sirgin ◆ michael clifford

By maorigod

sirgin (noun) a slut that pretends to be a virgin © 2014, acidgrvnge All Rights Reserved. More

blurb
one time thing
potassium chloride
virginity is overrated
only you
tease
gender roles
doll
drowning

jet black (+)

2.9K 140 69
By maorigod

(+) means smut woah whaat

no one reads this book anymore but oh well i have cool stuff planned for it and im gonna finish it (its not going to be very long, 25 chapters maybe?)

please please comment as much as you can throughout! 

-

Some wild curls fell in front of the girl's eyes and she groaned for (what it felt like the hundredth that evening). Michael was coming over for dinner and her mother was freaking out, everything had to be perfect.

"Mãe (Mom), Michael doesn't care about all this. All he wants his food and a bed to sleep in, seriously." Ophelia sighed and adjusted the chairs once again. They were leaving for their weekend camping trip the next morning (saturday) so Michael was staying the night at Ophelia's.

"Ophelia, you are stepping over the line today, do what you're told and do not complain." Her mother's strict voice was heard and Ophelia rolled her eyes because she knew her mother couldn't see her from the kitchen.

"Should I be worried you're getting this worked up over a teenager?" Ophelia's dad asked and chuckled as he watched his wife place the food on the table just in time for the doorbell to ring.

"I'll get it." Ophelia said loudly just in time to stop her mother from running to the door.

The girl tried to keep her curls out of her face as she walked to the door after rolling her eyes when her mother wasn't looking. Ophelia opened the door and almost choked on her own spit when Michael stood in front of her, his previously dirty blond hair was now jet black. "Oh my God." She whispered and blinked to make sure she wasn't hallucinating.

"You hate it, don't you? I knew it would be a sudden change but my brother-" The nervous boy in front of her rambled while his chubby fingers ran through his now dark hair.

"Mikey, I love it. It looks so good, fuck. I'm so turned on right now-"

"Baby, I think your parents are in the other room." Michael chuckled and let himself in after pecking Ophelia's cheek.

"I know, gotta put myself together." A smile made its way onto her lips but it didn't last long because her mother appeared the second Ophelia closed the front door shut.

The middle aged woman wiped her hands on the apron that was wrapped around her waist before smiling brightly. "Michael! So nice to finally meet you, Ophelia has told us so much about you."

"What? No, I haven't-"

"Cala-te, Ophelia. (Shut up, Ophelia)" Her mother spoke through a smile as she glared at Ophelia.

Those pretty eyes Michael was infatuated with rolled and Ophelia groaned as quietly as possible. Her hair was in its natural state, curly and wild, getting all over her eyes and making her blink angrily every time.

"Let's move this to the kitchen, dinner's served." The fake soft voice belonging to Ophelia's mother broke the silence and Michael nodded before following the woman to the kitchen.

Ophelia intertwined her pinky with Michael's and almost melted when the pretty pale boy sent her a gorgeous smile.

"We're just having grilled ribs for dinner, hope you like it." Michael nodded and smiled at the older woman's words, he knew she was very strict and a bit mean even to Ophelia but Michael needed to be polite.

"It's lovely, Mrs. Santos." The newly black haired boy assured and his gaze fell on the man sitting at the head of the table.

"So, this is the famous Michael, uh?" A man with dark hair and tanned skin raised from the chair and extended his hand for Michael to shake. "I've heard lots 'bout ya." His speech had a slight accent and Michael found it adorable because he could notice the same accent on Ophelia sometimes.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Santos." Michael nodded respectfully and shook the man's hand.

"Please, call me Pedro, have a sit." Pedro smiled and everyone sat at the table.

Ophelia wanted to dig herself a hole, the atmosphere was so awkward; her parents were asking the usual good ol' questions but everything was so forced. Ophelia's mother made sure to question Michael about his bright future, what he intended to do with himself and all that intelligence, Michael simply answered he wasn't sure.

"Are you kids excited for the camping weekend? Five kids alone for three days. You're lucky school's out on Monday." Pedro chuckled and raised the fork to his mouth.

"It's gonna be great." Ophelia smiled and Michael hummed as an agreement since he's mouth was full of food and it would be impolite to speak.

"Please behave, I don't need to have the police calling me to pick up my daughter because she has done some stupid things. Just imagine what the neighbours would think, Jesus-"

"Amor, they will be fine, don't worry too much." Pedro interrupted his wife before she drove herself to madness and patted her hand that was resting on the table. "But of course, behave. Not because of what the neighbours think but for your own safety. Ophelia, I am trusting you to spend nights alone with a boy who you've been hanging out a lot." Pedro spoke loudly and pointed his knife at Michael as he spoke. "For all I know you could be doing some funny business-"

"Dad!" Ophelia interrupted when her cheeks started burning.

Her mother laughed quietly and looked at her husband fondly. Michael blushed even harder than Ophelia as he kept his attention on the plate.

"I'm just sayin', watch out boy, if you hurt my little-"

"Mr-Pedro, we are not together, uh, yet." Michael stuttered over his words and Ophelia nearly awed at his nervousness.

"Calm down, kid. I won't hurt you if you don't hurt her." The stronger man chuckled at the younger's behaviour.

"You're scaring him off." Ophelia said before placing her hand on Michael's thigh to calm him down.

Michael wanted to tell her that nothing would scare him off from her but his heart was still thumping over the gaze of the older man.

The rest of the dinner was filled with a couple laughs since Pedro always managed to come up with some jokes that even got Ophelia's mom to crack a smile.

Ophelia and Michael walked to the guest room where he would stay and sat beside each other on the bed. "Wait, where are your bags for camping and all?" Her fingers ran over Michael's pale skin as she spoke and watched goosebumps appear.

"I dropped them off at Calum's before I came here." The boy explained and kept his eyes on the small fingers that were exploring his skin.

"We can't sleep together because my dad is overprotective but I'm bad girl so I'll sneak in in the middle of the night." A pretty smirk latched onto Ophelia's lips and Michael was about to tall but was interrupted by soft plump lips. The kiss didn't last long, not half as long as Michael wished. "I missed doing that, now, off to sleep! We have to be up before six tomorrow!" And just like that, Ophelia was walking out off the room; her hips swaying teasingly as the pretty girl let out a giggle knowing she had Michael wrapped around her finger.

-

Michael's slumber was disturbed when he felt the comfortable bed dip. The sleepy boy ignored the movement but was forced to open his eyes when a soft hand shook his shoulder.

"Mikey," His body shivered at the feeling of those familiar lips  brushing against his ear.

"Hm." Michael mumbled and opened his eyes slowly. "What time is it?"

It was Ophelia's time to shiver when Michael's rough and scratchy voice filled the silent room. "Like, 3am, almost 4."

"Why'd you wake me up? I thought you were just gonna sneak in and cuddle, babe. I'm so sleepy-"

"I had a dream." Her broken whisper interrupts Michael's complains and the girl smiles as she feels Michael's finger tips running up and down her thighs.

"A nightmare?" 

"No, a really, really good dream." The girl's lips were still close to Michael's ear and after she whispered those words. Michael only seemed to understand what the girl meant when her legs tightened around his almost as if grinding against his side.

"Oh really? And in that dream were you just two rooms away from your parents?" Michael turned his body so he was facing the flustered girl beside him, his hand traveled from her thigh and grabbed her ass.

"Yes, it just made it all even hotter." Ophelia spoke the words as her eyes ran over every detail on Michael's face. The only source of light being the street lights that crept in through the curtains. 

"And what was happening in that dream of yours?" Michael couldn't help but smirk, the girl in front of him had her cheeks colored with a deep shade of red and her eyes were wide with lust.

"Y-You were eating me out and-" Ophelia's words got caught on her throat when she felt Michael's cold hands under her t-shirt.

"Better make those dreams come true, uh, baby girl?" Both their heartbeats increased when Michael spoke those words, the look on Ophelia's eyes only giving him more confidence.

Ophelia stared deeply into Michael's captivating green eyes, they had an unusual twinkle in them and a big cocky smirk was plastered on his pretty pink lips. "J-Just fucking get on with it, Michael." The girl groaned impatiently and gasped when Michael moved so he was hovering her. 

"Don't be in such a rush, babe." Michael chuckled and kissed the corner of her lips, the fact that Michael was avoiding her lips on purpose drove Ophelia insane. Thankfully, the boy finally answered her wishes and placed his lips on hers. Michael didn't wait before opening Ophelia's lips with his own, his tongue was quick to massage hers in a hot open mouth kiss that had Ophelia whimpering. "Gotta stay quiet, doll." Michael pulled away and said before watching the line of spit that connected their lips. 

The curly haired girl raised her head slightly to meet Michael in a bruising kiss, their teeth clashed and Ophelia's hands were tugging harshly on Michael's jet black hair making the boy breath out in her mouth. 

The kiss didn't last long because Michael lowered his lips onto her neck for a couple more seconds before getting on his knees to remove his and Ophelia's shirt. The girl's pretty breasts were on full view and Michael let out an embarrassing whimper just looking at them, the nipples were adorned with a pretty black bar with pointy ends. 

"Don't waste all our time staring at my boobs, Michael." Ophelia groaned and grabbed Michael's arms to pull him back on top of her. 

Michael smiled and felt his cheeks heat up but decided not to answer back because his lips were too busy sucking pretty bruises on Ophelia's neck. Once again, his lips were quick to travel down and were suddenly sucking gently on Ophelia's nipple, the girl whimpered as quietly as she managed and grabbed Michael's hair tightly. 

His fingers gripped on the waistband of her underwear and pulled it back only to let it snap against the skin leaving it an angry red, what Michael wasn't expecting was to hear a loud moan escape her lips over this small action. "Pain kink, uh? We'll have fun with that some other day." 

Ophelia gulped down harshly and let her eyes travel down her own sweaty body only to meet Michael's already staring up at her. "Can I take 'em off?" Michael's sex god attitude faded away as he respectfully waited for Ophelia to consent. 

"Yes." Her voice cracked and Michael left a chaste kiss on her hip bone before removing her underwear leaving her completely exposed.

"Damn, doll. That must've been a really good dream to get you all hot and bothered like this." Michael decided to completely ignore the place Ophelia needed him the most and started kissing her inner thighs leaving some small hickeys.

"Mikey, please, fuck, please." Ophelia begged as she tugged on Michael's hair again as if pulling him to where she wanted him.

"Only 'cause you begged for it." Michael wrapped his arms around her thighs and locked his hands over her tummy to hold her down, suddenly his tongue was lapping at the fleshy red skin and Ophelia let out a loud moan. 

Michael stopped his actions immediately and the girl took it as a sign to shut up. The boy continued sucking and playing with Ophelia's nub before his tongue travelled a bit down towards her entrance. Ophelia let out another whimper before covering her mouth with her hand when Michael started tongue fucking her quickly as his fingers rubbed on her clitoris. 

Ophelia was so close and it has only been some minutes but Michael was making her see stars, her mind was fuzzy with the thought of the pretty boy eating her out like a fucking man. Her eyes opened and she kept them locked on the head between her thighs, Michael must've felt watched because his eyes met Ophelia's and just like that he flicked his tongue leaving the pretty girl a mess as she came with a moan that was muffled by her own. 

Michael rode out of her high and came back up to watch over Ophelia as she kept her eyes closed. The boy proceeded to place his hand over her heart and felt the accelerated heartbeat which made him smile widely, he did that.

"Fuck, Michael, are you some hidden sex god or something?" 

"I got some secrets, doll."

-

what. just. happened. 

i am shit at writing smut im sosorry this wasnt even planned i just went with it 

i hope its not complete shit tho!!

and there were some hints on this chapter about the plot and all, whatcha think it is? even tho its obvious by now.

anyways, thank u for reading!

-kourt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 840 45
sav·ior ˈsāvyər/Submit noun 1. a person who saves someone or something from danger. **this is purely a work of FANfiction. none of these events ac...
12.1K 84 52
Written by yours truly
1K 59 20
Noun; Faithfulness In a Relationship.
407K 16.7K 23
[completed] michaelgclifford: today i don't feel like doing anything michaelgclifford: except you, i'd do you hemmo1996: is there ever a time when y...