FelixIDK: A Pewdiepie and Rob...

By bleachnblessings

I had a funny idea to ship Pewdiepie and RobertIDK... I HAVE NO REGRETS. #YOLO [Completed!] More

Chapter 1: Robert Gets a Brofist
Chapter 2: Quick Store Trip
Chapter 3: Finally Meeting Pewds
Chapter 4: The BroIDK Collab
Chapter 5: Your Biggest Fan
Chapter 6: More Than a Fan
Chapter 7: A Busy Day
Chapter 8: What To Say
Chapter 9: It's The Weekend
Chapter 10: So Do I
Chapter 11: Let's Brofist
Chapter 12: This Isn't Good
Chapter 13: He Was His
Chapter 14: The Channel
Chapter 16: Unexpected
Chapter 17: Dessert
Chapter 18: Robert's House
Chapter 19: Sick Robert
Chapter 20: Four Years

Chapter 15: First Date

267 11 3
By bleachnblessings

After that, things with Felix and Robert just became more intimate and less nervous and ackward. They hadn't shared the news of their being a couple just yet; they decided they'd simply make a video of their first date.
It seemed a little weird, but they both decided it'd be fun to make a lighthearted video out of it. Even if they didn't post it.
Robert put on his nice long-sleeved shirt and a pair of neat khakis, fixing his hair the way he normally does. Felix had said the way he did it made him look cute, so he decided he'd keep it for tonight.
Felix had told him he'd come and pick Robert up, but Robert didn't like the idea. It seemed too weird for him, so he'd insisted they meet at the restaraunt instead. After some arguing Felix finally gave in.
Robert hopped into his car and pulled out his driveway. He was going to be a little bit early, but that was okay. He didn't mind waiting.
When he got to the restaraunt he was suprised to see Felix was already there, too. He pulled in beside the car next to Felix and jumped out, walking up to the Swedish man. He smiled when he saw Felix was already filming.
"-Robert said he'd meet me here in a couple minutes from now, but since I wanted to go ahead and start the video I decided-"
Robert cleared his throat, making Felix jump and turn around quickly. They both started laughing. Felix turned back to the camera. "Well, I guess he's here, so I'll see you guys when we're inside."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
223K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...