Young Love, Innocent Love [An...

נכתב על ידי JoshuaHyuuga

Hello~~ this's the second part of my Tokyo Ghoul series~~ if you haven't read the first fiction "Don't Ever L... עוד

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : Two Years Later
Chapter 2 : Trouble
Chapter 3 : Unexpected
Chapter 4 : Tree
Chapter 6 : Intruder
Chapter 7 : Torn Between
Chapter 8 : Irrisitable
Chapter 9 : Mask Off
Chapter 10 : Not Quite
Chapter 11 : Sudden Change
Chapter 12 : Let Go
Chapter 13 : The Christmas Ball
Chapter 14 : Pain Beyond Pain
Chapter 15 : Drowning
Chapter 16 : The Truth
Chapter 17 : The Two Books
Chapter 18 : Tree And V
Chapter 19 : Under The Skin
Chapter 20 : Haircut
Extra Chapter : Birthday

Chapter 5 : The School Fair

1K 31 17
נכתב על ידי JoshuaHyuuga

A/N: Hiya~~~ I'm back~~ here's chapter 5~~ please enjoy~~~ :D

"So how're you two doing lately?" Asked Kaneki. He, Touka, Hinami, and Ayato were sitting at a table at :re. It was Hinami and Ayato's day off, so Kaneki and Touka invited them to come over.

"We've been busy preparing for the school fair." Said Hinami, smiling. "Oh, yeah, it's about time. It's on next Friday, right?" Said Touka. "Yeah, only five days left." Said Ayato. "What're you going to hold in your classrooms?" Asked Kaneki.

"Well, our class decided to make it a cafe. Just like Anteiku." Said Hinami. "Cool, then you'd be the best waitress." Said Kaneki. "Hn, I bet she would." Said Ayato, sipping his coffee. "Thanks, Ayato-kun!" Said Hinami.

"What about yours? Ayato?" Asked Touka. "We didn't really know what we should do at first, but someone suggested that we could make it a hunting ground for ghouls. Everyone agreed and we're gonna be the ghouls." Said Ayato.

"Oh really? Can I be one of you?" Asked Kaneki and Hinami together. Touka laughed and Ayato smirked. "Kaneki, I know you're really into ghouls, and you've become one on the masque before, but you look too friendly." Said Ayato. "And you," He looked at Hinami. "You're way too cute to be one." Said Ayato, laughing.

"Who says ghouls have to be scary?? Onii-chan scared a lot of people when he dressed up like one!" Hinami retorted, pouting. "Yeah, yeah, I know. But tell you what, we've got a guy in our class that already looks like a ghoul, even if he doesn't wear makeup." Said Ayato.

"Who?" Asked Touka and Hinami together. "Takizawa." Said Ayato and Kaneki in unison. "Hey wait how do you know?" Asked Touka, pointing at Kaneki. "I've met him before when I was still in Aogiri Tree. He totally freaked me out when we first met." Said Kaneki, and he flinched.

"If he wears makeup when the unstable one takes control he might give a lot of people heart attacks." Said Ayato, folding his arm. "Takizawa-san? Really? He looks rather friendly." Said Hinami, a bit surprised. "He has dual personality." Said Ayato.

"Oh.... okay..." Said Hinami. The doorbell rang as the door was pushed open. Yomo walked in the cafe. "Ah, hello, Yomo-san." Said Kaneki, and Touka waved at him. He gave them a nodded and walked to the staff room.

"Is Yomo-san getting used to being the waiter?" Asked Hinami. Yomo was a waiter here at :re, helping Touka. "He's getting better and better everyday. But sometimes he still scares our customers." Said Touka, and they laughed.

"But speaking honestly, Yomo-san's coffee is the second tasty coffee in the world!" Said Touka. "Really? Then whose coffee is the best?" Asked Hinami. "Is it mine?" Asked Kaneki. "Of course not! Yours is the nastiest I've ever tasted!" Said Touka.

"Touka-chan...." An invisible arrow seemed to pierced through Kaneki's chest. "She's not lying." Said Ayato, and another invisible arrow pierced through his chest, and he fell forward and his head slammed against the table.

"Ah! Onii-chan fainted! Onee-chan! Hurry up! Do the CPR for him!" Hinami exclaimed. Touka smiled and hit him on the head, and Kaneki straightened up again. "You guys are mean." Said Kaneki, and they all laughed again.

"Hey onii-chan, why aren't you helping onee-chan? Why aren't you a waiter here?" Asked Hinami, wiping the tears in her eyes away. "Ah? Oh, I have my own work to do." Said Kaneki. "It's because if sis lets Kaneki work here he'd smash all the plates and cups and glasses and sis would pay more than she earns." Said Ayato, and Kaneki turned into a gargoyle.

"Whoa, Ayato-kun! Did you eat Mero Mero no Mi?" Asked Hinami, laughing. "What's that?" Asked Ayato. "Hm, Ayato-kun, I thought you've read One Piece before!" Said Hinami, and she giggled.

"Whatever." Said Ayato. "So onii-chan, what work do you have now?" Hinami asked. "Well, I'll keep it as a secret now. You'll see soon." Said Kaneki, smiling. "Oh come on! Onii-chan, why do you have to keep us on a cliffhanger?" Said Hinami, shaking his hands. "Sorry Hinami-chan, I want to keep it confidential." Said Kaneki. "Okay, fine." Said Hinami, and she took a sip of her black tea.

Ayato looked at his watch. "It's about four. Let's get going. Hinami, haven't you still got a few pictures to draw?" He said, getting up. "Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me. Onii-chan, onee-chan, see you around." Said Hinami, and she waved and the two left.

"Hey wait! Ayato! You haven't paid yet!" Touka shouted, running toward the door. Ayato just waved and the two disappeared in the crowds. "Damn it...those two..." Touka muttered, and she smiled.

"Don't you think those two are getting along really well with each other?" Asked Kaneki after Touka returned to him. "Yeah, they are. I just hope Ayato doesn't bring Hinami-chan to a wrong path." Said Touka, cleaning up the table.

"Well, I don't think he will. I think they'll end up on a peaceful and lovely path." Said Kaneki, smiling. "You said it on purpose, didn't you?" Asked Touka, walking to the bar. "Yeah, of course I did." Said Kaneki, and the two smiled.

"Well, how's your work going lately?" Asked Touka as she sat back down next to him. "Well, it's almost done, and I let Takatsuki sensei took a look of it, and both of us were satisfied with it." He said, wrapping his arm around Touka's shoulder. "And I bet Hinami-chan would love it." He added. "Yeah, I guess so." Touka said.

Time skip--

Today's the school fair, and Ayato and Hinami were about to go to school. "Good luck with your ghoul hunting ground, Ayato-kun." Said Hinami. "Mn, you too." Said Ayato, and the two headed to school.

"Hinami-chan!" Miza called when Hinami entered her classroom. "Oh hi Miza-chan! Shall we get changed now?" Hinami said. "Yeah, we shall, but honestly, I am so freaking nervous now!" Miza said, grabbing Hinami's hands.

"It's okay, it really isn't that hard. Just relax and do your best." Said Hinami, trying to cheer her up. "Yeah, it's easier to say than to sing!" Said Miza, folding her arms. "Just do your best!" Said Hinami, squeezing her shoulder.

"Hey where's Saiko-chan by the way?" Asked Hinami after the two changed into maid suits. "Who knows? Probably sleeping right now." Said Miza, and she shrugged. "Well, it's gonna start, let's get going." Said Hinami, and Miza nodded. "Well, class, have fun, and don't let me down." Said Akira, standing at the door. "We will." Everyone said. "Akira sensei, you can totally leave it to us, and you can go on a date with Amon sensei!" A student shouted, and everyone laughed. "Well, okay, I'll go. And you'll see after I'm back." Said Akira, smiling but in a rather dangerous way.

On the other hand, Ayato was wearing makeup in his classroom with some other classmates, including Naki and Takizawa. "Okay, all done." Said the girl helping Ayato wearing his makeup, and she gave him a mirror.

"Cool, the blood lines around my eyes are really refined. Thanks." He said, and he reached his bag and took out a pair of ghoul eyes contact lens, and he put them on.

"How do I look?" He said, looking at the girl. "R-Really great." She said, and turned away, blushing slightly(yeah Ayato's quite popular too). "Oi Naki, Takizawa, are you two done?" He asked, looking at the two.

"I'm done!" Said Naki, and he pointed at Seidou. "But he needs a little more time. His makeups are a bit much." He said. Seidou had a white wig, and he painted his nails black just like Kaneki, and he used black lipstick and painted his lips black as well, and after ten minutes his whole face was white like paper, and he only wore one contact lens.

"How do I look?" Asked Seidou, turning around, and the girl helping him with the makeups quickly backed away. His outfit and appearance today were even more freaky. "Very ghoulish." Said Ayato. "Bravo! The makeups are extraordinary!" Said Shinohara, clapping. "Whoa! What's with that outfit?" Naki asked as he jumped back. Shinohara was wearing a dark green armor-like outfit, and he was holding a blade.

"Well, you're ghouls now, so I gotta be the Dove." Said Shinohara, laughing. "Makes sense." Said Ayato. "Let's get started, students!" Said Shinohara. "Alright!" Said Naki and Seidou, and Ayato hit Seidou really hard on the head.

"I'm a ghoul today..... Hehehehehe....... ghoul.... ghoul ghoul ghoul ghoul ghoul ghoul......" He muttered, and girls all backed away. The unstable one was out again. "Here we go, ghoulish Takizawa. We're gonna scare the crap out of everyone today." Said Ayato. Shinohara went to paste a paper on the door.

Caution!! May Cause Really Uncomfortable Side Effects!!

The school fair has begun.

Time skip again--

It's about ten thirty now and Hinami and Miza's shift were over, and they decided to go to Ayato's classroom and have a look. But before they go, a boy entered the classroom and blocked their way.

"Ah, lady, may I have a cup of coffee?" Asked the boy. "Oh, yes, you may, but our shift is over, you can go to the bar there and ask for one." Said Hinami, and he shook his head.  "No no, I want you to serve me the coffee." Said the boy.

"Eh?"
"I know who you are. Fueguchi Hinami, the second in the year, just after me. I have my eyes on you since then." Said the boy. His name was Shikigami Takashi(I made him up, don't get confused~), the most popular boy in their year. Handsome, good at sports, good at studying, had many fan girls, in sum, he was the perfect boy.

"So, would you serve me a cup of coffee?" He asked. "W-Well, sorry, but I'm kinda in a hurry now. Excuse me." Hinami said, and she walked past him with Miza and left the classroom.

"Ah, such a shame." He said, shaking his head. "Shikigami-kun! Here's your coffee!" A girl walked to him and served him a cup of coffee. "No! Here's your coffee! Shikigami-kun!" Another girl approached him. A lot of girls approached him and were all trying to serve him.

"Don't worry, Hinami-chan, I will always have my eyes on you. Always." He muttered.

"Why the hell did you turn him down??" Miza asked in disbelief after they got away from their classroom. "I don't know! He just gave me an uncomfortable feeling!" Hinami said. "God, you wasted it! He is Shikigami Takashi! Hinami-chan!" Said Miza, still couldn't believe what she just saw.

"Okay okay. Let's just put it aside now, okay?" Hinami said, folding her arms. "Fine..." Said Miza unwillingly. They arrived at Ayato's classroom and stopped at the door.

"Caution, may cause really uncomfortable side effects?" Said Hinami. The classroom's curtains were all shut, and they couldn't see what was inside.  "I'm starting to regret coming here now..." Miza thought.

Hinami gulped and opened the door, and without warning an upside down face appeared in front of them. "Hey... isn't this Hina-chan?? You know who I am?? I'm Seidou!! You know what I am now?? I'm a ghoul now!! A ghoul that eats human and drinks blood!! Hehehehehehehehe........ flesh and bone...... hehehehehehe....." Seidou's white face was dangling in front of them, laughing like a maniac.

Hinami was shaking madly and Miza was hiding behind her, also shaking like crazy. Suddenly someone pulled Seidou from behind and smashed him to the floor. "You go scare any girl but her!" He spatted. It was Ayato.

"Sorry about that. Come in." He said, the two hesitated, and followed in. The room was dark, and they could barely see each other, but they could tell that there were many body pieces and blood on the floor, and they could see red eyes gleaming in the dark.

"Grrraaa!!! I'm gonna eat you!!" Someone shouted and jumped in front of them. The two girls shrieked and jumped backward. "Hahaha, that's funny." It was Naki. He was wearing white so it was easier to see him in the dark.

"Hinami," Ayato said as he turned back. "What if I really am a ghoul? What'll you do?" He asked as he leaned closer to her. His ghoul eyes were gleaming like two rubies in the dark.

"Will you.... perhaps.... let me eat you....?" He asked, and he leaned in even closer. His face could almost touch her shoulder, and he opened his mouth like he was about to bite her shoulder.

"I-I will.... l-let you e-eat... me..." Hinami said in a quivering voice, and Ayato straightened up again. "I'm just kidding, don't take it seriously. Sorry if I scared you." Said Ayato. Even though it was dark,  Hinami could still tell he was scratching the back of his head.

"Well, you're at the exit now." He said as he opened the door, and the two girls squinted at the bright light. "See you later." He said, and the two girls left.

"That was totally scary!!" Miza shouted after they left. "My hands are still sweating!"
"Yeah, mine are too." Said Hinami.

"Will you.... perhaps.... let me eat you....?"

Ayato's words kept repeating over and over again in her mind. "I know he was just kidding, but why do I felt like letting him eat me when he asked me....?"

Why?

"Hello? Hinami-chan? You still in there?" Miza said, snapping her fingers before Hinami's eyes. "H-Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm still here." She said hastily. Miza stared at her for a while. "Are you sure you're alright? Did those idiots scare you too much?" Miza asked, putting her hands on her waist.

"No! I'm fine! Really! Let's go to some other classrooms!" Said Hinami, shaking her hands. "Okay...?" Miza said doubtfully.

"I want to know why I got that feeling....." Hinami thought. 

A/N: Yeah~~ chapter 5 finished~~~ I really like the last part! I guess I made Ayato a bit....... sexy? I don't know. I just like it XDD!!! Please remember to vote and comment and follow me!!!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1.6K 56
Tsukki falls for his chaotic Black friend. That's it. Okay real summary: Kanai Athena came to Japan when she was in middle school. After transferring...
3.2K 156 44
(Dear god i began writing this story when i was in 7th grade, and I re read it to discover thats wildly inappropriate. So purely out of self satisfac...
4.8K 186 32
I don't own the the story of Tokyo ghoul and Tokyo ghouls re or the characters. I only own Yasha and small little plot lines I create. Yasha Natsumi...
535K 20.5K 42
You're the only human worth saving-Ayato Kirishima _ Ayato hated the humans with a burning passion. They ripped away his father from him, they all de...