The Sultan's Women(Sabo x Rea...

By A_prettylittleliar

(Y/N) (L/N), a beautiful but scarred girl , captured by bandits and sold to the Ottoman Army, her home town... More

Captured
The Royal Scars
Pregnant!?
The birth
A new member of the family! Or two??
Over the years Love
I dont know what to say
The Perfect Drama
1k READS!!?!!
Oh brother, where art thou
Let's Play a Game!
I was Tagged ^^ ♥️♥️♥️
Put it in me or I'll Slap you Silly
Why me T-T..
The Great War continues..
Christmas AU
NEW YEARS EVE
The Time Of Loss
Valentines Day
Home
2020

Poisonous Love

1.3K 39 21
By A_prettylittleliar

OPP: hey! All I wanted to say before you read is that , there is a twist , this book is 75% Drama, 25%Romance , and 10% betrayal

Law: jeez! I didn't know you are so Deep OPP-chan

OPP: it's because I like living a Love story

ASL: *Crying* so touching~

OPP: You may read

_________________

The Queen stood up with wide eyes, "Pregnant!?", "Yes, and that's why I can't marry anyone besides Prince Sabo"

" Law, Call Doctor Kureha and her assistant chopper , I don't trust this Russian Maid"

Law, bows and goes to call the doctor, "Let go of (Y/N), " Luffy ordered, he walked to her , "you ok?", (Y/N) bows , " Thank you Luffy" she smiles, the doctor comes in and bows at the Queen, " You called?" , "Doctor I want you to check on this Maid and see if she's pregnant"

" anything for your majesty" she pulled (Y/N), " Let's go , girly" as they walked to the medical room a boy a bit younger than her , with dark brown hair and tanned skin and black eyes was following the Doctor, after they entered the room , a pink haired guy she saw in come in the Queen's room with Luffy, came in, "Who are you?" , "I'm Coby the maids counselor" he smiled at me, I bowed since he is in a higher status like the prince and I laid on the Medical sheet in the middle of the room, after the doctor ran some tests , you and Nami and Coby were talking , "if you are Lying (Y/N) , there gonna chop your head off" screached Nami worriedly , " Don't scare her Nami! She could be pregnant" Coby tried to calm Nami down.

The door opened and the doctor laughed at us, " Am I going to Die? I need to know!" She smirked "congrats girly! Your Pregnant!"

The shocked two next to me stared as I cried tears of joy , " I a-am , I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant!" I jumped from excitement, Coby laughed and Calmed me down, " Don't jump or you might hurt the baby" he assured me , Nami snapped out of her gaze , " when you become prince Sabo's wife you are going to make me and Robin your maids don't choose anyone else!"

"Okay, okay no worries, and I might treat you as maids when I'm angry but your my best friends so you probably won't make me angry, "

We laughed and told jokes as we reached the Queen's room , I entered and bowed and smiled at her , and Koala, "So? Are you lying? Because of you are I'll cut out that tongue of yours"

" No , she never lied, she's telling the truth, turns out she is Pregnant" Coby backed me up, there eyes widen and Koala suddenly faints , I smile at how everyone is trying to wake her up, I bow and walk away , I grin evilly as more doctors and Law go in , Law stares at me before going in , she deserved it , from know on I'm Princess (Y/N) and I'm going to be the wife of Prince Sabo the one I love.

~8 and 1/2 months later~

(A/N: You look like the picture above also in that dress)

Prince Sabo and Ace hug there mother and brother happy to see them since a long time, then there father comes in hugging his family , Sabo spares Koala a glance thinking she deserved enough punishment, and she thinks that's progress, Sabo goes in his room , waiting for his beloved, (Y/N).

(Y/N) ran in the hallways and jumped from excitement, " Don't run you might hurt the baby / and don't jump either " I heard Bonnie and Coby warn me , they look like family with their pink hair , " I Can't I'm too excited" then we Luffy and Ace stood in front of Sabo's room, Luffy grins at me knowing I'm pregnant , Ace eyes widen as he sees me, "L-Lu...S-Sab...P-Pre?" I stare at him weirdly, then he lashed out at us making me jump , " How can Sabo get a kid before me! I'm older!" Luffy just laughed at his brother, then smiles at me, " Take good care of him " he says calmly , " I will" I held my growing stomach, " I meant Sabo , and the baby too" he replied, I giggled and opened the door and stood behind Sabo my love. He turned around smiling and kisses me, I melt into the kiss , until he pulled away and notices my stomach , " didn't I send you a letter? I'm pregnant" I reply to his confused face, his eyes widen , " he hugs me and twirls me around in the air , we here someone clear his throat, we look at the door and see Ace leaning at the Wall and Luffy grinning , "Guess who's going to be an uncle" I say awkwardly rubbing the back of my head, Sabo hugs me and whispers in my ear "Thank you".

Us four sit down in the floor with a small round table full of food , of course Sabo And Ace held each side of me so I can sit Down with our hurting the baby and myself.

We eat and talk and Laugh, Luffy finishes his plate and asks for mine, " Hey little Sis! Can I have some of your food!" And Ace scolds him, " Luffy! She is pregnant with our niece or nephew we need to give her food not ask for her food!" , then Sabo holds a strawberry before me, I give him a questioned look , and I take a small bite from the strawberry, as he takes a bite from the same strawberry. "Sabo what are you doing?" Luffy asks innocently, " I'm sharing with my Future wife" he replied proudly.

While with Koala...

Koala POV

I won't allow her and that baby to live! She and her bloodline must die! I take a bottle of poison and go to the maids room I ask for a maid called Monet she comes and bows to me I give her the bottle of poison privately , " Put this in (Y/N)'s food and spray the whole bottle" she nods and leaves to take the food and deliver it to Sabo's room, soon that Russian maid will die.

Monet POV

I walk through the kitchen and spot Sanji the Princes favorite chef, cooking the dessert , "Sanji-kun the prince told me to deliver the food to them, would you give me the platter please?" His eye turns into a heart As he swiftly put four cup shaped strawberry cakes decorated with Pomegranate seeds into a plate. I take the plate as I walk in an empty hallway and spray the whole bottle on the sweets , I hand them to a guard who knocks on the door.

Third person POV

The guard entered removing all the plates and delicately put the plate of sweets in the middle of the table , "I can't believe I'm still hungry after eating so much food , I'm so excited to taste the chef's cooking! " (Y/N) beams excitedly, Sabo takes a fork and jabs a piece in the middle.

(A/N: Bad move Sabo! That has too much poison in that part)

He holds the piece before you as you stare at it wildly, "the first bite for my first child" he grins at me cutely, his brothers nod in agreement, I eat the whole piece , grinning in its heavenly strawberry taste, but then my throat starts burning and my heart aches and I cough slightly, the boys stare at me hyperventilating, and I cough even more, Sabo's smile goes away as he stares at me in concern, (Y/N) shrieks a blood thirsty shriek that was heard by the whole castle, Causing Koala to smirk in her room, (Y/N) grabs her stomach as she screams.

"AAAAGHH!? SABO!" She screams holding Sabo's hand squeezing it tightly, Ace and Luffy try to Calm you down as Sabo calls the guards, "GUARDS!?" He screeches , the green haired and blue haired guards come in and widen in my state in my flustered state, "GET THE DOCTORS KNOW!?" They nod still staring at me, "KNOW!?" He yells a little louder, they run off calling a doctor, Sabo gently holds your shoulders , you hyperventilate a little faster your face turning a bit pale and a hint of yellow, you gasp then you go limp, you blacked out completely , "LAW!? ACE! LUFFY! GET HELP QUICKLY!?" They jump and run for the hills looking for help, Sabo carries your limp figure and lays on the bed covering you up since your temperature is dropping fast, your ragged slow breathing turns into , dehydrated gasps, as they become slower and slower, while poor Sabo is trying to wake you up and the Doctors and Law and Ace and Luffy arrived.

Rouge POV

Me and Roger were talking until suddenly the doors burst open as Bonnie came in , " Majesty! (Y/N)-san is Poisoned!?" Me and Roger stood up not caring about the maid but about the baby inside of her, koala follows me as we run through the halls and enter his room , I see her throwing up in a metal plate, and Sabo rubbing her back worriedly. " I'm sure it's just food poisonin-" koala started but was interrupted by Ace, "NO! It was Poison! We saw what happened to (Y/N)", "the baby might die or worst she might die" Luffy started tears in his eyes, "it's better if she dies than my grand child" I state , I see Sabo glaring at me

"No! They won't die!" He shouts, "and you should be grateful for her! If she didn't eat that food , me or Ace it Luffy could've ate it and got poisoned besides her, because she ate it we are still breathing here healthily, you should be thanking her that she technically sacrificed herself for not one of us , but the three of us " i stood there shocked at my blonde haired son's words I was about to say something but he interrupted me, " Luffy , Ace , we will find the person who poisoned her" he said as he left, Now I need to get rid of her completely! If Koala did this then I'll help her next time. This girl is a snake that's using its poison on my children.

Koala POV

I ran out the room and went through a shortcut to the maids room I grabbed Monet as she was sleepy, I bring her in the laundry room , and lock the door behind us , "There going to find and capture you " I said calmly, " but it was your command!, I'm going to tell them it was you who told me , there going to chop that pretty little head of yours instead of mine" she replied getting angry, I slapped her, SLAP!, I grabbed a thick pillow and covered her face and put force on it until I knew she couldn't breath.

Sabo POV

We searched everywhere, we asked the guard who delivered the food , and he said it was Monet , we searched everywhere except the laundry room , as we walk there koala walks past us , I stare at her suspiciously we walk in there looking , I raised my lamp a bit higher and the three of us gasped it was Monet hanged on the ceiling of the room with a rope tying her neck to the ceiling , she probably performed self suicide for what she did, that's what we thought.

We returned to my room , to see (Y/N) Alone in the room with no maids helping her , there were no maids inside the room actually , she was reaching for a cup of water that was on shelf next to her side of the bed, I smiled at her and grabbed the cup slowly lifting her up and putting a pillow behind her to support her back, "S-Sabo?" My eyes soften instantly at the sound of her angelic voice, Luffy climbed the bed and hugged (Y/N), "(Y-(Y/N) I thought y-you were gonna d-die" he said between tears, she patted his head softly and looked at us as we came closer she asked, " is my baby okay? " as we can hear the sadness in her voice , I grin at her, I hug her, which took her by surprise, "Law said he is fine , and the poison didn't manage to get to him" I heard sniffing as I saw her crying in my shoulder , thanking me and the doctors between her tears, I gave her a quick kiss, and gestured the boys that we need time alone.

I rubbed (Y/N)'a growing stomach , thinking if it's a boy or a girl, he felt (Y/N)'s cold finger tips on his hand, she guided my hand in her lower stomach as I felt Something inside of her, I smiled , thats out baby kicking . I hugged (Y/N) as she cuddled closer to me, she whispered something in my ear as my smile grew bigger , "two weeks or less till the baby comes " I peck her lips passionately as we both drift into sleep, this is us, our family , our baby , our poisonous Love.

________________

Sabo: Yay! I'm a Father!

Ace and Luffy : YAY WERE UNCLES!

OPQ: I added the song because I felt it kinda fit the title and I want you reader-chan to comment below if you want a boy or girl comment there names with them please, because I'm afraid you won't like my names

Law : ask us?

OPP: if I could vote,umm Ryo for a boy because it sounds tuff and Yumi for a girl, because it means pure angel

Ace : umm I vote for a boy called Trace

Law: I vote for a girl called Katerina

Luffy : I vote a girl called Meat!

OPP: *sweatdrops*

Sabo : I vote a boy called Ichigo

OPP: since i can't vote the guys came and gave you a head start, I'll wait until the names and gender hits 3 when a gender and name hit five that will be the winner and I will tag number 3! We got for a girl Katerina and *Sweatdrops again* meat and for a boy Ichigo and Trace, see ya next chapter readers! 👋🏻

Boys: 2

Girls: 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 15.7K 112
[Name] was a very fragile girl, growing up she had three brothers who treated her like a sister, she didn't like violence or what so ever, she was a...
11.7K 586 22
Sabo was setting out to sea to be free, but as he sailed, he got shot by a Celestial Dragon. Once hIs boat was destroyed, he was presumed dead for ye...
74.3K 3.8K 34
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘚𝘓 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦. "Wanna be our lil sister, Whiny?" Three children living on their own, until the girl's infamous pirate...
34K 750 23
Two childhood friends who fell in love meet again 10 years later. Will anything have changed? What will happen when one can see exactly when the othe...