21 Days (Trigger Warning) |Ed...

Yue080 tarafından

11: 21pm "He's coming..." "Just keep the door locked and wait for 911, keep talking to me until then, alright... Daha Fazla

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 21 (Finale)

Day 20

70 6 9
Yue080 tarafından

"Thank you for the breakfast"
"It's no big deal at all"
Zack collects the remaining dishes off the table and puts them in sink for washing.
Nathan woke up with no memories of the incident of yesterday, though he was surprised to notice he was bathed and all but Zack argued that Nathan passed out due to weakness or maybe meds so he took care of him.
"Truly thankyou very much" Aileen thanked Zack.
"That's not really..." The guy rubbed the back of his head in a bit of embarrassment when the door bell rung.
"Oh must be Amber" Nathan tried to get up though Zack settled him back down and went to attend the door himself.
"Ahhhhh carry these carry these" the girl handed over three heavy shopping bags right away as soon as Zack opened the door.
"Oye!"
Though Amber showed no restraint and jumped on Aileen first thing in a hug.
"Come to think of it, are you two like really coworkers?" Zack came in carrying the bags full of new clothes and stuff.
"Shh" Nathan pointed at Zack.
"I missed you so much!" The girl rested her face in the woman's chest.
Both Zack and Nathan reddened up and faced away.
"I gotta go to work!" Zack said.
"I gotta go to bathroom" Nathan added.
"Oh yeah, thank you so much for taking care of Aileen and Nathan, I'm so grateful" Amber walked Zack to the door "I'll stay over today till evening so you don't have to worry about it, say hi to Anita for me...she was quite the support when i was down"
"Sure thing" Zack wore his boots and grabbed his bag before leaving.

"I missed you all day" Amber continued where she left off getting pats on the head ever so often by the woman like a puppy though Nathan totally escaped back to his room.
He had quite many things up his mind when he went upstairs and one of those involved his precious diary.
The boy stood by the window and stared right at the window of that man the first thing then out of his bag he pulled out the diary.
Slipping his finger over the cover, he opens the book with a smile and gently caresses the beautifully embedded words on it
"Emily Riverson"
Written with black ink pen though with a calligraphic touch, he turned an year worth of pages one by one admiring the beautiful writing. Until he reached the months of May and June, his expression visibly changed as he turned those pages, especially those last 19 pages, most of which had his own blood inked words overwriting the original ones and after those all the pages were empty.
He went through his drawers and pulled out his set of blades, unpacking a new one and sterilizing it first then took of his boxers.
He made a small cut on his thigh and as the blood trickled out he immediately dips the nib of pen into the red liquid and neatly writes on a black page dated under 9 June with capital letters.

"The fish was on sale and lucky for you it's the only thing i can cook" Amber went on bragging as she placed a couple of plates infront of the mother and son.
"Nice" Aileen smiled taking a bite, reassuring the young girl, though when she tasted herself she had made it over salty.
"Aileen you damn...at least tell the truth!" Amber coughed.
Though regardless of it Aileen and Nathan kept eating on.
"Hey nate how can you eat that with a straight face..it's definitely salty.." Amber mumbled with a pout, she could understand why Aileen would do it but Nathan?
"Emily would often..." Nathan's eyes widened midway, he mentioned something he shouldn't have in spur of moment.
"Emily?"Amber tilted her head, though Nathan's teeth started to clatter and he turned his head slowly to Aileen with a terrified look. Surprisingly Aileen was awfully calm and had no expression on.
"Who's that?" Amber asked.
"My sister" Aileen replied using handkerchief to calmly wipe her mouth.
"Oh you had a sister? Where does she live now.." Amber asked.
"She passed away in an accident"
"Oh...I'm sorry..."
Amber could tell how the atmosphere suddenly went gloomy "Ahhhh I'll put on some movie!" She got up trying to change the mood and walks to the living room.
Nathan who was sitting stiff on the chair clenched fists on his thighs while shivering a bit as Aileen stood up. She walked to the boy's back and reached her hand causing the boy to tightly shut his eyes. Though to his surprise when he opened them she had placed her hand onto his thigh
"There's a blood stain...have you been cutting again?" She asked rather politely.
"Sorry.." Nathan bent his head in an obedient manner.
She leaned down and kissed the back of his neck
"Only a few more hours..."
She whispered.

"Alright hun, I'll see you tommorow...sorry for bothering you again zack" Amber kissed Aileen's cheek and stood infront of Zack who had just came back from work.
He was going to stay the night.
Aileen waved her good bye and closed the door.
"Where's Nate?"
"Upstairs.. In his room"
"Do you need anything ma'am, i could clean or cook"
"Nah it's okay, thanks..I'd just like to lay in my room for a few"
"Sure..I'll just go upstairs...and um...see Nate.."
"Okay"

Zack quietly went upstairs and crept open the door "hey nate..." But quietened up when he saw the boy asleep in a fetal position with his ass sticking out and looking all seductive. The guy secretly crept in and sat down near the boy placing a hand on his thigh and sliding it up against his clothed body. He leaned down and sniffed the boy's neck which smelled like baby talcum powder since Nathan always used those instead of cologne.
"Don't wake up" he whispered and slid his hand up the boy's waist to around his belly but suddenly stopped when he noticed lipstick marks on the back of the boy's neck. He clenched his fists and got away pulling up the sheets onto the boy.
He closed the door and the lights as well ,though after coming out he locked the door to Nathan's room from outside and started to walk downstairs to the kitchen. From the kitchen he walked back upstairs towards Nathan's room and unlocked it. However his eyes widened when he  saw Nathan was lying unconscious on the floor and there was a man sitting on his bed instead.
"DYLAN?!"
The man's eyes widened and he dropped the glass of water he brought with him.
"Long time no see eh Zakky?" The man gave a sheepish grin.
"What are you doing here? You were..." Zack whispered moving back.
"Dead?" Dylan stood up "or atleast you expected me to..." Dylan's smirk disappeared "why so surprised? You attacked me that day in the warehouse hideout from behind didn't you? And gave the woman an anonymous information about my location.. You expected them to kill me on spot didn't you?"
"That's not..." Zack started back a bit.
"Why would you do that Zakky? I thought we were brothers..." Dylan made a sad expression.
"It's a lie! Whatever they told you is a lie! Remember i untied you back when you were tied in their store room..! I would never do that!" Zack yelled in a whisper trying not to be loud.
"Ne Zakky..did you kill Emily?" Dylan asked in a questioning tone and zack's eyes widened.
"You know.. I ...i never kill...i just drug them and make love to them...i haven't kill anyone you know that, only you like to chop chop others right...?" Zack's voice became shaky as he spoke.
"This boy and woman are looking for someone who killed a girl called emily for revenge.. Did you know that already?" Dylan asked politely yet his eyes were scary.
"N..o.." Zack said right away.
"I don't mind who you kill Zakky..but i was so sad that you'd set me up like this..if only these two weren't so time bound I'd be dead..." The man walked up closer and closer causing zack to step back until he was against the wall.
"They wanted to kill me on the 9th of June..the same day as her..." He whispered "i asked you last year too when it happened.. I asked you if it was you who do it ..copied my killing style but you said must be a wannabe"
"I didn't kill her..i didn't!" He finally yelled and Dylan's eyes widened as he looked down between them, where Zack had stabbed a kitchen knife that he grabbed earlier before coming to Nathan's room, in Dylan's chest.
Blood oozes as he pulled out the knife and drops to the floor with widened eyes, coughing up blood.
"I'm sick of it all! " Zack whispered whispered holding his head and turned Dylan around grabbing the knife again and sat onto the man's chest, stabbing again in the middle of chest. Dylan's eyes widened "why..?"

"Everyone i fall in love with ! You kill them! People think you kill people because they are blonde! But that's not true! You don't kill because they are blonde, you kill anyone whom i fall in love with! Fuckin bastard i won't let you have Nathan now!" Zack yelled while stabbing a third.

"That's enough" A voice came from the room and Nathan who was lying on floor stood up.
"Come.." Nathan opened his arms and Zack's eyed widened, he dropped the knife and got up rushing to the boy leaning down and hugging him tightly
"It's alright nathan! I killed the one who killed Emily and now we can live happy together" zack huffed and cried on Nathan's shoulder.

"Unfortunately... I'm taking you with me..my precious little brother" Dylan mumbled and grabbed the knife getting up and stabbing it right in Zack's back.
Zack's eyes widened and he spat blood on Nathan's shoulder who was unmoved by the situation.
"What are you..." Zack turned around and punched him making Dylan fall back cringing in pain while continuously bleeding.
"How dare you! Because of you! Because of your father!" Dylan got on his feet again "MY MOTHER DIED BECAUSE OF YOU! BECAUSE YOU WERE BORN OF HER ONE NIGHT AFFAIR AND WHEN MY DAD FOUND OUT ABOUT YOUR BIRTH, MY MOTHER DIED!" Dylan yelled on top of his lungs and grabbed a glass shard of the floor and stabbed it in Zack's forehead.
"I WAS MORE TRAUMATIZED THAN YOU WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT THE MAN I CALLED FATHER WASN'T ACTUALLY MY FATHER! DIDN'T YOU SAY BACK THEN THAT IT WASN'T MY FAULT! WEREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO SAID YOU'LL ALWAYS STAY BY MY SIDE!" Zack yelled and stabbed the other again though the other dodged due to his hazy vision.
"OFCOURSE I WAS! I REMOVED ALL THE UNNECESSARY PEOPLE FROM OUR LIVES THAT COULD MAKE US GO APART AND YET YOU TRIED TO GET ME KILLED! EVEN THOUGH I LOVED YOU SO MUCH! " Dylan yelled and this time gave his final blow and stabbed zack right in the heart, causing him to drop to floor with bulging eyes... Though at that moment Zack turned his face to Nathan who stood in corner, unmoved.. "Emi..ly..it..was ..accident... I..just...wanted to...i just wanted to..make love to you... But you struggled so much...i accidentally broke your neck... Emi..." Zack whispered trying to reach his hand to Nathan in the air until his hand dropped to ground in his own blood and the shine in his eyes disappeared.
Zack sat by the body and kissed his dead brother's forehead and lips "don't worry..I'll be there with you soon.." Dylan whispered and grabbed the knife barely standing up and walked towards Nathan slowly.
Nathan stood there with a blank expressionless face not moving as the man approached him.
"You let me live just so i could end Zakky with my own hands... ,you believed me when i said i know who killed that Emily girl...thankyou for hearing out my death wish...i wanted him to come with me..." Dylan mumbled "he hid about this emily girl from me because he probably didn't want her to get killed by me...it's only righteous for you to hate me because if i had known Emily..i would have definitely killed her...and now he loves you...but thing is...somewhere.. Along the way...without us knowing... We..... both........fell in love with you..." He smiled and raised his knife ready to stab Nathan "i love you Nathan.." He whispered.
"Andrew" Nathan mumbled with a smile "my real name"
He spoke as Dylan's eyes widened and he dropped to floor too, behind him Aileen stood holding another knife that she just stabbed in the back of man's neck while he was approaching Nathan.
"Sorry but..." Aileen walked over Dylan's body crushing him under her feet.

The man breathed his as last she stood in front of him and passionately kissed Nathan's mouth with tongue.

2015- June 9th- 11: 30 pm
------------Good-bye Emily-------------------

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

123K 3.8K 42
{Y/N} wakes up in the middle of the woods, surrounded by a thick mysterious fog after a car crash that should've been fatal. But she felt not a singl...
25.8K 889 31
I didn't kill my asshole ex-boyfriend. I knew I might've said I would countless times in the text I sent before we broke up, and I wasn't the calmes...
130K 4.9K 49
Liu Xu Yuan, having died from an unknown death, found himself bound to a system. Thus he starts the journey of going through various worlds to compl...
5.7K 123 60
"How do you feel now, Morgan?" She says, more pointing something out than asking a question. She grabs hold of my wrists and tightens them. If I coul...