House of Anubis: Wadjet's War...

By KurtDestin

Completed? [✖️] #77 under House of Anubis (Since 8/14/16) #1 under House of Anubis: Wadjet's Warning (Since 8... More

I. House of a New Beginning
II. House of Worry/House of Warnings
III. House of the First Mystery
IV: House of the Ring
V. House of the Book
VI. House of the New Osirian
VIII. House of Mara
IX. House of Sibuna/House of Joy
X. House of Sands
XI. House of War: Part 1
XII. House of War: Part 2
UPDATE!! GOOD NEWS!!

VII. House of Sides

38 3 0
By KurtDestin

House of Anubis: Wadjet's Warning
By KurtDestin

~ § § § § § ~

~ § § § § § ~
VII. House of Sides

Nina woke up in a panic. She had been having bad dreams all night. She reached around her neck to see if her locket was glowing, only to realize it wasn't there. Immediately, she ran downstairs to Eddie's room and busted through his door.

"Nina! What's—"

"It's gone. My locket is gone."

"Did you take it off?"

"I never take it off. With Joy having her ring and my locket being missing, we may never get back to Amber."

"You're right, Nina. What should we do?"

"We need to find my locket. Fast."

~ § § § § § ~

Mick and KT sat beside one another and were chatting about strange things in their lives.

"Okay, what's the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?" Mick smirked.

"Ketchup and Oreos. You?"

"Cinnamon frog legs."

"We are a really strange couple." KT sighed.

"I think it's nice." Mick smiled "It's different with you."

"I agree." KT cuddled up against Mick as they resumed their strange conversation.

~ § § § § § ~

Patricia sat alone. She had to learn what was really going on.

'Okay . . . First off, why are Nina and Eddie acting so suspicious? Wanting Joy's ring, sneaking around. Wait, you don't think . . . No! They wouldn't start up Sibuna again! Not without me, right?'

As Patricia kept contemplating to herself, Alfie slipped inside her room.

"Hello, Patricia."

"What do you want, Alfie?"

"I was curious about the fact that we have been sneaking around behind Nina and the other's backs. It makes me feel like we're back in high school. Back in Sibuna."

"Maybe we are."

"What?"

"We are back in another gang, like Sibuna. Aren't we?"

"I guess under certain terms . . ." Alfie muttered.

"But we aren't Sibuna. We are different."

"How so?"

"In Sibuna, we had Nina, Fabian, Amber, KT, Eddie, you, and I. Now, we have Joy, Jerome, KT, and us. We are a much different combination then last time. And a new group needs a new name."

"What could we possibly name our group? Sibuna was perfect!" Alfie whined.

"What's Wadjet spelt backwards?"

"Tejdaw. What kind of name is Tejdaw?"

"One that'll have to do for now." Patricia sighed.

A few moments later, Joy entered Patricia's room and Alfie was stunned.

"Hey Joy." Alfie greeted nervously.

"Hello, Alfie."

"What do you need?" Patricia asked tugging on her pillow.

"I need to tell you guys something."

"What is it?"

"I'm the Osirian."

"What?" Alfie wondered.

"What are you talking about?"

Joy pulled out Nina's locket and the ring, revealing them to Patricia and Alfie.

"How'd you know?"

"Come with me." Joy smirked and started towards the door.

~ § § § § § ~

Nina and Eddie searched Nina's room top to bottom, but the locket was still missing.

"This doesn't make any sense, I never took it off."

"Maybe it fell off?"

"It didn't fall off." Nina crossed her arms.

"What are you trying to inquire?"

"The locket isn't the only thing missing, Joy has the ring. I think Joy may have also taken my locket in retaliation for us stealing her ring. After all, it makes sense."

"But why would she want to take your locket? It's useless to her."

"Unless . . ." Nina trailed off.

"Unless she's the Osirian now."

"You don't think it's possible, do you?"

"I say anything's possible." Eddie spoke calmly.

"Do you know what this means?"

"Let me guess, we're going to steal it?"

"You know it." Nina smiled.

~ § § § § § ~

Mick and KT had finally gone into the kitchen, but were soon interrupted by a doorbell. The two of them walked up to the door and opened it.

"Dean Taylor!" KT gasped "What are you here for?"

"I just wanted to talk to Mick Campbell. As I can see, he's right here. May I?"

"Of course." Mick smiled and exited the house.

"I must warn you of something, Mr. Campbell."

"My grades couldn't of slipped, I haven't even started yet!" Mick whined.

"No, it's something much greater. When the time comes, I will come for you. You are the Pure One, but don't tell anyone."

"What does that even mean?"

"Just know that you have a very important role in our school. Don't tell anyone, can't have them getting jealous of your future."

Dean Taylor walked away and Mick went back inside the house.

"What was that about?" KT wondered.

"She said that . . . She knows my mother. They were good friends in high school."

"That's nice." KT smiled.

Before they could continue, Joy entered and spoke "I need KT now."

"Why?" Mick wondered.

"Lady things."

"Go ahead."

KT and Joy entered the hallway beside the stairs to reveal Patricia, Jerome, and Alfie too. They walked up the stairs and Joy stopped.

"In here." Joy demanded and invited KT, Jerome, Alfie, and Patricia into her room.

"What is it?" Patricia asked closing the door.

"I've found something astonishing." Joy said revealing her closet floor "It's Nina's locket symbol!"

"So?" Jerome complained.

"I have the locket."

Joy unlocked the secret door and crawled into the entrance.

The others followed and KT spoke "I thought you had to be the Osirian or the Chosen Ons. Plus, the Osirian died, I was there."

"I'm the new Osirian."

"This is a little too much for me," Jerome started back for the exit.

"Wait!" Joy grabbed Jerome's hand "Stay, for me."

"Fine." Jerome sighed.

Joy, Patricia, Alfie, Jerome, and KT entered the next room and took notice of their surroundings. The man in gold appeared before them and frightened the others.

"Welcome to Round 1. Today, you shall embark into the Game of the Gods! Round 1 shall commence."

A structure of glass appeared and it had a metal spike in the center.

"What is that?" Alfie shook.

"I don't know . . ." Jerome trailed.

Joy slipped her hand into Jerome's and he clenched tightly.

Patricia stepped towards the structure and turned towards us.

"Joy, I think you have to stick your hand on it."

"What?" Joy gasped "I have to stab my hand?"

"I think she's right, Joy." KT bit her lip.

Joy slowly walked forward and the others stepped back. She raised her hand over the structure, but before she pushed down, her hand smashed through the metal.

"Agh!" Joy screamed.

Blood ran down the glass and when all of the glass was Crimson, her hand was expelled from the structure.

"You have completed Round 1. Now you shall receive a life."

A red glow appeared in front of us and a body hit the floor.

"Oh my god! Is that . . ." Jerome began.

"It's Mara!" KT gasped as the next door opened.

In shock of finding Mara, Tedjaw made their way back to Joy's room and closed off the entrance to the cave.

~ § § § § § ~

~ § § § § § ~

Authors Note:
Hey guys! I'm just going to skip to the Chapter Questions:
1. What about the new group Tejdaw? (Patricia needs to make a better name)
2. Can you believe that Joy is the new Osirian?
3. What is your opinion about Mick and KT?
4. Can you believe they found Mara?
Comment your answers below!
Thanks!
~KurtDestin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 52.8K 132
La verdad esta idea es pervertida al comienzo, pero si le ves más a fondo en vastante tierno más que perverso. nop, no hay Lemon, ecchi obviamente, p...
46.4K 8.7K 40
Cassiopeia Polaris, melliza de Draco y princesa de la familia Malfoy - Black, vuelve a Inglaterra luego de estudiar dos años en Durmstrang, pero.. po...
159K 16.9K 38
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀★ jeongguk es un ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀famoso actor porno ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀y taehyung un lindo ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀chico que disfruta de ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀public...
73.8K 3.9K 52
Juanjo Bona y Martin Urrutia se conocen en el casting de Operación Triunfo, ¿Dónde les llevará la experiencia?// Historia de los agapornis, lo mas fi...