triplets... More

We are one
No Normal
No normal pt.2
Things are not the same anymore
why can't people be happy for us
A fresh start
New beingings
more untold secrets

Shoot Out

817 25 4
By JewelDeberry

The next weeks, everyone has been on high alert, mysterious notes kept coming to the house.
Andre and Rhonda decided to take baby laim out for the day.
Natasha stomach was getting bigger and she was told to stay on bed rest by her father and husband.

As she was relaxing, she heard a noise, as she slowing got out of bed. Shoots were fired.
She quickly as she could grab her phone and hid.
She quickly called the police.
Soon the shoots stop and felt something wet. She looked down. Oh no, her water had broke.
Natasha said "this is can not be happening."
Natasha started doing her breathing exercises.
Soon she heard the police sirens around the house.
The pain was too much as she was trying to stay awake as the police came in the house.
They found Natasha hiding in closet, holding her stomach, going into labor.

As they were getting her in a ambulance, Hakeem was pulling up into the house trying to figure what was going on. The police filled him and told him to ride with his wife.

When arrived at the hospital, the doctor said Natasha was going to be delivering the babies sooner then later. Hours and hours has pass and the babies were finally here.

Jadyen,hazel,Andre

The family went to go see the babies.
Cookie said "their so beautiful."
Lucious said "hazel is the only the girl out of all these boys."
Ricky said "she will have a lot of people to protect her."
Jamal said "she is the youngest."
Cookie said "who want to hurt them?"
Lucious said "let's not worry about right now, let's focus on this right now and our new grandchildren."
Jamal said "what about their place?"
Lucious said "I'll take care of that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 34K 51
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
566K 30.4K 49
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
139K 6.1K 26
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
553K 59K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...