What Happened to Us?

By Emo_af_

So this is a story of Emily and Daniel. Something happens that changes them forever. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
A/N
Chapter 10

Chapter 4

29 2 0
By Emo_af_

I have to go to school today. It's my junior year. I wish it would just speed up so I can get out of this shit-hole. I don't like my school much.

I'm the smart one and the teachers pet, with all advanced classes. What?!!?! You're probably thinking. Why would that be a BAD thing?
Well I'll tell you. I get teased constantly and I let a lot of people get to me. I don't want to let them, but I've always cared about what others think more than what I myself think. It's not healthy for me. I know.
I have 1 class with Daniel. We have PE together. It's funny how he always tries to show off in that class. He's sweet though. He's a great friend. He runs with me sometimes in PE, when he's not busy bragging about the 5 minute mile he can run.

We hang out so much, that people started to think we were a couple. I got that rumor out of the way very quickly, making sure that everyone knew we were just friends. That took like 3 weeks though. 

I have PE last period, which is nice.

          **************

By the end of the day I'm really tired. I take the bus home, and I have to walk like a mile just to go to bed. I might as well burn off those calories I ate at lunch.

When I get home I fall into bed. Just as I was getting comfy, I hear a knock on the door. I open the door and say go away, only to find out it was Daniel. He turned to leave and I stopped him.

"No, it's okay. I thought you were someone else....Do you want to come in?" I ask opening the door wider.
"Sure", he replies walking in. I leave to get a bottle of water from the fridge. I offer him one, but he turned it down.

After talking for about an hour I say,"I'm really tired I'm going to go lay down."  

"Do you want some company?" He responds, sending me into shock. 

"Um...sure".
"It's really okay if you don't want me to. I can go if you want." 
"No really it's fine. Come on." 
We both walk into my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 28.4K 31
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
1.6M 97.3K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
180K 36.4K 54
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
241K 1.1K 36
Warning - Extremely erotic and sexual. People below 18 might find it disturbing. Suggestion to my readers - Visualize everything! Description - I am...