Checkmate: a Damian Wayne fan...

By Goldfinch67

When you and Robin cross paths in a deserted forest, what will that event lead to? 'I don't want to be part o... More

Prologue
Birds
Cookies
Blood
Chains
You might want to read this chapter
Goodbye

Forest

6.4K 186 246
By Goldfinch67

"Okay girly, I gotta go, but tell your little Boy Blunder I said hey! I'll be back in a few hours."

Y/N narrowed her eyes at the white skinned man. The Joker had kidnapped her, no doubt for Ra's. The crime she had committed was punishable by death. Although she highly doubted Ra's had any plans of doing that, leaving her to Joker's torturing instead.

"Well, goodbye! And don't forget to do your homework!" With that the Joker left the warehouse and locked the door behind him.

Y/N flipped over to get her hands in front of her, and winced in pain as the ropes rubbed against her skin. She didn't want Damian to come, it was too dangerous.

Y/N's body already was covered in gashes, bruises and cuts. Her top was ripped in places, and her jeans had suffered the same fate.

*Damian's POV*

He took her. He took Y/N! That bastard! First off he kills Jason and now this? I can't imagine what he's doing to her. I don't want to.

I ran down to the Batcave and logged in to the Batcomputer. Researching where she could possibly be. I had narrowed it down to a few warehouses in Happy Harbour.

I changed into my Robin costume and left a note for Bruce and Alfred saying I had gone out. Then I took the bat mobile to where I thought she was.

*3rd person POV*

Y/N whimpered as she hit the floor. She had tried to stand up and walk, but to no avail. She was about to give up when she heard a smash. She looked in the direction the noise came from and saw a boy stepping out of the shadows.

But it wasn't any boy, it was Robin. Damian had come for her.

"Damian, you shouldn't have come for me." She told him, her voice weak.

"But I had to. You're my friend, you saved me when I fell." he replied, beginning to untie the ropes binding your wrists and ankles together.

"Everything about that sentence makes me cringe, Damian."

"I wouldn't understand why, it's all true."

"Because..." She started, unsure on wether to go on. "Because I love you, Damian, I couldn't bear to just be friends. I know you don't think of me in this way, but you need to know, you need to know how much I truly care about you, and want to be with you."

"Lucky for you, I do feel the same." He told you, finishing up with the ropes and engulfing you in a hug. He didn't usually hug, but it was a time he felt he needed to. Y/N pulled away, and looked into his piercing green eyes with her own E/C ones.

"But, I need to tell you something. In the woods, you didn't fall. You were pushed. I shoved you. You were meant to die. I was supposed to kill you. When I realised you weren't dead, I had to improvise so I pretended I rescued you. I am an assassin for the league of shadows. I was assigned to kill you by Ra's. But when you didn't die, I knew it was fate. Because I grew to love you, and you grew to love me. Please, please understand, Damian, I love you with all of my heart. Forgive me?" The girl cried to him, burying her head in her hands. Damian lifted up her chin for her to look at him.

"I love you, Y/N. I forgive you. You don't need to worry about anything from now on," the girl smiled, happy he understood. "Because you're dead."

With that, Damian stuck a knife through her chest. The girl gasped in surprise, not expecting him to do that, then fell to the floor. Her body was limp and lifeless.

Then when the realisation of what Damian did dawned on him, he fell to his knees, with his head in his hands.

What had he done?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 264 7
Thranduil loves you with his heart but until a girl came and tried to break you up what will happen
3.8K 77 11
"Why would you go all out for me? I mean, you were willing to let me leave you behind when you were injured and unable to move? Why were you willing...
585K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
209K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc