his baby (COMPLETED)

By lolita2312

when a 35 year old professor became obsessed with one of his students . I hope you like it and please vote a... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24(dirty)
Part 25
Part 26
part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
attention
Part 37
Part 38
part 39
part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
SEQUEL

Part 22

10.9K 137 21
By lolita2312

Gabriel's POV

I watch her body moves unsteadily during the whole movie , i can feel how her heartbeat increases in each of the the jumpscares , as she tries to conceal herself from screaming , so she just snuggles to my chest , eachtime we came to a jumpscare , and that just made me love her more ,
I love the way he cute fingers wrapped around my shirt and the way her face contorted refusing to look at the screen but instead against my chest . I help her body close to mine , i wanted to engulf her in my embrace .

I rub my fingers soothingly through her back , when the movie finally ends , she looks up at me from her crouching position . Oh her eyes , her cute big doe eyes that made me melt everytime , so innocent , so beautiful .
I think she almost leaned in to me for a kiss , but she stopped herself from that , i wonder why?
Before she can pull herself back , i grabbed her jaw and kiss her rather roughly , towering my body above her so that i was on top of her as she lays down on the couch .
I feel fireworks , forget fireworks , i feel the world explodes when we kissed , and i hope she feels it too .
She didn't even push me away , she just accepts it , and what suprises me most is the way her mouth dances with mine ,
The way he supple pink lips grazed over mine tastes like sugar and drugs that i can't avoid .
When i pulled away gasping for air , i ask her
"Baby , did you just kissed me back?" I ask her not believing she did it , she finally accepts me
"I think i did , i'm sorry daddy" she pouted and looked away obviously being embarrased of her behaviour,
"No , it's okay ... I'm just very happy that you finally gives us a chance" i smiled towards her.
She only nodded , normally i would ask her to reply with words , but i was just too happy to do that to her , i don't want to ruin this moment .
"Baby , how about i run you a bath?" I said as i took her hand to get up from the couch she lays in .
"That would be nice , thankyou daddy" she smiled back .
Is this for real? Is this happening right now? She finally loves me!!' She loves me!'
I sat her down in her room as i told her to wait for me to call her after i get her bath ready .

I put in some bath salt ,as i watched the warm water filled the tub , then i dropped some rose prtals all over the water .
My baby girl deserves it , she just pleases her daddy .
"Sweetheart , your bath's ready " i called her and watched her opening the bathroom door in her tiptoes .
"Now why are you still fully clothes? " i eyed her
"Daddy , i'm sorry .. But i wasnt ready-- you know--" she spoke stuttering
"Its okay , i know you're opening up to me , i wont rush you , i'll leave you to it then" i walked pass her , but her words stopped me in my tracks
"Daddy, thankyou for the bath" she said not even looking at me , and that just made my day .
I closed the door behind me as i feel as if butterflies was dancing inside my stomach ,
I hope to God this is real , that i wasn't dreaming , she loves me.
Them i head to my secret room , what do you mean by secret ,
This is all about Stella , my dear baby girl . All my research about her is here , pictures of her decorated the red walls
From the day she walked through the halls , just talking to her friends , ordering her tea , even her naked self in the shower or sleeping next to me .
Maps on the places she usually visits , the bookstores , the art studios . And on the walls is also the people i killed for her .
Marc face was up the walls as i write big "X" all over his face and also Stella's mom .
I sat on my study desk as i watch all her pictures on the wall , as i opened up my journal , and write another day with her , another entry that i love to share with only my journal .
I was so keen on writing because i was so happy today . I write with full on glee on my face .

Stella's POV

My plan worked , i was so desperate on getting away from this psycho , that i had to be nice .
So i tricked him to think that i was finally obedient , give it time , one week or two . Whe he finally trusted me ,
That's whe i'll escape , but for the mean time , let's just enjoy my self in his kindness that i know wont last long .
That smile on his face though , so , so genuine , i loved the way it looked on him .
And that kiss we shared just a few moments ago , i'd be lying if i said i didn't feel anything .
But i can't let this happen or go too far ,  i grazed my fingers with the warm water as i played with the rose petals that he scattered in the water , how thoughtful .
I believe that he's just a misundersttod person , but still the way he did to me was wrong ,
So i refused to stay , i'm leaving , one way or another , even if i had to spread my legs like a whore .
I'd still do it , that's how desperate i am to get away from this hell .
I had to snatched away all my good thoughts of him , and think of the bad thing that he had done to me, i let it fuel me .
Consumes me , i just had to escape , my mum must be so worried ,
She must looking for me like crazy , God i missed my mum  ,
As i closed me eyes and sink into the water , just imagining i'm home with my mother .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 935 32
My first story I did so, hope you like it!! Story between Sarah Paulson x reader. Please give me feedback & vote 💖 I hope you enjoy 😊
166K 7.2K 38
(Can Be Read As A Standalone) They say what's forbidden is more tempting. I couldn't agree more. A mere student of mine, that's all Verena Satori was...
1M 8.1K 19
--------SEXUAL CONTENT--------- He spreads my legs on his desk pulling my lace white panties down groaning at the sight of my wet pussy. He then star...
233K 2.2K 11
The Hot Series (Book 1) Story Of a Mysterious Professor, a girl full of life and Mr. Stranger. ***** He is not just kissing me, I'm feeling like he's...