[ ✓ ] 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 | 𝐛�...

By CharminglySplendid

Hi, everyone! This is one of my first works I've ever published :) One shots of the characters in Bungou Stra... More

Important Rules (Please Read)
My Lie to You (Dazai Osamu)
A Night to Remember (Dazai Osamu)
Pickup Lines 101 (Nakahara Chuuya)
Punishments (Edogawa Ranpo)
A Confession Success? (Akutagawa Ryuunosuke)
Requests (CLOSED)
Cooking Fiasco (Kunikida Doppo)
Thank you!!!
Searched For You (Nakahara Chuuya)
Truth or Dare (Mark Twain)
Protection (Miyazawa Kenji)
Couple Challenges (Dazai Osamu)
Summer Festivals (Akutagawa Ryuunosuke)
More than... Rivals?? (Edogawa Ranpo)
The BSD Hunger Games
Picture Perfect Memories (Nakahara Chuuya)
A Kiss a Day, Keeps the Doctors Away (Nakajima Atsushi)
Trapped (Dazai Osamu)
Late Night Work (Edogawa Ranpo)
Tug-A-War (Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya)
The Sum of U + Me (Kunikida Doppo)
Cinderella (Dazai Osamu)
Hot Springs (Nakahara Chuuya)
I Waited For You (Nakajima Atsushi)
Fun Parenting (Dazai Osamu)
Not Good Enough (Akutagawa Ryuunosuke)
Skinny Love (Tanizaki Junichirou)
Because of Us (Dazai Osamu)
Under Arrest (Akutagawa Ryuunosuke)
Never Forget You (Nakahara Chuuya)
You Are Beautiful! (Dazai Osamu)
Boys Who Murdered Love (Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya)
Sweet Encounter (Edogawa Ranpo)
update! 2020!

Cry For Help (Kunikida Doppo)

11.8K 378 117
By CharminglySplendid

Tsundere!Reader x Kunikida was requested by the lovely pinkpastelcalesti! Please enjoy!!

Before reading any further, I'll give out a WARNING: IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THE TOPIC OF ABUSE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!!

Slight!Angst warning as well and used "Candy and Chains" reference.

Thank you.

"Hello, everyone! My name is (L/N), (F/N)! It's a pleasure to work with you all from now on!" the stature bowed slightly, smiling so innocently and so pure.

"(L/N) will be working with you as an assistant from now on. Please make her feel at home." the president ordered and walked out of the room, leaving you alone with an abundance pair of eyes staring at you.

"Hi, (F/N) chan! Welcome to the Armed Detective Agency!" a tall brunette man came walking towards you as he suddenly took your hand. He didn't know if he scared you by the contact, but you quickly backed away, stumbling into chairs and fell to the floor. You were trembling with fear, your eyes, your legs, and your hands.

"(F-F/N) chan, are you alright?" Dazai bent down, reaching for your hands again which you pulled away immediately. But you suddenly regained conscious of the real world again, turning back to your old self.

"A-Ah... I'm alright... That was just a sudden spasm I had..." you laughed nervously, scratching the back of your head. This immediately triggered a feeling to the blonde male that this girl was a bit strange.

"I wouldn't call that as a spasm. They're more like the twitching movement of a muscle. Not a jarring motion." Kunikida clarified, looking at the girl suspiciously.

You gulped, feeling slightly worried but you couldn't dare letting anyone know. "Then I guess it was a violent spasm." it was like your voice was suddenly filled with venom, ending the discussion.

Kunikida would never forget- that you wore a white bandage on the right side of your cheeks and some on your legs.

And that was only the first day.

You were getting accustomed to the atmosphere of your new job. You properly apologized to Dazai and were worked along side by Kunikida. It's been a few months now, you were acting like you were superior than him.

"(F/N)!! When will you ever finish that report?!" the glasses male asked impatiently.

"But I don't wanna!!" you wailed, fake snoring to emphasize your mood.

"Ugh, you're so much like Dazai! I don't want to have two Dazais in this agency!! Now get back to work!!" he slammed the table, as you lazily sat back up, opening the computer, typing away random words in an unenthusiastic way.

It was always like this at work now and days. Everyone has gotten used to you and Kunikida's endless bickering. It was even worse than Dazai and Kunikida. You weren't the kindest to him like you were to everyone with the agency.

"(F/N)!!" he slammed open the door, startling everyone at the agency. You saw a picture frame that was framed up against the wall next to the door drop flat on the floor. Kunikida was seething with anger, piercing through your (E/C) orbs.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE MY GLASSES." he breathed, trying his very best to contain his rage. Your nose scrunched up, frowning.

"What do you mean 'where the hell are my glasses' you just had them on a minute ago!!" you yelled in his face, now feeling your emotions take over your mind.

"No, I didn't. It's been missing for several hours now!"

"Why are you blaming me? Why is me every time?!"

"Because you're the only one who sits next to me, always pissing the hell out of me, always messing with my stuff!! You're the only one to look at!"

"Ok, I do that but I swear it wasn't me this time!! Trust me!!"

"NO, it's obviously you!! There's no other goddamn choice!!"

Until with one swift motion, your hand flew across his cheeks, slapping him. Gritting your teeth, you hissed one word at him.

"Asshole."

Gathering your stuff, you stomped out of the room, slamming the door shut behind you, walking away from everyone else. Kunikida would never forget this. That you had more bandages on than usual today.

Few days flew by like a train wreck. He was unable to get anything done. He was stressed about this whole situation. After the fight, Dazai wiggled in front of Kunikida, handing him the glasses. It was him afterall- not you. He tried to talk to you, but you would either pretend that you didn't hear him, walk away, or just smile sweetly at him to piss him off or make him feel guilty even more than he already is.

But something was different.

That smile of yours, wasn't something that it would piss Kunikida off. It did at first, but when he looked more into it, it was just a regular old smile. Did you forget about the whole fight?

He would be glad if you did so he talked to you again to clarify everything that happened and told him everything what was in his mind.

"Okay." you replied with a bright smile.

"O-Okay? That's it? You're not mad at me?" Kunikida bombarded you with questions and you just shook your head in response.

"Nope! I'm not mad. Everything is okay." it was that smile again. The same smile he saw when you first entered in the ADA. The smile that made him unsure if it was real or not.

That's when strange things started to occur inside of you.

He observed you for the next few weeks. You always had bandages on your cheek, legs, wrist and somedays on your nose. If anyone asked what happened, you would always reply with that goofy smile of yours saying, 'Oh, I'm just a clumsy person so I trip everywhere!'

It was like you were a broken machine. Always smiling, always laughing even though it was a half hearted laugh. The only emotion you showed was desperation. For help.

He didn't mean to be a stalker, but he did some research on you. Looked up your name and your last name to find the exact same bloodline as you. There was a very interesting information were revealed in front of him. For some reason, your parent's name were tied along with the keywords of: abuse.

No information was shown about your parents except the fact that the internet thinks they might be abusing you but no other television network, news reporters, or even police officers jumped in to help. There was only one thing he could do.

After another long boring day of work, the sunset shone through the room while you were packing up, humming the same exact tune you were humming for the past month, over and over again. Getting ready to leave, when you were walking towards the door, there stood Kunikida besides it like he was waiting for you.

"Ah, Kunikida san! Good work today!" you smiled purely and innocently as you began to walk again until he spoke.

"How are you able to smile?"

Stopping deadly in your tracks, you felt your lips curve into a sheepish smile, looking up at him with a single sweat drop rolling down your cheeks. "Eh?"

"How can you laugh and smile so well?"

Suddenly, he grabbed you by your wrist as he tried to pull you into him for a hug, but you pushed him away, gripping on to your own wrist helplessly. Your mind turned black. You were back into the same old horrific memory you had. In a dark room, chains all tied up all around your body- bleeding. While you were chained up, you peeked through the window to see two of your precious parents laughing manically, gurgling with laughter and hiccups. Howling, pouring more drinks, cackling even more as the snapping sound of the whip go off against your back simultaneously. It was like in sync. Your mind couldn't take it. The two sound together were like a painful yet- beautiful melody. You looked back up at the black sky thinking:

'I have to go home...'

So, you just spread your classic nothing-is-wrong grin and slowly let go of your wrist. Within a split second, you bolted passed Kunikida and out the room, running further and further away from your solutions.

'It's alright. I'm fine. Nothing is wrong. I don't need your help...'

You thought over and over again, hearing the hideous mirth from your parents along with the endless crack of the whip. You couldn't feel your back anymore. Blood dripped from your wrists as it rolled down under your armpit and to the sides of your body, your hair mixing and sticking from blood on your back.

'Please help me.'

Your legs were stopped into a halt abruptly, feeling your whole body pulled back as you were turned around to face the man who you tried to hide your emotions with in the first place.

"(F/N). This isn't right. You have to tell me what's going on." he shook your shoulders but you resisted, pushing away but his strength were far overpowering than yours.

"S-Stop!! Let go!"

"Why are you running away?!"

"Maybe I'm running away because I want to be chased!!" you finally shouted- tears pouring out, letting out a littler whimper.

Kunikida's eyes widened as he grabbed onto your wrist until those dreary memories came to haunt you again. Images of you crying in agony, your parents drowning themselves with alcohol, feeling numb on your back, yet the stinging sensation still arouses.

Then those images fade away instantly when you felt his broad hands cradle the back of your head and pulled it into his chest- embracing you into a strong and tendered hug.

"I've been watching you and chasing you until the day I met you..." he squeezed you tighter.

"You don't have to run away anymore."

And you let out all your emotions, your fake smiles, your fake laughter, pain and misery all slip out of your fingers, watching it fall to the floor as it shattered.

You stopped running away.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

Sorry again guys but.... Do you actually enjoy my stories??

I know you're probably tired of me saying that but I've been thinking these days... I'm not trying to fetch for compliments either.

If you do, it would really be appreciated if you would press that 'vote' or 'star' button. As a writer it shows me that you like it.

It's been low these days so I was getting worried if I suck bc I kinda feel like it :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 266 24
𝑰 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔! ❗️(𝒏𝒐 𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕/𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏/𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒆𝒕𝒄).❗️ I wrote most of these ages ago, so SUPER CRINGE warning on most of the...
554 3 12
This is a collection of all the one shots from my BSD au which are up on my ao3 individually. Enjoy <3 There will be smut. If you want the warning...
30.4K 499 25
My own really random ship one shots about Bsd, some angst fluff and everything, feel free to recommend anything you might want English isn't by the w...
1.5K 26 13
What the title says lol. This is my first oneshot book so please correct me if i make mistakes or u just wanna give some feedback! Requests are curr...