Wanting What I Can't Have...

By coolkidkaiii

rihanna always wants what and who she can't have, and she can't have nicki. or can she? More

CHAPTER i
CHAPTER ii
CHAPTER iii
CHAPTER iv
CHAPTER v
CHAPTER vi
CHAPTER vii
CHAPTER viii
CHAPTER ix
CHAPTER x
CHAPTER xi
CHAPTER xii
CHAPTER xiii
CHAPTER xiv
CHAPTER xv
CHAPTER xvi
CHAPTER xvii
CHAPTER xviii
CHAPTER xix
CHAPTER xx
CHAPTER xxii
CHAPTER xxiii
CHAPTER xxiv
new story bitches
CHAPTER xxv
CHAPTER xxvi

CHAPTER xxi

3.8K 202 275
By coolkidkaiii

Onika's POV

"No! Please tell me your dumbass at least had a password on your phone," Amber sighed loudly.

"I didn't... I've never had anything to hide and when I finally did its not like they were home. I don't even know why the hell they came back, they were supposed to be gone for 3 more weeks."

"Always keep a lock on your phone babygirl. That's all I have to say. My mama cool as hell but her ass is still nosy," Chyna said as she munched on some hot cheetos.

"They would've just made me unlock it anyhow."

"So they really beat ya ass though?"

"They beat the brakes off me. I could barely walk yesterday my legs hurt so damn bad."

"Dayuuuum, your parents don't play that shit. Have you talked to Robyn yet?"

"No I haven't se--"

"Hey teacher nigga, I need to talk wit mi girl right quick," Robyn walked in interrupting my homeroom teacher saying whatever he was saying.

"Miss Fenty-Carter, one, you know you are not allowed in my room after the incident with the snake and jumper cables. Two, please do not interrupt my class this is your fifth time this semester."

She waved her hand at him in annoyance and proceeded to the back of the room where I was.

"Hey Rih," Chyna and Amber said before Robyn pulled me out of the room and down the hall into one of the lesser used classrooms.

She closed the door, peaking out the blinds that covered the little window but didn't bother to turn on the lights in the semi-dark room.

"What 'appened?" she asked and I automatically knew what she was referring to.

"I got in trouble and my things got taken away... Oh and they beat me," I shrugged not really wanting to dwell on the situation all day long.

"I'm sorry fa gettin' ya in trouble, Princess" she mumbled as she pulled me into her arms.

"Its not your fault, baby. You didn't make me do or say anything I didn't want to."

"I know, but now your parents know how fuckin' nasty we are and dey aren't gonna let ya see me," she chuckled then closed the gap between us as she pressed her lips against mine.

I pulled away because I had to laugh, my hand hit her gently right above the breast as I busted out laughing.

"Actually, they think I've been messing around with Big Daddy Rob," I continued to laugh.

"Shit, ya 'ave been. I'm Big Daddy Rob, da fuck?" she moved in for another kiss only for me to push her away. I had to giggle as her scrunched up in frustration.

"Yeah, but I'm pretty sure my parents think that Rob is short for Robert... Not Robyn."

"What? Why? Dats a boy's name… Wait dey think I'ma guy?"

I nodded and she busted out laughing too.

"So then we good, most people know me as Rihanna anywey. They'll just think dats my first name."

"Yeah, they're also thinking about taking me out of this school for the rest of the year and I definitely won't be going here next year," I mumbled.

"Well good news is I graduate so ya can just roll to Carolina wit me but I guess we'll just 'ave to deal wit ya not being here for what… Another month or so? It'll be okay, princess."

I couldn't help but to smile, these last few days have been so unpleasant yet Robyn just talking and holding me made me feel one thousand percent better and I never wanted that to change.

"Let's go, I ain't tryna be here all day," she mumbled against my lips.

"Okay, we can go but I have a question."

"What's that, Princess?" she asked as she tucked her lips and opened the door for us, letting me walk out first.

"What's with you and school? You act like you too busy to bother showing up half the time," I giggled.

She shrugged her shoulders, "ionno, just can't really take dis place seriously. It’s a fuckin' joke."

Her hand wrapped around mine as I led us to my car.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I don't come to class I don't turn in work and I talk to my teachers any kinda wey and somehow I'm not failin' a single class… Dey all just puppets really."

I nodded, that actually made a lot more sense than I thought it would.

"See da problem is… I'm always gettingg what I want, so I'm always wanting what I can't have. But let's talk bout something else," she adjusted the radio from the passenger seat.

"Do you wanna hang out tonight? My parents have business to handle in Jersey and they won't be back until around eleven. Its probably gonna be our last time for a while."

"I'm sorry princess, I actually got plans tonight," she pouted.

"With who?" I asked skeptically.

"Just some old friends who back in town dat I wanted to catch up with, we probably just smoke an' chill," she said casually.

"Well okay, just stay outta trouble."

"Gotcha," she replied cutting back up the radio.

"Look bitch I'm back and poppin' tell dat ugly bitch to move away I need more options…."

-------------------------------

Robyn's POV

"I'll see you tomorrow," Onika smiled and gave me a quick kiss as she dropped me off at my car in the student parking lot. It was around eight and had just gotten dark out.

I climbed on the roof of my car and sparked up the blunt I had in my pocket and within a few minutes three black Benzes pulled up and parked in a circle with my car in the center.

"'Bout time ya niggas showed up," I said flicking the roach into the distance.

"We was waiting for your girl to completely leave the campus," Abel spoke up, his eyes low.

"By the way why couldn't we meet at your house?" Travis asked.

"If Cole knew what I was bout to do he'd kill me," I said as I hopped off the roof.

"Understandably though," Nav said as we all got into our cars.

"Meet me at the spot and have everything ready," I said as I sped off. I had one destination in mind.

Ten or so minutes later I pulled up in front of the house, I chuckled as I grabbed the metal bat from the backseat. I dragged the bat across the concrete until I reached the door. I knocked and thankfully the person who I was looking for answered the door.

"Hello Bryson let's talk…"

*****************

1. Team Android or Team iPhone?

2. If you could only listen to one artist for the rest of your life who would it be?

3. Are you aggressive or passive aggressive?

(my answers: android but not by choice, kanye west & mostly passive aggressive)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 8.1K 32
Kehlani x Rihanna ( Lesbian Story )
93.8K 3.6K 21
Beyoncé x Rihanna
89.3K 4.8K 32
Rihanna x Beyonce "I don't want you, but I want it, and I can't let it go." "How could you look at me, and not see all the things that I kept only j...
27.8K 1.2K 41
Can be love be so instant it changes everything? A robynxnicki love story