The loner

By missyzaynah

Tamara a 17 years girl is involved in the murder of her class teacher. Benthol her Boyfriend vanishes from t... More

Where it shines in the heart
out of earth

Heaven on Earth

6 1 0
By missyzaynah

Anarica.. A small township in the the east of Morroco... It's mountains that gave the town its glory sorrounded it so beautifully... Offering protection from its enemies.... "Hey! Come back here boy!" "Damn am so tired" she says. She has been chasing her Dalmatian dog for hours. She felt reaches are spring with hot water coming from under she dipped her feet in it . Suddenly she felt the tip of her shirt pulled she grabbed the dog "Good boy! Arrow! Good boy ""Now we should go back home before Mum gets angry " The dog was her companion, friend, true love etcetera. She loved it. She stands up wiped her clothes and headed northwards to her home a small cottage the dog following close by the sun sets down indicating the end of the day.

Phew! Never thought I'll do it.
Guys it just a trial hope you like it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 8.4K 25
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...
10K 751 25
The transfer student couldn't me anything more special.But part of me want to help her.Why? Sooha thought to herself, she decided to help the new st...
Khalifa By laiba

Mystery / Thriller

1.7M 97.6K 56
✵ featured ~ ❝Once upon a time in Baghdad, a street girl teaches the Khalifa of the kingdom why a king needs a queen.❞ ✵ Started: June 5, 2021. Comp...
102K 23.3K 88
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...