The Omegan Alpha

By Cause_fanfiction

Omegas weren't meant for the military. They were weak and rare. All expect one Omegan Alpha named Levi. But j... More

Alpha
Commander
Levi Squad
I'm sorry
Everything has changed
Wings of Freedom

Captain

28.1K 686 306
By Cause_fanfiction

(Wow, I've had so many amazing comments, I really appreciate that thank you. Having said that I appreciate people reading this fullstop but it's nice to get little comments about parts you enjoyed or just that you enjoyed it all together, it's super nice. Oh and I'm sorry if my random names for the characters that aren't in AOT are cringey, I don't usually write names for background/not greatly important characters but I thought this will be the longest fic I've written so I'll splice in a couple of random characters that don't exist. Just bare with me, I'm terrible at picking names but hopefully the rest of the fic makes up for it. I'll stop rambling now.)

Levi sat bolt upright in bed a shout on his lip. I'm sorry. No please, I'm so sorry. Levi's hands pulled at his hair as he curled into himself, rocking back and forth. Hands touhed Levi's shoulders and he flinched away but the person persisted. Levi was pulled back into a firm, warm surface. Then that scent hit him, thick like tree sap. "It's okay Levi. It's just a dream. I won't let it hurt you." That voice, rough and heavy with sleep but familiar and kind. Levi slowly opened his eyes and let go of his hair. He looked about himself; no grass, no rain, no footprints in the mud. The voice continued to calmly tell him it was alright, that the dream couldn't hurt him. Levi followed the sound of the voice and looked up.
There he was, blue eyes that were just as bright even in the dark. Erwin.
Erwin carefully grabbed Levi under his thigh and pulled him right into his lap. "Welcome back, Levi. Are you okay now?" Erwin asked, gently nuzzling the top of Levi's head. Levi nodded quickly and Erwin laid back down, Levi still on top of his chest. He knew Levi wouldn't sleep anymore now but he kept hold of him anyway hoping his scent would calm him.

Erwin had insisted Levi stay in his quarters while he grieved for his friends because he didn't want him regressing. He'd made a lot of progress in the last two weeks, Erwin had even begun to take him out on small runs and sparred with him. Considering Commander Shadis had given him full command over Levi he thought it would be best to slowly introduce Levi back into his responsibilities. Depending on how Levi was feeling Erwin was going to introduce him to his new squad and start him training with them.
Erwin had noticed the shift in Levi, how his strength had slipped from his grasp. Physically he's fine but mentally he is now very Omegan. Erwin just hoped after Levi grieves his friends that he'll bounce back.

"Levi, this is Squad Mike." Erwin said gesturing to the small group of people in front of him. "They're your new squad and the people you'll be with on the next expedition. Mike, Nanaba and Finch." There was a chorus of welcomes from Nanaba and Finch leaving Mike to simply lower his head for a moment. "Can I leave you with these guys while I do some work, Levi?" Erwin turned to the Omega to ask his question. Levi only nodded. Erwin reluctantly left, trying to ignore the remorse and exhaustion that Levi's apathetic expression struggled to hide. He'll be fine, Mike's squad is nice. Plus he needs to start standing by himself. I need to stop worrying, it's not like I'm his Alpha.

Levi soon found out that Mike's squad was nice. Mike himself was quiet and had the same Alpha presence as Erwin did but he was as soft as warm butter, he sniffed at things like a mutt but it turned out he's just a pup of good breeding; a strong male Alpha from an elite blood line and a fiery beta female. Nanaba was a kind and sweet female beta who had a tendency to baby the two males but could change in an instant to become a scary mass of fury when someone messed with her. And Finch, he was more Alpha than Mike but he knew his place when it came to the bigger Alpha. He also learnt quickly, when he tried to push his Alpha onto Levi and received a death glare and a threat of losing his knot he stepped back to let Levi surpass him in the hierarchy of their squad. They were equals on home ground, Mike only taking the top spot outside the wall because he was a Squad Leader and had to take charge.

The expedition came quickly after Levi began to train full time again. Commander Shadis had postponed it until Levi was in fighting form again because even he could see Levi was a brilliant soldier.

Levi gently opened the door to Erwin's quarters after coming back late from Mike's room. Mike's squad had a tradition that was held on the eve of an expedition; they'd each have a shot of fine liquor saying that it wouldn't be their last. Levi had never had proper alcohol nevermind whiskey as expensive as that. The strength of the liquid made Levi's face scrunch up but the burn in the back of his throat was somewhat steadying.

Erwin was sat by the fire with a glass of liquor of his own reading some documents. Levi took off his jacket and slid down onto the sofa next to Erwin. Levi leaned against the Alpha's arm so he could see what the papers were. Final expedition plans. A horrible feeling curled through his gut and he shut his eyes to try and will it away. "You're going to be okay." Erwin's voice cracked through his internal struggle and he looked up. Erwin's eyes were soft, the kind of soft Levi had only seen being directed towards himself and no one else. "Your squad is strong. Don't be afraid to lean on them. After all we're only going to check if the base is still intact outside the walls and then we'll scout the area for possible new routes before coming home." Levi sat for a moment thinking through all the information before he decided that that didn't sound too bad. The base wasn't far out and the scouting teams - which were made up of two squads each - were only allowed a few miles from the base before they had to return. And he was now part of the strongest squad in the Corp. "I'm okay. It'll be fine." Levi muttered, gently pushing himself closer to Erwin's warmth.

That night they went to sleep in eachothers arms. Normally they'd sleep on their own side of the bed and end up tangled together in the night. But tonight they didn't even think twice when they got in opposite sides but joined in the middle; Levi pushing his face into Erwin's chest and allowing himself to be consumed by Erwin's arms. Levi told himself it was because it was cold and for the last couple of nights he'd been sleeping with two extra blankets, but in the back of his mind he knew it was because he was terrified of confronting those creatures again and that the Omega in him told him that Erwin, Alpha would protect him.
Levi had gotten stronger again while training with Mike but he still struggled to fight off his inner Omega like he used to. With everything he does there's that Omegan voice scratching at the inside of skull telling him to submit, to not growl at the Alpha, to bare his neck and submit when he's sparring. In the Underground it had been easier, the suppressants were expensive but much stronger than the ones the Survey Corp were giving him, they basically cut the Omega right out of him, his scent wasn't Omega, he didn't go into heat and he didn't even slightly feel that he had to submit. But now Levi felt himself enjoying Erwin's company, enjoying his scent. Levi would never admit it but in the first two weeks of being in Erwin's room he'd roll over onto Erwin's side after he left to work and drown in the lingering warmth and scent that was left on the sheets. It was disgustingly Omegan but he couldn't hate that about himself anymore.

He could feel them behind him, reaching their pale blood stained hands toward him. Levi didn't dare turn around, he couldn't look at those dead eyed stares again. Erwin had turned over in the night so those strong arms weren't wrapped around him anymore leaving him open and naked to the ghouls of his friends. Levi reached out and curled his shaking hand into Erwin's shirt. He gently tugged at it, then again and again until Erwin mumbled something and turned his head to Levi. The moment he saw the state Levi had worked himself into he seemed wide awake. He rolled over to face Levi. "Hey, what's wrong?" Erwin asked softly.
"They've come to take me." Levi whispered, "They're gonna kill me because I let them die." Levi pointed a finger behind himself. Erwin was a little confused until he figured out who Levi was talking about. Farlan and Isabelle. Erwin sighed and turned to get out of bed, he picked up the blanket that had fallen on the floor in the night and place it over Levi. It covered Levi completely and he shook even more in the dark. Why is Erwin leaving? Why isn't he making them go away, like he does the dreams?
There was movement beside the bed and then Levi was picked up with all the blankets. Everything was pulled tight around as he was gathered in someone's arms, it made it hard to move and Levi felt trapped but he only had to endure it for a moment before he was placed back down. The surface was hard but it had something soft laid over it to make it more comfortable. Levi slowly sat up and uncovered his head. It was pitch black. He felt around himself, the space was no bigger than the size of a single bed and it had a high ceiling. Levi looked behind himself and jumped when he saw a figure crouched in the doorway who he quickly realised to be Erwin. Erwin lent forwards and put something behind Levi. Levi felt to see what it was, it was a pillow. He then noticed there were pillows and blankets all around him. Erwin shut the door and crawled halfway up the room. "We'll sleep here so the people can't get you." He said laying down on his side. Levi didn't need any convincing and laid down himself. He pushed himself into the soft corner of the room and snuggled under some more blankets. The thick scent in the room made his eyes droop and he allowed sleep to take him again.

Morning came quickly and Levi slowly woke in warmth and comfort. He sat up and looked around himself. He was still in the room, the door was left open a bit and Erwin was gone. He smiled slightly before he actually realised where he was. His blood began to boil and he stood. He threw open the door and found Erwin who was just pulling on his shirt. Erwin was about to greet him but Levi stopped him by pulling him down to his level with the collar of his shirt. "What the fuck is that? Why the fuck did you build me a fucking nest? Do you think just because I decided to curl up with you last night that you're automatically my Alpha now? Cause you're not. I don't need an Alpha and I will never have one!" Levi didn't shout but his word were spoken harshly. Erwin looked Levi straight in the eyes as he spoke, "Do you not remember what happened last night? Don't you remember waking me up in a state because your friends were here to kill you?" Levi broke eye contact and looked down, he had forgotten. Erwin continued anyway, "I'm sorry, okay Levi but I didn't know what to do. I guessed that you didn't want to be in an open room and I know Omegas like small spaces so I moved you in there. I know you don't like being an Omega and I know you don't like the way your mind and body make you react but I have to deal with that as well. As an Alpha I can't make myself not help you. Everytime you wake up screaming or hell if your scent's even a little distressed I have to help you regardless of if I want to or even if you want me to. I control myself very well for you Levi but I struggle sometime. Your scent can be so damned mouth-watering that I could just push you against a wall and fuck you senseless, knot you, breed you without you being able to do anything about it. But I don't because I care about you enough to know you'd hate me for it. I don't want you to hate me okay, especially for things that I can't help." Levi had let go of Erwin while he spoke. He stood in front of Erwin, his usual frown now gone and replaced with a look of guilt and saddness. "I'm sorry." He mumbled, his voice small and weak. Erwin sighed and pulled Levi to his chest. Levi's hand curled in the back of his shirt within moments. "I'm sorry for being so harsh. But maybe try and work on getting all the facts before getting angry." Erwin said, placing his hand on the back of Levi's head and rubbing circles into the scent gland behind his ear with his thumb as a way of saying that that wasn't meant in a harsh way. Levi nodded into Erwin's chest and they stayed like that for a moment more. "Come on," Erwin said, pulling away, "Let's get some food in your belly before we need to leave for the outside world."

"To Levi! The most badass titan slayer in the whole fucking world!" Nanaba shouted holding her glass high. There were cheers all around her before people knocked back their drinks. Levi had never seen such a celebration. Most of the surviving soldiers get together and drink after the expeditions, good or bad they were just happy to be alive. Levi sat at a table with Mike, Nanaba, Finch, Hanji, Moblit and of course Erwin. Levi still didn't like alcohol but he felt giddy so he joined in anyway. "How many titans did you take down, man?" Finch said, the alcohol already getting to him dispite his Alpha genes.
"I don't know. Like four." Levi shrugged.
"Plus the two you helped me and Mike with." Nana pitched in.
"Fuck, you're already on seven titan kills already. Plus four assists. You're like humanity's strongest soldier or something." Hanji said while slamming her glass to the table.
"Hey, don't be giving my title to him just yet. He's only been on two expeditions. I still have more titan kills than him so I'm still humanity's strongest." Mike said, only speak that much because he'd had three beers already. Levi watched as Nanaba goaded Mike for being jealous. It has been a really successfully mission both for Levi and the Survey Corp; their base was still in one piece and they'd found a new route that could be used if their current one was destroyed, when Levi first comfronted a titan again he wasn't scared like he thought he would be but he was full of rage and blood lust. Maybe if he vanquished the titans his friends would forgive him.

Levi kept hold of that rage and let it loose on every expedition and within a year he'd climbed up the ranks until he became Captain Levi of the Survey Corp. He surpassed Mike quickly within the year as well and true to his word Mike stepped aside and let Levi take his title as Humanity's strongest soldier. He'd been given quarters of his own but he didn't use it. He tried sleeping one night in there but ended walking back to Erwin's room before the sun was up.

He sat with Erwin as they finished going through his new responsibilities now that he was a Captain. Levi noticed one of them was to have a squad of his own under his command, but not just any squad, Commander Shadis proposed that he hand pick some of the best soldiers and lead a special operations squad. Levi didn't want his own squad because he didn't want to be responsible for more people dying but Erwin had explained that this special operations squad was a good idea so he guessed he'd be able to deal with it.

Silence fell between them once they finished and Levi sat fighting himself to ask Erwin a question that had been bothering him for a long time. He decided to just suck it up and ask his question. "Erwin?" Levi cleared his throat.
"Yes, Levi?" Erwin was polite as always.
"I want to ask you something."
"Go for it."
Levi took a deep breath, "A little while ago, before my second ever expedition I had a nightmare and thought my friends had come to kill me, do you remember that?"
"Of course I do. You shouted at me the next day because I made you a nest in the closet."
Levi's eyes drifted to the closet, the door was ajar a little and he could just see the soft, worn interior. "Well, after I shouted at you do you remember what you said to me?" Levi didn't meet Erwin's eyes.
"Not really."
"Oh well, something you said then has been troubling me ever since you said it." Levi heard Erwin shift in his seat, he looked up to see Erwin had lent forwards and he was looking quite distressed. "Levi, if I said something horrible to you, I didn't mean it. I remember just saying whatever came to my head and I didn't mean any of it to offend you."
Levi's eyes went wide, "Oh no, you didn't say anything nasty. You were just stating the truth I think. And anyway you apologised afterwards. No it was something else, something you said specifically."
"Well, why don't you tell me and I'll try and explain myself." Erwin smiled.
"You said... You said that sometime you struggle to control yourself... and that my scent made you want to push me up against a wall and... You know, have your way with me... does my scent really do that to you... No, d-does my scent still do that to you?" Levi found the courage to look into Erwin's eyes after he finished. Erwin sat back and looked like he was thinking. "Yes," he finally spoke, "Yes, your scent still drives me crazy sometimes. It can be so perfect that I just want to throw you down and claim you."
"Is it really that bad then?" Levi felt his confidence coming back.
"Yes, I've gotten so attuned to your scent that now I can even smell if you're having a wet dream at night. That's when it's the hardest to resist. Not long ago you made me rut because of it and I had to go out running to use the energy my body was creating or I would have taken you right then as well."
Levi looked at the ground for a moment. I made Erwin rut. Levi couldn't fight the feeling of how much be liked the idea of that. His scent made Erwin rut, he threw Erwin into a mating frenzy. Usually ruts only happen when an unmated Alpha smells an Omega in heat. But just the scent of Levi being aroused did that to Erwin.
Levi blushed a little but his confidence grew a little more. And he asked what he had been wanting to know for a long time. "Do you want to mate with me?" Erwin's eyes went wide for a moment but he answered quickly, "Yes, I do very much."
"Do you want to knot me?" Levi continued.
"Yes." Erwin replied.
"Do you want to bite me?"
"Oh Sina, yes Levi I do." Erwin got up and walked over to where Levi was sitting in his armchair. Levi on instinct stood as well knowing full well there was no turning back. They met and kissed like that was the only thing that could keep them alive. Erwin's hand slid down Levi's back, over his ass and to his thigh. He applied a little pressure to ask and then Levi allowed him to lift him off the ground.

Levi wrapped his legs around Erwin's waist as the Alpha carried him to their bed. They fell into the soft surface not allowing the kiss to break. Erwin kept his weight off Levi by resting on his forearms. Levi pushed against Erwin's chest and tried to speak but it was nothing more than a muffled noise. He didn't want Erwin to get too frenzied before he said what he needed to say. He pushed against Erwin's chin and finally got a reaction. "Are you okay, Levi?" Erwin asked with worry in his eyes.
"Yeah, I gotta say something before we do this though." Levi started sitting up and Erwin politely got off of him. He sat cross-legged at the end of the bed, waiting for Levi to speak. Levi sat across from him, not so far that it would give Erwin the wrong impression but enough so Erwin would listen to him. "Right, I want to do this, I really do but I need to lay down a couple of thing that I would like you to agree with. Okay?" Levi said.
"Okay." Erwin smiled encouragingly.
"Okay, I don't want you to knot me yet. I might depending on how this goes allow it in the future but for now I don't want you to knot me."
"That's fine." Erwin nodded.
"You can scent mark me, but I don't want you to bite me. Because the same reason as the knotting. I don't mind smelling like your mate but for now I need assess how you might change after we start mating. I don't need an Alpha but I will let you be mine providing the relationship we have doesn't change outside of here." Erwin understood what Levi was saying, he wouldn't mind bonding with him as long as their roles as Commander and Soldier weren't effected. "Those are all perfectly reasonable requests and I don't mind following any of them. I will just say this; I don't intend on changing one bit, the man you see before you is the same man I'll be as your Alpha. I can understand why you're being cautious, but if it helps, I will never change Levi." Erwin smiled that beautiful smile again.
"I just can't stand jealous Alphas." Levi lightened up a bit.
"Well, I am only human and I will get jealous but I would never act on it. If Mike or Finch made you smile one of those very rare smiles of course I'd be jealous of them but they are my comrades before anything else so I'm not going to start fights with them."
"Well then," Levi said, crawling forward, "I don't think we celebrated properly when I got ranked Captain, do you Squad Leader?"
Erwin's gaze turned preditorial in a matter of second. "No definitely not."

Levi lay buzzing softly with the afterglow of the most mind numbing orgasm he'd ever had. His thigh ached were they'd been placed over Erwin's shoulders for the last Sina knows how long. He had slick and cum covering the insides of his thighs, slowly going tacky. Levi looked over towards Erwin who had his hand round the base of his still hard shaft, carefully clenching and unclenching his fist. It took a moment for Levi to understand what he was doing but when it hit him it made him blush. That warm feeling washed over him again, the one he got when Erwin told him he'd made him rut. "Did you knot?" Levi asked quietly.
"Mmm, I just pulled out before it snagged, knowing how pissed you would have been with me." Erwin spoke relaxed and sleepy.
"Oh fuck." Levi moaned. He rolled onto his side and pushed his face against Erwin's arm.
An Alpha knotting during casual mating was the highest compliment anybody could receive. That was the reason why he pretended to do it in the Underground, it helped the Alpha image and it also assured that the women would go brag about him, how the Alpha Levi accidentally knotted while fucking them. He didn't realise how nice that feeling was, it was all consuming. All he could think about was how much Erwin must have enjoyed himself, how good it must have felt for him. And the Omega in Levi liked that, it liked pleasing the Alpha.

He pushed his face harder against Erwin and he let out a little frustrated groaned. Erwin pulled Levi closer and Levi put his head on his chest. "I hate how easily you can touch the Omega in me, it's frustrating." Levi said, curling as close as possible.
"It's not so bad to be an Omega... Well it'd be better if people weren't so prejudice towards Omegas then your life wouldn't be as bad. I think Omegas are amazing especially male Omegas. You're rare and you're bodies can create and sustain life inside. To me that's much better than what an Alpha can do, all I can do is pop a boner which gets a little fatter at the base sometime. I think being able to make a pup inside me would be a cool thing to do. Omegas should be worshipped, I know when I get one of my own I'll pamper and worship him every moment I can." Erwin smiled down at Levi. Levi's face flushed again, "See that's what I'm talking about. You use your stupid sweet words and smile like that and I just fucking melt into a squishing pile of Omega goo. It's not fair." Erwin cuddled both his arms around Levi. "But you're my pile of squishing Omega goo." He said.
"When you become Commander Erwin Smith of the Survey Corp, then I'll be yours." Levi allowed a smile to lift the corner of his mouth. Erwin grinned at the ever so subtle promise in Levi's voice and buried his face into Levi's soft hair. "Thank you, Levi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 7.2K 13
Eren is a omega and is kept trapped in a basement for six years. One day his pack is attacked by rogues,using this chance to escape,Eren fled. He stu...
2.1K 77 14
This is a short omega verse ereri story. If you thought I ended it too soon lemme know in the comments but for now that's all I have for it. I can't...
5.2K 104 16
Let's just say that life can be hard and fucked up for omegas and their adhd personality. But lets follow the story of the most craziest omega named...
60.8K 2.1K 16
{COMPLETED, BOOK 2 WILL BE OUT SHORTLY!} Eren Jaeger is a prince. Every 18th birthday the person goes from a sexually unresponsive, to being fully a...