Young Love ~Mileven Fan Ficti...

By StrangerThingsss

It's the night of the snowball and Eleven hasn't shown up. Should Mike give up? More

Chapter 2:Going
Chapter Three: Asking
Chapter Four: Forever
Chapter 5: Run And Rest (END)

Chapter 1: Night Of The Snowball

6.9K 119 54
By StrangerThingsss

Mike

Tonight is the snowball. Lucas, Dustin, and Will decided not to go since they don't have any dates. I put on a pair of black dress pants and some black and white Converse. I tightened my bowtie and looked in the mirror. I tried to smile but I was honestly too upset. Eleven hasn't came back. She was my first crush.

I went downstairs and grabbed a box of Eggos and sat down in the bed I made for El in the basement.

I waited and waited but no sign. I got out my walkie-talkie and signaled Lucas. I told him to come over. I also told Will and Dustin the same thing.

Soon they all got here. "Guys, we gotta find El." I said. "Mike, she's dead. Get used to it." replied Lucas. I then said, "But what if she's still out there...all alone?" Dustin came over and grabbed my shoulders. "She isn't!" he said. I knew that we had to find her. That night.

"Will, do you think she's dead?" "I'm not sure." "Guys, I think we should go into the Upside Down to find her." I replied. "Mike! Are you insane?!?" Lucas asked. "No, I'm not. We should go look for her now."

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get them to go. Eventually, they all went home and I was by myself again.  I tried to sleep but unfortunately all I did was twist and turn in my bed.

AUTHORS NOTE

I know this is a really short chapter but I don't want it to be too long. Thanks if you read it and I hope you want more♥ any suggestions on what else I should have happen in this book? Thanks again! Xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
4.6M 291K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...