Haunted By The Past..... ( H...

By snoopyloves

When people think or hear of the word "Angel" they imagine a sweet Innocent girl who can not harm anyone or a... More

Haunted By The Past..... ( Harry Styles fanfic )
Chapter One ~ The Terrible News
Chapter Two ~ Naming the Demon
Chapter Three ~ When They First Met
Chapter 4 ~ Welcome home!!
NOTE!
Chapter 5 ~ Flashback, The Fair
Chapter 6 ~ Harry & Aurora Moments <3
Chapter 7~ Aura Moments Growing up!
Chapter 8 ~ BBQ/ Aura's Room
Chapter 9 ~ Harrys house
Chapter 10 ~ Rules And The Locket
Chapter 11 ~ Knowing my Daughter...
Chapter 12 school day
Chapter 13 ~ Partners & Fight
Chapter 14 ~ I don't know what to name this thingy!
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 ~ Deal

Chapter 16 ~ Pond

159 8 0
By snoopyloves

Read authors note please at the end. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took a seat at the very back. I had art and it was my time to relax, well just a tad bit because we were assigned to draw what we think 'love' is. I stared at my blank paper and thought of about a billion things to draw but couldn't really picture myself into drawing them if that makes any sense? Letting out a small breath I looked over at my peers drawings. My eyes wandered and followed his pencil as he carefully yet roughly drew two bodies cuddling near a fire place while drinking what I think was coke. I guess Tyler knew what love was or is? Well maybe in his opinion love was cuddling with a girl near the fire place while drinking coke. I chuckled a slight bit and my eyes wandered off his sheet to another , than another. There were a lot of different pictures on what love was. For example some of my peers drew their families hanging out, picnic at the beach, kissing, etc, yet I didn't know what I really wanted to draw. The bell rung signaling us to our next class.

" Snap did I just waste my time looking at other peoples drawing?" I mumbled to myself and walked out the door following the massive crowd down the hall. 

High school is weird for the matter of fact. I don't know why but it is weird. Especially when Jake is here, god I hate him but for some reason deep down inside me, I sometimes wish he would tell me why he hates me so much instead of verbally hurting me. Because words do hurt. I looked up at the watch and saw that I only had about one minute till Drama started so I paced myself a bit faster and made my way inside before the doors could lock. Throwing my stuff onto the pile of others and taking a seat next to a girl.. I think her name is Debby? I paid attention to what our drama teacher was going to say. 

" Well Morning class, I see everyone is awake today?" multiple groans and whining were heard. " Wow what a peppy class I sure do have, Anyways today we will be continuing with our plays with our partners. I hope to see everyone on there feet by the end of the block. Now children go on and find your partners. " With that said everyone meet up with there partners.

I couldn't see Jay but I felt a large hand on my shoulder. Turning around I saw it was Jay smiling. 

" Hey Jay, want to go sit on the stage or something? I mean only if you want to that is." I fiddled with my fingers and he nodded and we sat on the blocks facing each other.

" I never knew you were an artist Angel. I didn't see the picture but you seemed focused on what you were drawing. What was it? " Jay asked.

" Oh it was just a drawing of one of the cafe windows, nothing special." I smiled down than shook my head. " You said you have something you wanted to share with me about the play? what is it?"

I leaned forward and rested my head on my hand.

" Oh um I was.... I forgot what I was going to tell you I'm sorry, but hey since this is pretty much last block would mind if we can go to the park right away? I mean we will have more time to practice and come up with ideas for our play. " 

" Yeah I guess that will be cool. So wait what are we suppose to do now? We have about 45 minutes left of school" I said as I pulled out my ipod and showed Jay the time. 

" Oh well why don't we just chill, that's what everyone else is doing"

I nodded and leaned back against the wall that was next to my block. Jay took this opportunity and left class. I placed my headphones in my ears and wasted my time listening to songs.

Harry Point of view

I looked at the picture of a girl hurting a poor bunny with disgust. How could we human beings hurt animals like this? I mean they are living things to . I placed the newspaper back in its stand and got up from the small booth, leaving a tip for the nice waiter that was assisting me. Placing my green beanie back on my  head I held open the door for a sweet old couple before walking away into the busy streets of London.  I felt a small gust of warm wind tickle against my face. I always thought that it was Aura wanting me to forget her but she knows it's hard. As I was deep in thought I felt a small hand tug the bottom of my coat. Turning around I saw a little girl smiling widely up at me. 

" Excuse me Mr.Styles. May I please um take a picture with you?" the little girl was jumping in one spot and looked a bit nervous. 

I chuckled. " Yeah love, here why don't you sit on my lap so your mum can take a better picture? What's your name?"

" My name is Sarah." she giggled than gave a sweet little kiss on my cheek before running to her mum. 

I waved a goodbye to her and made my way down to the same pond near the end of the park where I en-barked Auroras and mine name in. Sitting under the tree I traced over the names and places a soft peck on it. Remembering the time I  carved it in .

Flashback ( Aura pov)

I rested my head on Harrys lap as the cold winter winds blew a light breeze around us. There was a white blanket of snow covering the whole park. I buried my face in my long ugly Christmas sweater as I looked up at my beloved boyfriend staring out at the open lake. I took this opportunity to look at him carefully. My eyes trailed along his perfect jawline, the way his lips pouted a bit when he concentrated at a object in the distances. I reached my hand up and placed a strand of his brown curl behind his ear. Earning me a small deep chuckle from him. He looked down into my eyes and placed one of his cold hands onto my cheek making me shiver just a tad bit.

" Love what are you doing ? You seemed a bit dazed off. Are you alright? " his voice was filled with a bit of concern, as he pulled my body into his lap, wrapping his arms around me.

" I'm fine I was just looking at er you and how handsome you look right now. Gosh I bet I sound like a creep. I should stop talking but gosh I just well yeah. "

I felt heat rush to my face. I knew I was blushing since I literally sounded like an idiot telling Harry what I was doing. Resting my head on his chest, I began tracing the ugly designs on his sweater as he was doing the same near my back. The snow started to fall heavier, that I could see huge chunks of it on my long black eyelashes and Harrys brown ones. 

" Harry why are we here? I don't mean to sound rude or anything but why have you brought me here?" 

I sat across from him and played with his hands. 

" Oh... Well you see Aura since we have been together for a while I kind of wanted to do something I saw on a television show. It may sound stupid but I want to carve our names into this oak tree. "  he held my small hands in his cold ones before placing a small kiss on both and smiling at me shyly. 

" Harry that does not sound stupid, in fact I think it sounds cheesy and cute. Of course I would love to crave my name with yours. " I smiled at him and stood up facing the tree. 

Harry got up and pulled out his pocket knife. I felt his body press lightly against mine as his arm snaked around my waist and I placed my hand on top of his. Holding the knife and cutting our names into the tree....Badly. I than felt Harrys face nuzzle near my neck causing me to giggle as he put his knife back in his bum pocket.

" You know love I will love you forever and always " he mumbled against my skin.

" I know and I love you to. " I smiled and turned , wrapping my arms around his waist and cuddling against his chest. 

I than felt his hands trail down and placed on my hips. My feet were suddenly not touching the ground and I knew he wanted to kiss because this was the exact movement he will do if he wants to kiss. I smiled looking into his handsome eyes as I wrapped my arms round his neck and kissed him passionately.

Flash back over ! (back to Harrys point of view) 

Opening my eyes I felt the side of my lips raise up into a smile. That memory was one of my favorite moments with her. I overlooked the pond in front of me as I watched a family of ducks swim around. It was extremely cold and a bit warm today for some reason but I don't mind. 

" Excuse me, you're Harry right? " somebody suddenly tapped my shoulder.

I got up and was face to face with the woman I had helpped in the store. 

" Oh yes that is me." 

" Well the other day you seemed to have swapped this item with me so I came to give it back" she smiled at me and gave me the item.

" Thank you" I replied awkwardly. She turned around and was about to walk away but I gently grabbed her wrist. " Um I was just curious, but what is your name? "

She gave me a weird stare before releasing from my gentle grip.

" My name is Nicole" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Merry Christmas and New Years guys! Hope everyones break is good. So er I updated and hope you enjoy the chapter. Hope the New Year will be very kind to everyone <3 

Comment / Vote/Fan <3 

Thank you and have a magnificient day (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1.1K 35
In which the present takes your eye off the past. But what happens when the past catches up? Harry Styles was born normal. His mother loved him, c...
21.1K 631 3
Demon!Harry drags Angel!Louis down to hell. Based on this prompt that I found here: http://bottomlouislibrary.tumblr.com/ and they wanted someone to...
232 27 12
"Say something Lou... please. Say something..." "Football and Gay don't go together, Harry. Why can't you understand that I can't give you what you w...
3.6K 479 39
"Yeah everyone makes mistakes, and sure you've probably had your fair share of those. Yeah everyone gets hurt, and you have to have something to prov...