Married to the Mafia {manxman}

By not_just_a_dream

(Undergoing editing) *WILL CONTAIN M-PREG, SMUT, SWEARING* (Book 2 in the Mafia Series.) "Raymundo Vega meet... More

CapĂ­tulo Uno.
CapĂ­tulo Tres.
CapĂ­tulo Cuatro.
CapĂ­tulo Cinco.
CapĂ­tulo Seis.
CapĂ­tulo Siete.
CapĂ­tulo Ocho.
CapĂ­tulo Nueve.
CapĂ­tulo Diez.
CapĂ­tulo Once.
CapĂ­tulo Doce.
CapĂ­tulo Trece.
CapĂ­tulo Catorce.
CapĂ­tulo Quince.
Capítulo Dieciséis.
CapĂ­tulo Diecisiete.
CapĂ­tulo Dieciocho.
CapĂ­tulo Diecinueve.
CapĂ­tulo Veinte.
CapĂ­tulo Veintiuno.
CapĂ­tulo Veintidos.
CapĂ­tulo Veintitres.
CapĂ­tulo Veinticuatro.
CapĂ­tulo Veinticinco.
CapĂ­tulo Veintiseis.
CapĂ­tulo Veintisiete.
Epilogue.

CapĂ­tulo Dos.

55.3K 1.7K 238
By not_just_a_dream

Joe Maganiello as Raymundo Vega

~

Married to the Mafia: Capítulo Dos

"She has a broken rib and a fractured arm. We can give you some pain medicine for her confusion and bruises that she may have gotten."

I nodded to the doctor, my arms folded and my jaw clenched as he relayed to me my mother's injuries. I swear if Dean wasn't the fucking mayor, I would send his ass flying to Mars. Who the fuck does he think he is, putting his god damn hands on my mom?

I don't play that shit. The only reason I haven't beat the fuck out of him is because he can ruin my life with the flick of the wrist. He can do so much worse to me and to my mother and she didn't want that. She wanted me to finish my last year at university and go on to do something better. She endured his abusive love for me to better myself. That made me feel like shit whether or not I wanted it to. She was Tiana Mowry, the best damn mother I ever had.

As for my father, Alezander Giordano, he was the CEO of Giordano Corp. The only reason why I loathed my father was because he assumed my mother cheated on him with the mayor when in reality, he forced it. There wasn't a thing anyone could do about it because he was the fucking mayor. He could do whatever the hell he wanted and no one would care. No one would tell.

"Do you have any idea who or what did this to you? I mean, those injuries looked like someone purposely put them there." I let out a loud sigh and willed myself not to say anything rude. "I can't tell you because he's the reason why our city is the way it is now." I muttered lowly, looking away from his eyes and walking away. Dean Jamieson was albeit an asshole, but he still did pretty damn good for our city.

He had everything at his fingertips and he could do what he wanted with it and it pissed me off. Just because you're the mayor doesn't mean you have to be a self righteous piece of shit. I don't tell my father what he does to my mother because I doubt he would be able to do anything. He was very wealthy, just not as much as Dean. If I ever got the chance to lay my hands on him, trust me. I would do more than kick his ass.

"Hey sweetheart." I had walked into my mother's room and grimaced at how sickly and pale she looked. When she was with my father, she looked so good and tan. Now she looked dead. All because of Dean. I clenched my hands into fists and she motioned for me to come to her. "Don't feel sorry for me, love. This had to happen because if it didn't, you wouldn't be able to continue being successful." She whispered up at me with a smile and I lowered my eyes.

"I don't want him to do anything that'll hurt you so I take it. Please don't feel sorry for me." She grasped my hand in her eyes and a tear rolled down my eyes. "I miss your father like crazy, and I hope you have the happiness that we once had." She sighed and sagged against the pillow, using a hand to wipe my tear. I would've tried talking to my father about the whole situation, but Dean has men that are always watching me.

It hurts my heart to see my mother in pain like this, not when I could put a end to this. It pained me in every way possible to see her struggling. It made me want to be in her place just so I could take all of her worries. I'm trying to help her by buying a house for her. If I bought a house in a different city, Dean wouldn't be able to do a damn thing because it wouldn't be his territory. But the only thing stopping me from doing so is the lack of money.

I needed enough money to buy her a nice house and I had been saving up so I could afford it. I haven't quite reached the goal because I still need more money and I wasn't making enough with the jobs that I had. My mom was forced to be a stay-at-home mother because of Dean. Her life fell apart at the hands of Dean Jamieson.

"Derek, I love you." She squeezed my hand as she fell asleep in the bed. That bastard Dean would be by to pay her hospital bills and say that he was sorry for putting his hands on her like he did every time he landed her in this place. I knew he wouldn't hurt her because there were other people around to witness it and I couldn't be here when he was. Every time I saw him, my anger flew off the handle.

"Mama, I promise you that I will save you."

* * *

I got in my car and made my way through the route that I knew of. I was heading to Micah's house to talk to his dad before he and Maddy got back from the store. They had said they were going to get some clothes for tonight. Whatever that meant. They invited me to come along but I declined and Micah said that he was going to get me some clothes as well.

Whatever.

I made it to his house in less than 10 minutes and parked in the driveway. I walked up the steps and inserted my key through the lock, stepping in. After the whole Nathaniel Dragomore thing, Micah had given Maddy and I keys to his house and I used for great purposes like now. "Dad?" I called out and I heard a grunt coming from the living room. I knew he was in there.

Colonel David James McKenna had never been the same ever since his wife Xiomara McKenna was killed three years ago. He loved that woman something fierce and they planned to live their lives together for the rest of their years. Xiomara was a lovely, sweet lady and she loved me just like her own son. So that's why it was hard for me to believe that she was dead. I remember I was driving when Micah told me the news over the phone and I almost ran into a ditch from how shocked I was.

"Hello, father. The great lord that is me has made his presence known." I walked in the living room with a bow as he turned to me. "Derek, my boy. How are you?" David pulled me into a hug and I sat down in front of him. "Not much. I just got back from the hospital. My mom is there again." I admitted, putting my head down. He knew of my mother's troubles with the mayor because he had found me crying one day and demanded I tell him what happened.

"I wish there was something I could do to help you, son. But I know Tiana is strong and she will overcome him and her demons." David nodded at me and I ruffled my nose. I was about to tell him more but Micah busted through the front door with Maddy trailing behind him. He looked around the house before coming into the living room, his eyes landing on me. He marched over to me, a smile on his face.

"Hi dad! Bye dad!" Micah pulled me by my collar and proceeded to drag me up the steps. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled once he threw me on the bed and closed the door.

"Maddy and I were thinking. Since you aren't having any luck with females, maybe its because you're gay." Micah blurted out and I made a noise of distaste.

 "That's fucking absurd. I'm straight." I mumbled with a pointed look at him. "Prove it." He said, with a wink and mischief in his tone. I folded my arms and sat back in the swivel chair. "How?" I raised an eyebrow and he smirked, trading looks with Maddy. I rolled my eyes and motioned for them to continue their idiotic plan.

"Tonight we are going to Toxic, the newest club in town." He chuckled as if he deliberately took his time in crafting this plan and I sighed. "There, Maddy and I will find a guy for you to seduce and have sex with. It'll be any guy of our choice." Micah nodded affirmatively and I looked at him with a straight face. "Doesn't this have to be consensual? I don't want to do it." I retorted and Maddy let out a huff. "It's for your own good because I want you to be happy and if it isn't with any females, then try a male. You don't have to go all the way through with it if it makes you uncomfortable."

I let out a snort as Micah continued to talk after Maddy. "Yeah. We don't expect you to be comfortable with that fact. I just want to see how far can you go with a guy without being disgusted." He whispered and I sucked in air. "I-I don't know about this, guys." I shook my head and Micah made his puppy dog look. "Please Derek!" He pleaded and I narrowed my eyes. While I was a heartless bastard and didn't give a fuck about people, Micah knew one thing that could easily make me fall.

"You son of a bitch." I muttered as he stuck his bottom lip out. "Fuck you in the eye with a fucking knife, you shit-face." I unfolded my arms and he smirked. "Fine. I'll do it. Anything to get you bitches off my ass." I let out a soft chuckle. "You do have a nice ass." Micah winked at me and I sent a leer his way. "Nah, man. Yours is better." We both let out a laugh.

That was our friendship. We could literally do anything together and I loved Micah like a brother. He's been there for me so many times and I have been there for him so many times and we just balanced each other out.

"You're idiots." Maddy grumbled.

Then there was Maddy.

"So what is the bet that you're making the Great Derek Giordano follow?" I arched a brow. "Well, if you can have sex with someone and not like it, he can be straight as a arrow all he likes. If he likes it, then he needs to start expanding his relationships." Maddy finished and I licked my lips. Micah did say I didn't to follow through with it, but I'm a man of my word.

I would have sex with some guy and not like it. He'll probably have a small dick though so it isn't like this bet was really hard to beat.

"And what's it in for me if I win?" I asked and he shrugged. "Whatever you want. What's it in for me if I win?" He counter-asked and I shrugged back. "We'll cross that bridge when we get there. That is, if we do get there." I stated with a knowing look in my eyes. "It's a bet bro." Micah whispered as we sealed the deal with a handshake.

"Game on motherfucker."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 56.2K 35
*Undergoing major revamping! DO NOT READ BC YOU WILL BE CONFUSED.* (Book 1 in the Mafia series.) Everyone in the world has always said, "Don't you da...
1.9M 68.5K 25
Honestly, this book is my very first bxb book so it sucks. I suggest yall read my 2nd or 3rd one instead of the same series which are much more well...
1.6M 70.4K 190
''After a few seconds of them staring at one another, Dante finally spoke. But his voice had changed; it was breathless and soft, echoing with a swee...
2.6K 69 22
A long time ago, I was once in a relationship with the love of my life. Or so I thought. I moved away and years later I took a job, back there. Back...